main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga All Work and No Play, Post-EBS AU Luke, Leia,Vader, Others Complete 11/26

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediStarMoonstruck, Feb 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShrunkenJedi

ShrunkenJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 26, 2003
    Ooh, very nice. I think she'll do well.

Now for that Daddy/Daughter stuff you were mentioning! Can't wait for that.

2. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Theres gonna be Anakin/Leia?...oh this is gonna be SO GOOD!

Cheers_Cazza@};-

3. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    This week...has been a very good week. :) My newspaper troubles are over. I'm writing for the internet magazine. Two of my classes were canceled. And lots of other things. :D

Replies:

Falcon: Palpatine didn't get to do that this time (and I don't think he can do it dead). ;)

RebelMom: I'm glad. :)

Laine: Yep, she will. :)

Striker: Sparks? :p What sparks? I see no sparks. *gets shocked by sparks* Oh. Those sparks. :p

Yep. :)

stormqueen: Glad you like. :)

flowerbee: Isn't it always like that between the two of them? :p

maramijade: Yeah, I expect Mara will find some smugglers in the near future. ;)

ShrunkenJedi: Thanks. I think she will, too.

Coming up tonight, I hope. :)

Master_Cazz: I hope it is. [face_worried]

Okay, counting tonight's post, there are four posts left. :( Yeah, I know. I've had tons of fun with this fic. However, I think you'll like the next OT fic or hate me forever. [face_devil]

Later! :D

4. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Mara in intelligence is the perfect fit! :D

5. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Gina: Thanks. :) You know, I wonder how come the books never thought of it. :confused:

Sorry for the delay. I?m beginning to think I?m not that good at romance scenes. :( I?m beginning to think this is something I can?t fix. :_| However, flowerbee is good at promting me in fixing it. :D Yea for her! [face_dancing]

Anyway, Father/Daughter and H/L up next!

Leia stood in front of a window in her chambers. It did not look out to the outside, but displayed a hologram showing a beautiful day on Alderaan. Luke had disappeared after the meeting, saying he had something to do for General Cracken. Mother and Mon Mothma were talking, catching up on what had happened in the 21 years of the former?s absence, and Father was getting prepared for his house arrest. The Inner Children played around in the common area while Han had left without explanation.

She frowned. She knew Han was okay with her father?s presence. He had said so. He said Anakin deserved a second chance. Yet she worried. She loved Han. She discovered that on Bespin, but the smuggler had done nothing since his return from the carbonite prison he had been encased in, encased by Darth Vader, her father. He had joked about it when he was told, but they still had not really talked about it.

The door opened and closed. Leia stretched out with what she could use of her Force powers. She did not feel much, but it was enough to tell it was not Han. Still standing near her window, she did not realize who the visitor was until he came right up to her, putting his hand on her shoulder.

?Hello, Father.? She turned, smiling, to the blond man formerly Darth Vader.

Father glanced at her as if he was using the Force to read her. ?Are you okay, Leia? You seem worried.?

The princess nodded. ?I?m fine, Father. Just a bit distracted.?

Father frowned, turning to the window-hologram of Alderaan then closed his eyes. ?Are you sure you?re comfortable with me being here? I will understand perfectly well if you hate me.?

Leia choked back a laugh, covering her mouth with one of hands. ?That?s not what I?m distracted by, Father. I defended you in front of the Council.? She leaned against him, resting her head on his chest. ?Mother told you I forgave you. What else do you want??

She felt Father shake his head as he embraced her. ?I guess I don?t understand why you would forgive me after all I?ve done.?

?Luke forgave you and you?re not complaining??

?Give me awhile. I?ll have this same conversation when I find him.?

Leia laughed and broke free of her father. She leaned against the wall and stared up at him. ?Remember when you got off the Executor and found out Palpatine had Mother??

Father nodded. ?Yes.?

?Well, when you left the cockpit, you walked through me. I felt everything you were feeling at the moment. And when I saw how you acted when Palpatine made you choose between Luke and Mother. That?s how I knew you regretted your actions and forgave you.?

A quizzical look passed over his face. ?You sensed my emotions??

Leia nodded.

?I?m sorry you had to feel them,? he said with remorse. ?I wouldn?t want anyone to go through what I went through, much less feel it.?

?A lot of people feel that way. That?s why we?re all here.?

Father nodded, a smile spreading across his face. ?Now, why don?t you tell me what?s really bothering you??

She looked down and turned back to the window. ?It?s nothing.?

