main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CE16 All tickets are sold out! But there's an extra ticket release NOW!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Obi Anne , Nov 23, 2015.

1. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    So it's making the rounds that by now all the single day tickets are sold out as well.

I hope all of you that want to attend had the possibility to buy your tickets, I definitely know a couple of my friends didn't have the funds and had hoped to buy them later.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Just a note that more single day tickets will be released in January. You can see the date and times here. Mark down Jan 14 if you're still after tickets!

3. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    I just saw that, but you were faster than me. (still recovering from watching spending more time watching TFA than actually sleeping over two days). Thanks.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I saw the film this morning..thought it was pretty good.

5. Luke'sSeveredHand

Luke'sSeveredHand Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2014
    I'll be there! My family is vacationing in England July 7 - 20 so I'm going to get a single day ticket I believe. What's the best day to go?

6. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Saturday is the main day, but it's also the most crowded. If you go with your family I would actually say Friday, less people but everyone are excited and eager and happy.

7. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    I'm posting the info from starwarscelebration.com here so that you are all up to date on the ticket release on Friday:

Due to the overwhelming response from Star Wars fans who want to be a part of Star Wars Celebration Europe this coming July, we have added more tickets!
    Single day tickets for Star Wars Celebration Europe will be available starting January 14 at 8:00 PM GMT, 3:00 PM EST, 12:00 PM PST at www.starwarscelebration.com.
    Additional 3-Day and VIP tickets will not be available. Star Wars Celebration Europe tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
    Ticket Information

Star Wars Celebration Tickets will relaunch on January 14 at 8:00 PM GMT, 3:00 PM EST, 12:00 PM PST! Your ticket guarantees you a spot at the official Lucasfilm festival that celebrates all things Star Wars. Coming July 15-17, 2016 to the ExCeL London Exhibition Centre, Celebration will feature Star Wars cast and crew, costumes, exclusive merchandise, entertainment, exhibits, memories made with friends old and new, and never-before-seen glimpses into the future of Star Wars!

8. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Thanks - I'm going to repost that in the UK Fan forum as well.

9. OliffWanKenobi

OliffWanKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 13, 2016
    Hi, I'm a newbie to the boards but I have a ticket to the Friday of the London Celebration, looking forward to picking up any tips & advice from those that have been before.

10. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
  11. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    News on Rebelscum and TFN Main that an extra batch of single day passes have been released. So far there are adult single-day passes for all 3 days (no childrens' passes). To order see the website here.

12. ilariaskywalker

ilariaskywalker Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2016
    Guys, I'm selling a ticket for Sunday! If you're interested let me know [face_peace]