main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends All Things Have Beginnings and Endings (NJO AU) COMPLETED AUGUST 7, 2004!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lt_Jaina_Solo, Jan 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    Hey guys! I know it's been a while, but the sequel to Complications is finally up. Let me know what you think!

Disclaimer: All recognizable places, characters, and ideas are property of George Lucas and LFL. Everything else is mine. You?re welcome to borrow anything, as long as you ask!

Posts on every page :)

*~*~*

Jagged Fel stood at the edge of the bed looking down at the woman he loved. She lay sprawled across her half of the large mattress, her arm flung out, her hair tousled and spread across both their pillows. She looks so peaceful in sleep, he thought to himself. A small grin curved his mouth as he remembered the activities of the night before.

Still smiling, he skirted the corner of the bed and pressed his lips against Jaina?s in a kiss. Even half asleep, she reacted to his touch, her hands curling around his shoulders to pull him down to lie on top of her. His hands cupped her face, keeping the kiss loving instead of passionate. When they finally drew away from each other, Jag scooted to the side, wrapping his arm around Jaina?s waist.

She looked up at him, a teasing glint in her eye, as she ran her hands across his bare chest. ?That was a lovely way to greet the morning.?

?I?ll keep that in mind for future days,? he replied, smiling as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She had come to treasure these moments, when everything in the galaxy ceased to exist but for them.

The teasing smile disappeared from his face when her hands started stroking his back and neck instead of just exploring the bands of muscle in his chest. Hastily, he grabbed her arms and pulled them off his body, sitting up as he did so. ?Oh, no you don?t. You?ve got a meeting to go to in an hour,? he warned.

?I?m sure they?ll understand,? Jaina whispered as she sat up as well to press her lips against his.

?Maybe the first time, Jaina, but this would be the fifth time that you?ve been late because of?distracting me,? Jag pointed out.

?But I like this type of distraction,? Jaina replied, arching her body against his, grinning as he surrendered to the feelings that she was arousing in his body.

Afterward, as Jag got off the bed, he had to admit that that type of distraction was very pleasant. When he disappeared into the kitchenette off of their bedroom, whistling cheerfully, she flopped back down on the bed, her smile changing into one of pure love. How she could have ever thought herself anything but in love with the man was beyond her. Still smiling, she clambered out of bed and pulled on short blue robe.

Her hands belted the robe as she padded into the kitchenette, her nose twitching as she detected the delectable scent of caf brewing. ?Do I get some?? she asked teasingly as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

He didn?t flinch in surprise at her sudden words, instead, he turned to wrap his arms around her as well. ?What will I get in return?? he asked.

The look she saw in his eyes told her exactly what he wanted. ?A kiss,? she retorted.

?Anything else?? he asked, grinning wickedly as he settled her more comfortably between his legs.

?Just a kiss. We wouldn?t want for me to be late, now would we?? she asked, her smile filled with mischief. She quickly brushed her lips against his cheek, then said, ?Now give me my caf.?

?That was hardly a kiss,? he complained as he handed over the mug filled with the steaming caf, straight black, just the way she liked it.

?I?ll make it up to you later,? she promised, gulping down the last of the caf and pecking him again on the cheek as she pressed the mug back into his hand. He watched the robe swish around her thighs as she made her way back to the bedroom, grinning as the door shut behind her. Damn, but I love her.
    *~*~*

Jaina was actually on time for the meeting when she breezed through the doorway into Wedge?s office. ?Good morning, General,? she said brightly.

?Good morning to you a

2. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    OLE for the new story :D

More in a moment :D

EDIT:

Nice and long start :D Lots of mush :D

What more can we want?? :D

3. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Great start! :D Lots of mush. [face_love] [face_love] Lots more to come I hope. [face_mischief] ;) Jaina's the XO of Rogue Squadron? :eek: That's awesome! :D Han doesn't know that her and Jag are living together? [face_laugh] He'll be in for a surprise. [face_devil] :p Jaina and Kyp were great. [face_love] Really wonderful. Can't wait for more! ;)

4. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    ah wonderful start, lt! i look fwd to this story!!!