Two hands rested on her shoulders. ?I?m your father, you know, and I want to help you.?

Leia let out a breath and smiled, realizing for the moment that she really missed having a father around, even if the man behind her was not Bail Organa. ?It?s?Han.?

They walked away from the window and sat down in one of the couches in the room. Father took her hand and squeezed it. ?What about him??

?I don?t know how he feels. About me. About you being my father.?

He gave a wry grin. ?He seemed okay with me before; on the Executor and when he fou

6. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    i don't know. I thought it was a rather nice romance scene. I've seen worse, JSM.

And yeah, Han is special.

7. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    that was a sweet father/daughter moment, and great with Han and Leia hehe more soon

8. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    You did fine with the mush. And using my imagination is what I do best. ;)

9. ShrunkenJedi

Apr 26, 2003
    :D For once I'm up late, and I'm glad because I get to see this! Nice reassurance from everyone that it really is okay... and very, very nice to see Leia forgiving Anakin and Anakin being alive and being a father to her! :D

10. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    I thought Han was gonna pop the Question for a sencond there!:D

The Leia/Anakin was sososo cute!!!!

Can't wait for more!

Cheers_Cazza@};-

11. DarthNaughtious

DarthNaughtious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 15, 2005
    This is alternatively a cute, funny, moving story. I am enjoying it a lot. I especially liked that part that you said you had been imagining, about Luke and Mara playing house, and how it meant they would end up together. I loved how "Big" Luke was just as horrified by the idea of "playing house" as "little" Luke was. That was hilarious.

And I also like Anakin's emotional reactions. They were very realistic. A lot of AU writers seem wary of writing scenes in which Anakin cries in remorse over his crimes, for some strange reason, which is odd, because he cries in every movie in the prequel movies. He's an emotional person, and that wouldn't have changed too drastically over the years.

Poor Padme, no one to "play house" with for 22 years.

I'm not sure which Padme I mean.

Anyway, great story. I can't wait to read more.

12. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    *rushs in* *gets caught up* Whew... a lot has happened! Just one question... why didn't Han have an Inner Child? :p

13. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Awww! Such a sweet moment between father and daughter, and you gotta love Han/Leia mush! :D [face_love]

14. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    can't the children go through walls though??

;)

good for Han and Leia. .. :D

15. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Ah! So much fun this week! Did I say fun? I meant work! Lots and lots of work! I covered one of the Democrat Lt. Gov. canadidite for my state when she visited my school. My editor liked it. :) My reporting skills are back to normal. :)

Hmm? I wonder? Is anyone bothered by my little talks before replies? I realized I never asked that.

Replies:

Striker: That's because flowerbee promted some stuff out of me. :p

Falcon: Thanks. :) Here we come. :)

RebelMom: Thanks. Glad you approve. :)

ShrunkenJedi: I figured Leia had been through and seen how Anakin was sorry (I mean, he walked through her!). :)

Master_Cazz: Not this time. Maybe later. ;)

Thanks! :)

DarthNaughtious: Welcome! :D Glad you like house. You'll love the end I have planned. :D ;) :p

If there's one thing I love to write, it's a despairing Anakin. It's my way of torturing him, can't help it. I like torturing all of them, but Anakin's the one I like to torture most because he has the most emotional baggage. The bad side effect to this is that I don't know when to quit with him. :p

Yep, Poor Padme. I think both Padmes are in need of a poor Padme. :(

PonyTricks: Yep. As for Han not having an Inner Child, he does have one, but Inner Han didn't decide to drop by (he has been mentioned in the third post, through, the friend Leia mentioned who is the First One is Han). However, you'll see him in Child Form soon in the last post. :)

Gina: Thanks! :D

maramijade: Yeah, but I think Leia and Han forgot that little tidbit. :p And I doubt the children will want to see Han and Leia 'kissing.'

*whistles innocent and sweeps up something called a plot hole under the rug*

Ok! :D Post coming up soon as I spellcheck it! :D

16. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Well. I thought it was three posts to go, but I guess not. I thought I should have a Padme/Luke post. :) Must have some mother/son love! [face_love] However, next week, it?s time to say good-bye. :_| Three more posts to go? :_|

Jade, Luke and Padme headed to Leia?s quarters. Padme was a bit edgy around the ex-assassin due to her experience on the Star Destroyer, however, she restrained her unease, knowing Jade had now allied herself with the Alliance. Instead, she tried to focus on other, more important, things, like her son.

