main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

All we need now is a nickname

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by DonC, Feb 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    What about some other variation of the name I suggested, like the "Jedi Knights Of Cleveland" or the "Official Jedi Knights Of Cleveland" or the "Jedi Council Of Cleveland" or the "Official Jedi Council Of Cleveland"?

2. GrnJalera

GrnJalera Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2001
    "Cleveland Jedi Council"?

3. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    I vote for "The Jedi Knights Of Cleveland," although maybe we should toss in "The Jedi Knights Of The Republic Of Cleveland" to make an allusion to the Republic, eh? But mark my vote for "The Jedi Knights Of Cleveland."

4. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    Let me introduce myself. My name is Anrev. You guys know my friend Grn. I moved here from San Antonio a few months ago. Down there I was a member of the Star Wars Society of San Antonio. http://www.swssa.com We called ourselves "The Force of South Texas." We got the tag line from The Seattle Star Wars Society. http://www.seattlestarwars.com They call themselves the "Force of the Northwest." We could call ourselves "The Force of the North Coast"

5. Straight_Edge

Straight_Edge Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2002
    All these groups are taking the Jedi knight angle. I think it would be MUCH cooler to have a name that aligns us with The EMPIRE.

The Cleveland Imperial Senate
    Grand Moffs of the MidWest

6. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Jedi = Much cooler than Imperial bureaucratic bullcrap

7. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    As I've previously expressed, I like "The Jedi Knights Of Cleveland," but if we did do an Imperial-esque name, what about Tri-C: the Cleveland Clone Council or something? Or what about CLEVEJCO (pronounced cleavage co) CLEVEland Jedi COuncil. Haha.

8. GrnJalera

GrnJalera Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2001
    Yo Anrev!! WASSSUP!!

Hope you can make it out Saturday :D

9. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Looks like we have (at least one) thing to talk about Saturday @ Southpark; for those who can't make it don't worry...you'll get a say in the matter.

Try this, I'll create a poll topic; where we can all vote and monitor the results. And by the time we get our third meeting together we'll count the votes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.