-jj00

5. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    Trackin' ;)

6. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Oooh, it started.

Jaina's the XO of Rogues. :cool:

More. Please.

7. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    GO LT!!!!!!!!!!!! U got it uppp.... Me is so happpy/// it is so good/// though the title scareeees me.... cause if i think about what could have an end... I freak////

HEHEH

That was so awesome.. and it had ....

MUSH

:D

That was really awesome and i cant wait until more is posted!

8. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Just a little UP!

9. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    Gr8 start! Can't wait for more!

10. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Anyways, I'm getting around to replies before I head to Debate- even though I was planning to do replies this weekend. Bleh. School sucks. Reese's are great. 8-}

New chapter sometime next week. Probably sometime around Monday...or Tuesday...or Wednesday.

*squeals* We got ten inches of snow yesterday! :) That means we've gotten about two and a half feet total this winter. :) Sorry, I'm just a bit syked over snow.

And YES, I'm aware that I'm rambling; I'm getting to the replies NOW! Happy? 8-} Since I feel like it, they're even in pretty colors! 8-}

Chimpo- Look, I didn't add "The Sith"! Are you happy? ;)

OLE for the new story
    LOL, thank you! :D

Nice and long start
    I'm aiming for around 5-6 pages for each post; eight for an uber one...If I ever post one 8-}

Lots of mush...What more can we want??
    Thanks! Good point [face_love] mush :D

Jaina_and_Jag- Great start!
    Thank you!

Lots of mush. Lots more to come I hope.
    Plenty of mush, I promise you. I've written so much so far that it almost makes my teeth ache. Almost, but not quite ;)

Jaina's the XO of Rogue Squadron? That's awesome!
    And... *zips lips* I shall remain silent as to the plot of the story.

Han doesn't know that her and Jag are living together? He'll be in for a surprise.
    Yes, he will. [face_plain] The scene's a bit *beeped out in interests of non-spoilerage* but it will be interesting.

Jaina and Kyp were great.
    Thank you!

Really wonderful. Can't wait for more!
    Thank you! More should be coming some time early next week!

Thanks for the up!

JainaJag00- ah wonderful start, lt!
    Thank you!

i look fwd to this story!!!
    :) [face_blush] Thank you!

Shinar- Trackin'
    LOL :D

J_M_Bulldog- Oooh, it started.
    *nods* Uh huh. Uh huh.

Jaina's the XO of Rogues.
    Yeppers. 8-}

More. Please.
    So polite. Thank you. :D Look for more next week!

JAGSGURL15- GO LT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yay! I'm being cheerleaded! ;)

U got it uppp....
    *nods* Yeppers.

Me is so happpy///
    I'm VERY glad to hear that...

it is so good///
    Thank you! :D

though the title scareeees me.... cause if i think about what could have an end... I freak////
    Don't worry [face_devil]

That was so awesome.. and it had ....MUSH
    Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!

That was really awesome and i cant wait until more is posted!
    Thank you! And look for more next week!

jedishellyskywalker- Gr8 start!
    Thank you! :)

Can't wait for more!
    Look for more next week!

~LtJS

11. jedi_jaina_solo71786

jedi_jaina_solo71786 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    great start! can't wait for more.

12. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Plenty of mush, I promise you. I've written so much so far that it almost makes my teeth ache. Almost, but not quite
    Something I very much like to hear! [face_mischief] :p I can't wait for it! :p *sits here impatiently for a while and then remembers that monday, tuesday, or wednesday are still many days away* Dangit! *brings many snacks and sets up camp* Now I can wait it out. :p

13. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Woo-hoo! Sequel! And excellently mushy :D Gotta love it, Lt - I can't wait to see where you take it. I'll be waiting in anxious anticipation :)

14. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    More replies :) :D :

jedi_jaina_solo71786- great start!
    Thank you!

can't wait for more.
    More will be coming soon! For now, you'll have to make due with a teaser 8-}

Jaina_and_Jag- Something I very much like to hear!
    LOL! I'm glad to hear it!

