Lit All Time Lit Forum Review Rankings

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Kol_Skywalker, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Point Given Mod of Literature and Community

Manager
    star 5
    I'm really just keeping the list as a labor of love rather than to use the data to make any given point (although others might do so) I added the amount of books each author had written so that anybody reading the author rankings could get a sense of which authors were able to sustain a high ranking with increased output. What you want to make of it is your choice

As for Stover, even though he has written 4 fewer novels than Zahn, I do find it notable that each book of Stover's was set in a different era of Star Wars with different characters and yet all still received very high ratings; Shatterpoint was in the Clone Wars and revolved around Mace/Revenge of the Sith was a movie adapation with a whole cast of characters/Shadows of Mindor during the Galactic Civil War with prominent original trilogy characters/Traitor set in the Yuuzhan Vong War and revolving around Jacen and Ganner. I think that counts for something but it is not something that lists and data can clearly convey, at least until I add a list of book rankings by era.
  2. Volderon Force Ghost

star 4
    Doesn't matter man, that list is awesome either way. It lets me know what to stay away from! Nice work!
  3. robbiedbee Jedi Knight

star 1
    Interestingly, Knight Errant is on course to make a very strong putsch for top spot.
  4. RC-1991 Force Ghost

star 4
    Hmm. I find the histograms in particular pretty interesting. Considering how divisive LOTF tends to be on these boards, it's rather odd that only one of the novels ended up with a definitely bimodal distribution (Revelation). My best explanations: People who post in the discussion threads do not necessarily post in the Lit Review threads, and vice versa. Also, and this is in line with Bariss's point perfectly, I suspect that many people changed their opinions of the novels after multiple read-throughs (it certainly happened to me). If each novel was re-reviewed a year or two from now, there would almost certainly be some differences. Which leads to my next point- the NJO. Considering how much flack the series took when it was first released (I spend way too much time reading old threads here when I'm bored :p), it fairs rather well in terms of average ratings- both for individual novels and the series as a whole. So the idea of re-reviewing NJO and seeing what changes occur would also be interesting.
  5. Lord_Hydronium Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Well, there's also the fact that one's perception of LOTF as a series may be more or less than the sum of its parts. I think a lot of the divisive views of LOTF are of it as a whole: the main plot, the overall plotting, the three-author scheduling, etc. People may feel that the individual books may hold well together while the whole series doesn't.

Plus, as you say, there's the factor of being distanced from it now. That's certainly a big part too.
  6. Point Given Mod of Literature and Community

Manager
    star 5
    I'll update it next week (also I want to get a shot to read it first:p)
  7. Havac Some Guy Who Moderates Lit

Manager
    star 7
    At the time LOTF came out, I still had faith in DR carried over from the NJO, and while I didn't really like taking Jacen dark, I believed they were going somewhere with it and we'd have a good payoff of the series. Then I read the end, and it was a complete fiasco. Robbed of the assumption that the series would come out okay, and that the creative team knew what it was doing, I had to reevaluate the series pretty heavily. It didn't help that I also had time to go back and reread the NJO, and see just how badly DN and LOTF had bungled the story.

I'd had a lot of faith in Traviss and Denning previously, but with Revelation and Invincible being books that soured almost immediately after reading them for me, I lost a lot of faith in them. Those books made their flaws as authors brutally apparent, such that I could no longer overlook them when reading through their earlier material. I had faith and gave the benefit of the doubt back then; I don't anymore. I was a fan; I was willing to make excuses for flaws. Revelation and Invincible cured me of that. There's also the fact that, reading the books months apart as they came out, it was a lot easier to not notice big inconsistencies, time-killing plot waste, stuff that went nowhere, and the other obnoxiousness. Re-reading them in succession, it's a lot plainer how horribly put together the series was.

