main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends All Things Have Beginnings and Endings (NJO AU) COMPLETED AUGUST 7, 2004!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lt_Jaina_Solo, Jan 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamie_Fel

Jamie_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

May 23, 2004
    I don't get a prize for being first to respond?!? :_|

*sniffles* I feel so unloved!!

Fel out.

2. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    Wonderful posts! It was such a good idea having Jaina and Luke meet with all the old Jedi like Luminara... They will be able to tell them so much!

3. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    :_| I can't believe that All Things Have Beginnings and Endings is now complete! :_| I just want to say a big thank you to eveyrone who's posted here: Chimpo_the_Sith, Jaina_and_Jag, JainaJag00, Shinar, J_M_Bulldog, JAGSGURL15, jedishellyskywalker, jedi_jaina_solo71786, jags_gurl, LaYa_, NYCitygurl, Calayka_Bele, Lady_WinterCelchu, -Trickster-, Master_Jaina1011, Princss_of_The_Jedi, Rogue11JS, _JM_, jagsredlady, HeLLo_mY_NamE_iS_WeS, Capt_Jax, Ilyria, Council_4848, whats-her-face, bladex2, Nomad-2, JediJainaSoloFel, RebelMom, DCWiz00, StarFighter5, and last but not least, Jamie_Fel.

I love you all! [:D] :D

*~*~*

Epilogue

The sun was setting on Naboo as the extended family of the Solos, Skywalkers, Fels, Antilles, and Naberries settled down for dinner.

Iella was finally out of the medward- Wedge had her doctor?s gratitude, and blessings, for taking her away from Mon Calamari.

Jacen and Tenel Ka had been able to tear themselves away from their royal duties on Hapes long enough to visit Naboo. They had some wonderful news for Leia, who?d never thought she?d see the day: Tenel Ka was expecting.

Soontir, Syal, and the rest of the Fel clan had arrived on Naboo the night before, followed closely by the Antilles family- they had arrived that morning.

Kyp had also joined the family dinner. No one questioned his presence, but accepted it as a matter-of-fact. The rogue Jedi had finally found a home.

Kayla was finally seated, but her cousin wasn?t. They were still waiting for Ranissé, since the queen?s brother had cried off because of a prior conflict. Footsteps on the flagstones finally heralded her arrival, sans Handmaidens, and she slid onto the bench next to her cousin.

Mara was sitting with Ben in her lap, Luke at her sighed. She looks at peace for the first time in a long time, Jaina mused.

Jaina and Jag had deliberately chosen seats on the far side of the food-laden table from her parents. While she figured her mother would be delighted, Jaina didn?t want to risk injury on anyone?s part when Han found out about her husband.

?Shall we dig in?? Ranissé inquired of the group as she smoothed a green cloth napkin over her lap.

Her words precipitated a sudden headlong rush for the food as hands dove for the bowls. Finally, once everyone had settled down, Jaina glanced at Jag, and he nodded.

Jaina stood, and after a quick squeeze, Jag let her hand go. ?Everyone, I have an announcement to make.? Feeling uncomfortable standing by herself, she tugged Jag to his feet.

?This announcement had better be that you two have decided to become Corellian waltz partners or something, Jaina,? Han growled.

?In a way, you?re right dad. We?ve become waltz partners for life. Jag and I have gotten married.?

Silence greeted her declaration for about half a second as her words were digested, then pandemonium broke out as congratulations began flying.

The most surprising thing, however, was Han as he stood, wine glass in hand. As the last rays of sunlight glanced off the ruby color of his drink, he cleared his throat and said, ?I can remember Jaina when she was a scrawny little kid, with pigtail braids and dirt all over her face. She?s grown into an amazing young woman, and I can?t think I?d sooner see her married to than Jag, even if he is a Fel. So, best of luck to you, Jaina and Jag.? He lifted his glass in a toast that was quickly echoed by the others.

Tears of happiness began to roll down her cheeks as Jaina scrambled out of her seat over to her father. Wrapping her arms tightly around him, she whispered, ?I love you Daddy.?

The Yuuzhan Vong war was finally over. It had cost lives, perhaps more than possible to imagine, but Jaina would always thank it for bringing her Jag, and the last pieces of her family. It was time for this chapter of her life to end, and another to begin, and she looked forward to her future with anticipation.

THE END
    *~*~*

And the journey is now complete... :(

Look

4. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    OMG!~ wipes away tears... wonderful last two posties! and... snifflies! HAN Accepted their marriage AWHHHWHHHW~

5. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    It's over :( They told. :) And Han accepted :D I love the epilogue. I especially like the part about Kyp finding a home. And that Han accepted the marriage and that Tenel Ka and Jacen are going to be parents.

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

6. whats-her-face

whats-her-face Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2004
    It's... it's over? :_|

This has been a really great fic, Lt. Great plot, great characterization, and some great mush ;) I loved how you resolved everything in the end- the last of the Old Jedi Order on Naboo, Jaina discovering Padme's history, Jaina and Jag announcing their engagement and Han accepting it, the end of the war...