She smiled, glancing over at the man walking and talking to her. Luke was everything she dreamed. So much like Anakin in looks, the same blond hair and blue eyes. Yet she saw herself in him as well, Luke was very calm and collected, however, his temper was a combination of both her and Anakin.

She was very proud of Luke. Mon Mothma had told her everything Luke and Leia had been through. She had to contain her amusement when she heard Luke had won the Battle of Yavin flying an X-wing for the first time, much like Anakin had flown an N-1 starfighter for the first time in the Battle of Naboo. And Luke, on the way to Leia?s quarters, was detailing his training with Master Yoda. It seemed that Obi-Wan had been killed. She did not ask how. She had a feeling she knew.

??Yoda makes me standing upside down and levitate rocks and sometimes, Artoo. He doesn?t like it when I do that.?

Padme laughed. ?I imagine not. Artoo is a strange droid, but loyal and brave. He?s saved me a lot of times.?

A wry smile formed on his face. ?Yeah, me, too. I can?t believe you and Father had Threepio and Artoo before us. It sounds like the Force favors those two.?

?Oh, it gets worse than that.? Padme shook her head in amusement. ?Anakin built Threepio by himself when he was nine.?

Luke stopped dead in his tracks, this information new to him. He stared at her in shock. ?Father built Threepio? He built him??

Jade looked between the two of them, a curious expression on her face. ?You mean that prissy droid with the annoying voice we saw back there? Anakin built that thing??

?Yes, Anakin built him.? She started to walk again, Luke came out of his daze and followed her lead and Jade continued to walk behind them, close to Luke. ?Sometimes, I found him annoying, but enduring all the same.?

?Don?t tell Han that Father built Threepio,? warned Luke. ?Threepio gets on Han?s nerves so much I?m surprised the droid hasn?t been melted down yet, if Leia would let him. Han might think Father built Threepio just to get at him.?

They laughed; even Jade snickered a bit. Padme smiled again as she once again thought of what Luke had been through. ?I?m very proud of you, Luke,? she said.

Her son lowered his head, however, she saw him smile. Padme continued, ?You?ve grown so much. You?ve accomplished much. You?re a great pilot and you?re going to be a great Jedi.?

?I always wondered about my father,? whispered Luke, his head still down. ?Wondered what he was, who he was. I don?t know if I ever thought about you, but now, I realize that I have the same ache, the same wish for information for my father, with you. I knew nothing about you, just that you died shortly after I was born. I didn?t even know what you did, whereas I knew Father had been a pilot.? He sighed, lifting his head up and Padme saw he had tears in his eyes. ?I want to know what you think of me, if you approve of what I?m doing.?

?Well, now you know,? said Padme, drawing closer and placing her arm around his shoulder. ?You know that I love you and that I?m very proud of you.?

They continued walking until they saw Anakin leaning against the wall near Leia?s quarters. His guards were on the other side. They were actually talking and smiling; it was as if the guards had no knowledge of who exactly they were guarding.

Anakin turned and waved. ?Padme, Luke. I think you?ve come at a rather inappropriate time.?

?Oh really?? Luke glanced questionably at the d

17. SpiritofEowyn

SpiritofEowyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    ::Marks to read more of::

I haven't gotten through the latest posts, but I think this is cute so far :D

18. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    oh tell Han tell Han that Anakin built threepio hehehehe I would love to see Hans reactions :D

so whose leaving? Anakin or the children because it sounds like Anakin but....

hmmmmm

more?

19. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    Awww.... nice post. Poor put-upon Threepio. He tries. (or is just plain trying..) ;)

20. ShrunkenJedi

Apr 26, 2003
    Heh, I like this post, too. I'd like to see Luke's face when he heard Anakin built Threepio :p And I definitely like Anakin muttering about how he'd put Han in carbonite not too long ago... :p

21. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I guess after sticking Han in Carbonite was enough in the father deals with boyfriend department. Han knows what would happen if he hurt Leia.

22. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Nice post, JSM. Loved Luke reminiscing with Padme there. And heh, loved the last bit.

I'm sorry this is ending, but I'm glad to have read it. Up!

23. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    yeah well not all fathers have that ability :D but can do just as bad in thier own way.

24. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Great two posties! Sorry I was so late--I was out of town and without the Internet.

can't wait for the last posts!

25. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    *laughs* Loved the reaction to Anakin building Threepio. I'll bet Han would say that he build him on purpose to undermine the Alliance from within. ;p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.