I also just wasn't quite as discerning a reader back then. If I were to go back and re-rate the LOTF books, I'm guessing the scores on all of them would all drop by about two to seven points.
  8. Grey1 Host: 181st Imperial Discussion Group

VIP
    star 4
    I think it's also an important factor that a continuing series will most likely keep readers who are happy with how things are going and lose those who are not, going as far as driving unhappy readers away from the franchise and this board. So higher ratings would prevail. Add to that the fact that people who simply weren't thrilled by a book might not be compelled to write a review about it (as compared to those who really have a bone to pick with the product they spent money on). And then there's the famous "add 5 points for it being SW" allegation that pops up whenever a review thread has someone giving a 7+ rating while mostly highlighting the book's flaws.

Tee hee, in German, "Putsch" is the expression for coup (as in "removing a country's leadership"). Oh, I just saw that it's also used in the english language... well, still funny.
  9. Havac Some Guy Who Moderates Lit

Manager
    star 7
    While I don't doubt that that effect exists, it should be noted that it's a lot easier, generally, to talk about what doesn't work than to talk about what does. It's easy to pick out stuff that doesn't work, figure out why it doesn't, and discuss it; it's a lot harder to discern and articulate what's working, and there's a lot less incentive to point out what's working, since it's easy to take that for granted. Pointing out why a book falls short of being perfect is easier than saying, "Well, he managed not to kill off anybody other than Pernicar twice." So reviews that talk mostly about the negative before saying, "Overall, though it's not bad, just middling or B-level work" aren't necessarily self-contradictory. I know I've given a lot of books reviews that amount, basically, to "Enjoyable (or passable) but flawed; let me talk about why it's flawed" and given middling, rather than bad, numbers.
  10. Point Given Mod of Literature and Community

Manager
    star 5
    Added Knight Errant and Red Harvest. JJM's debut novel is quite a hit so far, tied with Zahan for 4th highest rating of all time (though I gave Zahn the nod in the list due to longetivity). Red Harvest didn't do quite as well, but now Schreiber is only one book away from being ranked the author's list.

Vortex took quite a beating since I last updated, dropping from a 7.39 rating to 7.12 oh and I added rankings to the Master List because I'm apparently a masochist with OCD. The rankings that I bolded represent different milestones such as #12 book Labyrinth of Evil being the last book to be ranked in the '9's' (This will be done every half of a point) This I hope can illustrate which books are truly in the elite, which ones are well regarded, which ones above average, etc. until the bad ones.

Projects for the future for these rankings include rankings by era (e.g. Prequel Era, Legacy Era, etc.) and rankings by the year the books came out (in short, see the downward trend!)

Master List:

1. 9.52 Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (Stover)
    2. 9.32 X-Wing: Starfighters of Adumar (Allston)
    3. 9.26 Republic Commando: Hard Contact (Traviss)
    4. 9.20 Heir to the Empire (Zahn)
    5. 9.20 Knight Errant (Jackson Miller)
    6. 9.19 X-Wing: Solo Command (Allston)
    7. 9.18 Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dream (Allston)
    8. 9.13 The Unifying Force (Luceno)
    9. 9.12 Outbound Flight (Zahn)
    10. 9.12 The Hutt Gambit (Crispin)
    11. 9.04 Dark Force Rising (Zahn)
    12. 9.03 Labyrinth of Evil (Luceno)
    13. 8.96 Yoda: Dark Rendezvous (Stewart)
    14. 8.92 Traitor (Stover)
    15. 8.91 X-Wing: Wraith Squadron (Allston)
    16. 8.90 Star by Star (Denning)
    17. 8.89 Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter (Reaves)
    18. 8.84 I, Jedi (Stackpole)
    19. 8.79 Shatterpoint (Stover)
    20. 8.79 X-Wing: Iron Fist (Allston)
    21. 8.78 X-Wing: Rogue Squadron (Stackpole)
    22. 8.76 Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor (Stover)
    23. 8.73 Episode IV: A New Hope (Lucas)
    24. 8.72 The Paradise Snare (Crispin)
    25. 8.71 The Han Solo Adventures (Daley)
    26. 8.70 The Last Command (Zahn)
    27. 8.65 Tatooine Ghost (Denning)
    28. 8.64 X-Wing: The Bacta War (Stackpole)
    29. 8.60 Cloak of Deception (Luceno)
    30. 8.59 Specter of the Past (Zahn)
    31. 8.56 Vision of the Future (Zahn)
    32. 8.49 Episode I: The Phantom Menace (Brooks)
    33. 8.48 Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (Kahn)
    34. 8.48 Republic Commando: True Colors (Traviss)
    35. 8.47 Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight (Reaves)
    36. 8.46 Edge of Victory I: Conquest (Keyes)
    37. 8.45 X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble (Stackpole)
    38. 8.43 Enemy Lines II: Rebel Stand (Allston)
    39. 8.43 Republic Commando: Triple Zero (Traviss)
    40. 8.41 Legacy of the Force VI: Inferno (Denning)
    41. 8.39 Legacy of the Force I: Betrayal (Allston)
    42. 8.38 Dark Tide II: Ruin (Stackpole)
    43. 8.36 Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (Glut)
    44. 8.27 X-Wing: The Krytos Trap (Stackpole)
    45. 8.27 Legacy of the Force VII: Fury (Allston)
    46. 8.21 Shadows of the Empire (Perry)
    47. 8.20 Survivor's Quest (Zahn)
    48. 8.14 Medstar I: Battle Surgeons (Reaves, Perry)
    49. 8.12 Destiny's Way (W. J. Williams)
    50. 8.09 Dark Tide I: Onslaught (Stackpole)
    51. 8.09 Crosscurrent (Kemp)
    52. 8.07 Dark Nest I: The Joiner King (Denning)
    53. 8.05 Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader (Luceno)
    54. 8.05 Force Heretic I: Remnant (S. Williams, Dix)
    55. 8.04 The Clone Wars: Wild Space (Miller)
    56. 8.03 Episode II: Attack of the Clones (Salvatore)
    57. 7.90 Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen (Denning)
    58. 7.89 X-Wing: Isard's Revenge (Stackpole)
    59. 7.88 Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil (Karpyshyn)
    60. 7.85 Fate of the Jedi III: Abyss (Denning)
    61. 7.84 The Final Prophecy (Keyes)
    62. 7.81 Legacy of the Force IV: Exile (Allston)
    63. 7.81 Legacy of the Force III: Tempest (Denning)
    64. 7.76 Vector Prime (Salvatore)
    65. 7.72 Legacy of the Force II: Bloodlines (Traviss)
    66. 7.70 Medstar II: Jedi Healer (Reaves, Perry)
    67. 7.69 The Clone Wars (Traviss)
    68. 7.67 Fate of the Jedi I: Outcast (Allston)
    69. 7.67 The Lando Calrissian Adventures (Smith)
    70. 7.63 The Cestus Deception (Barnes)
    71. 7.60 Coruscant Nights II: Streets of Shadows (Re
  11. Lord_Hydronium Manager Emeritus

star 5
    100-odd books at 6 or higher, all but four at 5 or higher. Boy we have a wacky point system.
  12. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    I still can't believe Invincible was worse than Bloodlines.

What?
  13. Todd the Jedi Mod and Sitcom Dad of SWTV

Manager
    star 5
    It's probably got to do with the fact that lots of folks found Invincible to be a very lacklustre finale to the series, whereas Bloodlines was one of the inner books and held no such expectations. So even though Invincible may have been better, hype and the accompying disappointment had a lot to do with its worse ratings
  14. dark_jedi666 Force Ghost

star 4
    What i cant believe is that Jedi Trial is above a 6. I personally find it the worst novel of all the EU. The only book that even comes close is Crystal Star IMO.
  15. Havac Some Guy Who Moderates Lit

Manager
    star 7
    I still can't believe people defend Invincible.
  16. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 4
    This is awesome. I'm about to go on a 7 hour bus ride followed by a 8 hour plane ride and I've been trying to decide what books to bring that I haven't read yet. I was considering the Corellian Trilogy but I'm thinking the Thrawn duo has won.

I enjoy how LOTF got 7.5, and people are still arguing about it. You may hate it or you may love it, but it is certainly controversial.
  17. MistrX Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, I think we can all agree, at least both are above Revelation.
  18. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    You'd rather defend Bloodlines?