I can't wait for it! *sits here impatiently for a while and then remembers that monday, tuesday, or wednesday are still many days away* Dangit! *brings many snacks and sets up camp* Now I can wait it out.
    LOL! That brings to mind the "old days" with camping out on Mira_Terrik's thread anxiously waiting for a new post of Interlude. Make due with the teaser...

jags_gurl- Woo-hoo! Sequel!
    Glad to see you're excited about it!

And excellently mushy
    :D [face_love] It's always great to hear that people liked it.

Gotta love it, Lt - I can't wait to see where you take it. I'll be waiting in anxious anticipation
    Yay! Thank you! We're going to have a very interesting [face_mischief] time here, and I'm going to have lots of fun [face_devil] [face_mischief]

Here's the teaser from one of the upcoming posts- not the next one, sorry- (it's currently un-beta-ed, so any errors/mistakes, I apologize):

<<<<<>>>>
    Her face changed subtly, aging her, even as her mouth opened in a laugh and swung a little girl through the air. ?Faster, Momma! Faster!? the little girl shrieked, her dress swinging around her legs, her braids flying through the air.

The woman spun faster, then set the girl down on the floor and hugged her to her. ?Momma?s got to go now. You have to stay here.? She brushed the little girl?s hair from her face. ?Promise Momma you?ll be a good girl.?

?Promise,? the girl solemnly replied, hugging the woman.

Another woman, a woman that Leia recognized as her adoptive mother stepped into the room. The woman from the painting gently pushed the girl towards the newcomer. ?Thank you,? she told her. ?Take care of my baby for me.?

The older woman nodded, and said, ?We?ll take care of her for you. Just take care of yourself, Padmé.?

The little girl started crying, huge noisy tears as she reached for her mother. The woman looked at her daughter, then left the room, leaving Leia with the other woman, forever.

<<<<<>>>>>

Oh, and to be evil, there's a wedding in the near future! [face_devil] [face_mischief]

Enjoy! And I'll see you all soon!

~LtJS

15. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    A wedding??? [face_hopeful] Could it be???

I doubt it tho. You're never that nice to us! :p

I can't wait til the next post!

16. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Great start ! :) I'm lovin' this!

And this teaser... You shouldn't show us this.. because now I can't wait for see what happens!!

Hmm, but I know I have to wait :p

Keep the good work :)

17. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Aww. Padme leaving Leia with her adoptive mother was sad. :( Can't wait until the post! :D A wedding?! :D

18. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    I'll reply to the missed reviews ASAP. I just wanted to let you know that the post is with the beta, and should be up real soon...

~LtJS

19. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Yeay!!! That means a post soon! :)

20. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Alright, it looks like Calayka (my beta) isn't near her computer, since I haven't gotten back the post I sent her sometime Saturday (or the two vignettes I sent her two weeks ago). Anyways, if you guys want to see the post sometime soon, would one of you mind being a temporary beta for me? When things like this happen?

If you're wiling to, PM me. I do have the ATHBAE post waiting to be beta-ed, so the sooner, the better. At least for you guys. ;)

Love ya lots!

~LtJS

21. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    I guess you guys aren?t very eager for that post. [face_plain] Seriously though, if you want a post, I?m going to need somebody willing to be a temporary beta for me- and BETA THIS POST!

Anyways, so let me know either by email: ladyamouri@yahoo.com, or by PM. Thanks!

~LtJS

EDIT: Just changing the email to my new one...

22. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    LT: I would Beta.... IF i knew how

23. jedi_jaina_solo71786

jedi_jaina_solo71786 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    now that I've read the teaser I want more!
    UP!

24. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    I need a beta first... [face_plain]

25. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    That post was great!!!!

NYC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.