main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion All this original cast knocking!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Darth slaughter, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth slaughter

Darth slaughter Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 22, 2013
    I really can't believe I read all this stuff all the time about many thinking the original cast should not be in episode 7 as they are too old blah blah blah!
    Seriously are you Star Wars fans?
    Of course the franchise is going to move on like you all want it to, but do you really think it would be wise to have episode 7 without the original cast in? If that was so it wouldn't be episode 7. Episode 7 means its a continuation of the same story pretty much and certainly the same characters.
    There will no doubt be Star Wars films in the future without any of the original cast and it may be called episode 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 or even 13..... But of course the original cast have to make an appearance in episode 7, and hopefully a big appearance too, not just a cameo roll. They've gotta hand over the torch to the new cast at some point and at some point in future films the original cast will not be in it, so Star Wars will move on of course.

everyone gets old right? I'm sure they won't be pretending the original cast are young but I'm sure they won't be doing many old person jokes (Indiana jones crystal skull etc).
    I actually hope the original cast have major roles in episode 7, I don't want half arsed roles. I don't care that they are much older.... We all get old right? Accept it.
    I'm sure if episode 7 is wrote and directed well then the film will be great and greater for the fact that the original cast are in it.
    I've been waiting all my life since 83 for sequel films with my heroes returning.... Now I'm getting it and I can't bloody wait :)

That said..... No dead characters coming back to life please, unless as force ghosts..... A boba Fett's cloned son would be good though but no cloned emperor or vader!

2. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    Why are you so special that you get a thread to whine in?

Sitara likes this.
  3. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    There's a thread at the top of the page called Here We Go Again. You're post and discussion about this would be better suited there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.