If I told you that I enjoyed Revelation for the action, but not the 'revelations', would that be acceptable? Because the Battle of Fondor itself, Blairisms aside, was full of a dozen twists and I loved it.
  19. Robimus Force Ghost

star 5
    Despite some faults I think Revelation does indeed have a lot of interesting elements to it. From the Battle of Fondor to the expansion of the Imperial Remnant, to Daala - who's role in the book I think fit her well.
  20. MistrX Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey, I think they all have positives. There's a reason none of my LOTF reviews dipped below a 5. But in some cases, the negatives of one book far eclipse those of others. For me, that happened with Revelation.
  21. Manisphere Force Ghost

star 5
    Revelation beats Invincible IMO. Invincible still irks me to think about it.
  22. Havac Some Guy Who Moderates Lit

Manager
    star 7
    I'd rather defend neither, but . . . yeah.
  23. Point Given Mod of Literature and Community

Manager
    star 5
    Added Conviction and Deceived. Since Choices of One only has one review so far, I'll add it later when more come in. Knight Errant has dropped slightly, out of the 9 range but is still extremely high. Fatal Alliance has risen into the 7 range. With Conviction, Allston has slipped into 5th place after Stackpole

Projects for the future for these rankings include rankings by era (e.g. Prequel Era, Legacy Era, etc.) and rankings by the year the books came out (in short, see the downward trend!)

Master List:

4. 9.20 Heir to the Empire (Zahn)
    5. 9.19 X-Wing: Solo Command (Allston)
    6. 9.18 Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dream (Allston)
    7. 9.13 The Unifying Force (Luceno)
    8. 9.12 Outbound Flight (Zahn)
    9. 9.12 The Hutt Gambit (Crispin)
    10. 9.04 Dark Force Rising (Zahn)
    11. 9.03 Labyrinth of Evil (Luceno)
    12. 8.96 Yoda: Dark Rendezvous (Stewart)
    13. 8.94 Knight Errant (Jackson Miller)
    14. 8.92 Traitor (Stover)
    15. 8.91 X-Wing: Wraith Squadron (Allston)
    16. 8.90 Star by Star (Denning)
    17. 8.89 Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter (Reaves)
    18. 8.84 I, Jedi (Stackpole)
    19. 8.79 Shatterpoint (Stover)
    20. 8.79 X-Wing: Iron Fist (Allston)
    21. 8.78 X-Wing: Rogue Squadron (Stackpole)
    22. 8.76 Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor (Stover)
    23. 8.73 Episode IV: A New Hope (Lucas)
    24. 8.72 The Paradise Snare (Crispin)
    25. 8.71 The Han Solo Adventures (Daley)
    26. 8.70 The Last Command (Zahn)
    27. 8.65 Tatooine Ghost (Denning)
    28. 8.64 X-Wing: The Bacta War (Stackpole)
    29. 8.60 Cloak of Deception (Luceno)
    30. 8.59 Specter of the Past (Zahn)
    31. 8.56 Vision of the Future (Zahn)
