main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

All things Alderaan (except Killiks): Lists, Government, People & more

Discussion in 'Literature' started by CeiranHarmony, Dec 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CeiranHarmony

CeiranHarmony Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 10, 2004
    I want to create a complete list of all known Alderaanians, family trees, places, stuff, vehicles, etc.

Creating an Alderaan Guide.

So please help me! thx

also I am interested in how the alderaanian government works.

we know they have a ruling council of elders. the Queen was minister of education&science only. and Viceroy/Bail Prestor Organa was Senator and ruling after his wifes death. the Princes are in military service for the royal house.

anything else known on government system? monarchy? democratic? mix?

Help me, you are my last hope!

I will add what I have already later to the lists. If we can add images as well it would be great.
    f.e.

character name - profession - image - species - sex - notes/additional information

or in a similar style^^

2. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

Soon after ROTS, Alderaan disarms completely.

This is hard to disgest, as surley they have Customs naval forces to combat illegal hardcover-runners. But should even a medium attack force strike, why would they do?

3. Rouge77

Rouge77 Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2005
    I would guess that there would be Imperial ships stationed in the "neighbourhood" - in a distance close enough to react - of Alderaan on significant numbers to stop any possible attack by some third side against the planet. What comes to the disarmament, it can be seen as a possible move of making Alderaan seem less dangerous in the eyes of the Imperial government and the Clone Wars showed that Alderaan couldn´t have anyway withstood long an attack by the Imperial forces if it would come. So probably they thought that if it would come, it would be useless to resist and would just cause destruction and suffering and the planet would be occupied did they resist or not. After all, they didn´t think that the whole planet could be destroyed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.