I really hope you write some more full-length fics in the near future, Lt. Enjoy your trip to wherever it is you're going and trust that we'll all be waiting for something new when you get back :D

7. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    It's over? I don't know whether to be happy (cos it was such a good ending, and there's resolution for the characters, etc, etc) or sad cos, well, ITS OVER! :( :(

Is there a sequel in the works?

8. jagsredlady

jagsredlady Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 7, 2002
    edit: oops... I'm losing it. :p

Wow! It?s over. :( I wasn?t expecting that. That?s what I get for missing several posts. LOL. ;) Sorry about that, but lately DRL has been punishing me relentlessly. :(

Once again, I find your OCs (eg. Ranissé) thoroughly interesting. Good job!

A happy ending for everyone, even Kyp. That?s great. :cool:

I really enjoyed this story, Lt.. Thank you. [face_love]

9. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    That was such a sweet ending!! It was perfect, and everyone was happy. I suppose that since it pretty much was happily ever after, there's not going to be a sequel?

NYC

10. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Great story. I liked it very much :)

11. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    JAGSGURL15- OMG!~ wipes away tears... wonderful last two posties! and... snifflies! HAN Accepted their marriage AWHHHWHHHW~
    I'm glad you enjoyed it! I had so much fun writing it :D

J_M_Bulldog- It's over
    Yes :) [face_plain] :(

They told. And Han accepted
    Yep :D

I love the epilogue. I especially like the part about Kyp finding a home. And that Han accepted the marriage and that Tenel Ka and Jacen are going to be parents.
    Yep! It was awesome to write too!

whats-her-face- It's... it's over?
    I know! :D [face_plain] :_|

This has been a really great fic, Lt. Great plot, great characterization, and some great mush
    Thank you! :) [face_blush]

I loved how you resolved everything in the end- the last of the Old Jedi Order on Naboo, Jaina discovering Padme's history, Jaina and Jag announcing their engagement and Han accepting it, the end of the war...
    Thank you!

I really hope you write some more full-length fics in the near future, Lt. Enjoy your trip to wherever it is you're going and trust that we'll all be waiting for something new when you get back
    I'm actually in the process of a writing a full length Before The Saga story, and another Original Fiction story (or two, or three :D ). Look for vignettes as well.

jedishellyskywalker- t's over? I don't know whether to be happy (cos it was such a good ending, and there's resolution for the characters, etc, etc) or sad cos, well, ITS OVER!
    I know...I've been yo-yoing back in forth between joy and sadness. Writing All Things Have Beginnings and Endings (and its prequel, Complications) has taken up the last year and a half or so.

Is there a sequel in the works?
    I'm afraid not. This was the sequel to Complications, and I've been losing interest in writing full length fics on Jaina and Jag. I do have an idea for another full length fic on them, but it's probably going to be a while, since it's angsty, and my other story is taken up all my angst for now :D [face_devil]

red- edit: oops... I'm losing it.
    Aren't we all? :D O:) ;)

Wow! It?s over. I wasn?t expecting that. That?s what I get for missing several posts. LOL. Sorry about that, but lately DRL has been punishing me relentlessly.
    DRL was the reason that I wanted to get ATHBAE done- I know that when school starts in a week, I'll be gone... :(

Once again, I find your OCs (eg. Ranissé) thoroughly interesting. Good job!
    Thank you! I'm thinking about doing a vignette on her sometime soon... :D I'll post a link.

A happy ending for everyone, even Kyp. That?s great.
    I'm such a sucker for happy endings O:) :p

I really enjoyed this story, Lt.. Thank you.
    No, thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

NYCitygurl- That was such a sweet ending!! It was perfect, and everyone was happy.
    Thank you! :D

I suppose that since it pretty much was happily ever after, there's not going to be a sequel?
    I'm afraid not. See my reply to shelly's question above.

LaYa_-Great story. I liked it very much
    Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
    I'll be posting links to my vignettes here, so keep an eye for them. I'm also in the process of writing a full length Before the Saga story about a Jedi Padawan. It's been really fun to write, and I hope to see you all there when I start posting it. For now, you'll have to be happy with It Would Be My Honor. It's not Jaina/Jag, but it was fun to write. See you there!

Thank you so much for all the support you guys have given me over the course of this story, and Complications. [:D] I couldn't have done it without you.

~Lt

12. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    OMG LT! I just reread this and complications.. and tears were rolling down my cheeks! especially durring parts of this story! u are a truly wonderful offer, and i pray that u keep up the awesome work! Hope to see some new stuff from u soon!

ur Faithful reader

JG15

13. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Mush Queen: If you don't mind angst (along the lines of Commander's recent posts), keep an eye out for a Jaina/Jag fic that I'm in the process of writing. I have to get organized and find everything I've scribbled down, but I'm hoping to start posting sometime in the near future. I'm also going to have an angst-less, fluffy fic with some Jaina/Jag out in the near future. It should be interesting [face_mischief] [face_devil] Lots of closets O:)

It's totally awesome that you're posting again here so long after I finished this story [face_blush] You definitely made my day (er...night [face_blush] ). Anyways, I"m off to bed, but I just wanted to give you a big thank you [:D]

~LtJS @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.