    32. 8.49 Episode I: The Phantom Menace (Brooks)
    33. 8.48 Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (Kahn)
    34. 8.48 Republic Commando: True Colors (Traviss)
    35. 8.47 Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight (Reaves)
    36. 8.46 Edge of Victory I: Conquest (Keyes)
    37. 8.45 X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble (Stackpole)
    38. 8.43 Enemy Lines II: Rebel Stand (Allston)
    39. 8.43 Republic Commando: Triple Zero (Traviss)
    40. 8.41 Legacy of the Force VI: Inferno (Denning)
    41. 8.39 Legacy of the Force I: Betrayal (Allston)
    42. 8.38 Dark Tide II: Ruin (Stackpole)
    43. 8.36 Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (Glut)
    44. 8.27 X-Wing: The Krytos Trap (Stackpole)
    45. 8.27 Legacy of the Force VII: Fury (Allston)
    46. 8.21 Shadows of the Empire (Perry)
    47. 8.20 Survivor's Quest (Zahn)
    48. 8.14 Medstar I: Battle Surgeons (Reaves, Perry)
    49. 8.12 Destiny's Way (W. J. Williams)
    50. 8.09 Dark Tide I: Onslaught (Stackpole)
    51. 8.09 Crosscurrent (Kemp)
    52. 8.07 Dark Nest I: The Joiner King (Denning)
    53. 8.05 Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader (Luceno)
    54. 8.05 Force Heretic I: Remnant (S. Williams, Dix)
    55. 8.04 The Clone Wars: Wild Space (Miller)
    56. 8.03 Episode II: Attack of the Clones (Salvatore)
    57. 7.94 The Old Republic: Deceived (Kemp)
    58. 7.90 Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen (Denning)
    59. 7.89 X-Wing: Isard's Revenge (Stackpole)
    60. 7.88 Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil (Karpyshyn)
    61. 7.85 Fate of the Jedi III: Abyss (Denning)
    62. 7.84 The Final Prophecy (Keyes)
    63. 7.81 Legacy of the Force IV: Exile (Allston)
    64. 7.81 Legacy of the Force III: Tempest (Denning)
    65. 7.76 Vector Prime (Salvatore)
    66. 7.72 Legacy of the Force II: Bloodlines (Traviss)
    67. 7.70 Medstar II: Jedi Healer (Reaves, Perry)
    68. 7.69 The Clone Wars (Traviss)
    69. 7.67 Fate of the Jedi I: Outcast (Allston)
    70. 7.67 The Lando Calrissian Adventures (Smith)
    71. 7.63 The Cestus Deception (Barnes)
    72. 7.60 Coruscant Nights II: Streets of Shadows (Reaves)
    73. 7.57 Rebel Dawn (Crispin)
    74. 7.56 Force Heretic II: Refugee (S. Williams, Dix)
    75. 7.55 Coruscant Nights III: Patterns of Force (Reaves)
    76. 7.44 Darth Bane: Rule of Two (Karpyshyn)
    77. 7.42 Force Heretic III: Reunion (S. Williams, Dix)
    78. 7.38 Edge of Victory II: Rebirth (Keyes)
    79. 7.37 Millennium Falcon (Luceno)
    80. 7.32 Darth Bane: Path of Destruction (Karpyshyn)
    81. 7.28 Death Star (Perry/Reaves)
    82. 7.26 Republic Comma
  24. The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth

Manager
    star 10
    I'm one of Denning's bigger fans and even I won't really defend Invincible- at least in the context of a series conclusion (I'm fine with some of the individual things he did focus on, but it's place within the larger picture was dissapointing and even retroactively made Revelations a worse book since a lot of the stuff it spent time setting up never had a pay off).

As was pointed out earlier in the thread, Bloodlines benefits from not having such expectations for it's role within the series. It's job was to introduce the Boba plotline to the series and that's all it really had to acocmplish- not a lot of "pressure". And it did have some cool moments in that regards (the line early on about Boba knowing a thing or two about cheating death, for example).
  25. Point Given Mod of Literature and Community

Manager
    star 5
    Added Choices of One and updated Deceived, Fatal Alliance, and Red Harvest. Also updated relevant author rating information. Choices of One is now ranked as the 4th highest rated book in Star Wars EU history and the tops of Zahn's work. However it is still early. (Witness Knight Errant falling from a tie with Heir to the Empire to 13th overall.)

I also rejiggered the rating system due to a request by noted British person Ulicus to give the same rank to novels with the same score instead of giving the older novel the higher rank.

Master List:

4. 9.25 Choices of One (Zahn)
    5. 9.20 Heir to the Empire (Zahn)
    6. 9.19 X-Wing: Solo Command (Allston)
    7. 9.18 Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dream (Allston)
    8. 9.13 The Unifying Force (Luceno)
    9. 9.12 Outbound Flight (Zahn)
    -. 9.12 The Hutt Gambit (Crispin)
    11. 9.04 Dark Force Rising (Zahn)
    12. 9.03 Labyrinth of Evil (Luceno)
    13. 8.96 Yoda: Dark Rendezvous (Stewart)
    14. 8.94 Knight Errant (Jackson Miller)
    15. 8.92 Traitor (Stover)
    16. 8.91 X-Wing: Wraith Squadron (Allston)
    17. 8.90 Star by Star (Denning)
    18. 8.89 Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter (Reaves)
    19. 8.84 I, Jedi (Stackpole)
    20. 8.79 Shatterpoint (Stover)
    --. 8.79 X-Wing: Iron Fist (Allston)
    22. 8.78 X-Wing: Rogue Squadron (Stackpole)
    23. 8.76 Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor (Stover)
    24. 8.73 Episode IV: A New Hope (Lucas)
    25. 8.72 The Paradise Snare (Crispin)
    26. 8.71 The Han Solo Adventures (Daley)
    27. 8.70 The Last Command (Zahn)
    28. 8.65 Tatooine Ghost (Denning)
    29. 8.64 X-Wing: The Bacta War (Stackpole)
    30. 8.60 Cloak of Deception (Luceno)
    31. 8.59 Specter of the Past (Zahn)
    32. 8.56 Vision of the Future (Zahn)
    33. 8.49 Episode I: The Phantom Menace (Brooks)
    34. 8.48 Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (Kahn)
    --. 8.48 Republic Commando: True Colors (Traviss)
    36. 8.47 Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight (Reaves)
    37. 8.46 Edge of Victory I: Conquest (Keyes)
    38. 8.45 X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble (Stackpole)
    39. 8.43 Enemy Lines II: Rebel Stand (Allston)
    --. 8.43 Republic Commando: Triple Zero (Traviss)
    41. 8.41 Legacy of the Force VI: Inferno (Denning)
    42. 8.39 Legacy of the Force I: Betrayal (Allston)
    43. 8.38 Dark Tide II: Ruin (Stackpole)
    44. 8.36 Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (Glut)
    45. 8.27 X-Wing: The Krytos Trap (Stackpole)
    --. 8.27 Legacy of the Force VII: Fury (Allston)
    47. 8.21 Shadows of the Empire (Perry)
    48. 8.20 Survivor's Quest (Zahn)
    49. 8.14 Medstar I: Battle Surgeons (Reaves, Perry)
    50. 8.12 Destiny's Way (W. J. Williams)
    51. 8.09 Dark Tide I: Onslaught (Stackpole)
    --. 8.09 Crosscurrent (Kemp)
    53. 8.07 Dark Nest I: The Joiner King (Denning)
    54. 8.05 Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader (Luceno)
    --. 8.05 Force Heretic I: Remnant (S. Williams, Dix)
    56. 8.04 The Clone Wars: Wild Space (Miller)
    57. 8.03 Episode II: Attack of the Clones (Salvatore)
    58. 7.90 Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen (Denning)
    --. 7.90 The Old Republic: Deceived (Kemp)
    60. 7.89 X-Wing: Isard's Revenge (Stackpole)
    61. 7.88 Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil (Karpyshyn)
    62. 7.85 Fate of the Jedi III: Abyss (Denning)
    63. 7.84 The Final Prophecy (Keyes)
    64. 7.81 Legacy of the Force IV: Exile (Allston)
    --. 7.81 Legacy of the Force III: Tempest (Denning)
    66. 7.76 Vector Prime (Salvatore)
    67. 7.72 Legacy of the Force II: Bloodlines (Traviss)
    68. 7.70 Medstar II: Jedi Healer (Reaves, Perry)
    69. 7.69 The Clone Wars (Traviss)
    70. 7.67 Fate of the Jedi I: Outcast (Allston)
    --. 7.67 The Lando Calrissian Adventures (Smith)
    72. 7.63 The Cestus Deception (Barnes)
    73. 7.60 Coruscant Nights II: Streets of Shadows (Reaves)
    74. 7.57 Rebel Dawn (Crispin)
    75. 7.56 Force Heretic II: Refugee (S. Williams, Dix)
    76. 7.55 Coruscant Nights III: Patterns of Force (Reaves)
    77. 7.44 Darth Bane: Rule of Tw