main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga All Work and No Play, Post-EBS AU Luke, Leia,Vader, Others Complete 11/26

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediStarMoonstruck, Feb 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    Wonderful!!!

sorry I've been out for a while DRL and Darth Database Class have been monopolizing my time

2. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    maramijade: Thanks. :) It's okay because I've been busy getting the post together and it took me all week to do, but now I have it done. :) I plan on getting a laptop soon (hopefully, sometime in Jan. or Feb.) and I hope that will make posts when I come at home much easlier to post. :)

Anyway, here's the next post. flowerbee's had a sneak peak and, judging from her reaction, I'm going to kill all of you with eight pages of insane laughter. :p [face_laugh]

The Playground existed in some dimension of the Force, and as Little Luke had said mentioned, it was large enough for a bunch of children to play comfortably and occupied with for quite some time. The grass never grew over the children?s feet, the equipment never rusted and needed to be fixed. For any child, it was a dream come true.

At the moment, all the girls stood outside one of the many clubhouses on the Playground, this one shaped like the Millennium Falcon. Little Leia gazed at the door to the club, a very annoyed look on her face. Once again, the boys had locked themselves in Little Han?s clubhouse. ?I hate the Pilot?s Club,? she muttered.

Mara ran past her and hit the door with her shoulder. ?Ahh!? she shouted as she bounced off, hitting the ground. The red haired girl stuck out her tongue to the door and ran back to try to hit it again. ?Lukie, you?re playing House with me!?

A girl with shoulder-length straight black hair sighed as she watched Mara. ?I don?t think that?s going to work,? said a child Mirax Terrik.

Another girl, this one the blond Iella Wessiri?s Inner Child, nodded. ?I agree. We?re not going to get in this way.?

?Then what do we do?? demanded Mara as she stopped right before the door, deciding to kick it instead.

Little Leia shrugged her shoulders. ?I don?t know.? She turned to the three girls, they were her best friends, the counter to Little Luke and Han?s gang. The three of them always played together; Iella and Leia played spy and senator while Mara and Mirax played smuggler, joining the two games. They also united when they wanted to play House, like now, when the boys refused to play.

The four girls gathered into a huddle. ?A plan would be good right now,? said Mara. ?Isn?t Iella best at that??

The blond girl frowned. ?We?ve only gotten into the clubhouse before once and that was when they weren?t in there. We lure the boys out most of the time.?

?But this time,? remarked Mirax, ?they got a lot of food in there. I saw Corran take boxes inside.?

Leia looked intently at the dark haired girl and then at the clubhouse, remembering that Mirax was not the only one who played smuggler. ?Hey, Mirax! Is there a way to smuggle ourselves in??

The other three took in deep breaths, staring at Little Leia, and then Mirax grinned. She looked over to the front of the clubhouse, the ?cockpit,? the lookout spot for the boys. Her eyes followed the top of the ship-like house and rested on the very top, near the ?satellite.? She nodded her head. ?Yeah, I think I?ve got something.?

The girls huddled closer together to hear what Mirax had planned.

Little Luke peered through the peephole of the door to the club, then turned to go into the main hold. A dark brown hair boy stood next to the table. He wore a white shirt, blue vest and pants with red stripes on the sides. He also had a yellow armband, signifying that he was one of the First Ones, the child that started his generation?s Playground.

?What are they doing?? asked Little Han, his hand on the toy blaster he had in his holster.

Shrugging his shoulders, Little Luke frowned. ?I don?t know. They?re talking. They were smiling, too. And that worries me.?

Two boys swung down from a pipe in the ceiling. ?We could put glue in their hair again,? suggested Little Wes with an evil grin. The memory of that event brought a smile to the boys? faces. Little Luke laughed even if he did get whacked by Mara afterwards.

?This time,? said Little Hobbie, ?we could put glow in the dark stu

3. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    It's been mighty quiet on these boards the past week, but I'm glad to see you finished your story. The boys all being forced to play 'house' was a hoot! [face_laugh]

Thanks for posting this, and I'll look forward to your "Leia" story.... provided Han doesn't get hurt. Okay... he can get hurt... :p ;)

4. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Yes, JSM. That was very funny. I had a smile on my face the whole time. And after this week, that takes some doing.

Playing house with the girls? Oh, no! What if they have cooties?;)

5. ShrunkenJedi

ShrunkenJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 26, 2003
    That was one hilarious ending!

Especially Amidala getting to use Little Luke as a doll and the accusations regarding Obi-Wan playing House! [face_laugh]

6. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    hilarious ending and I can't wait for your other fics to get started :D

pm me when you get a new up ok?

7. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    That was funny, especially Ami spoon feeding Luke. [face_laugh] All things are back to normal on the playground.

Feel free to PM me when you start a new story.

8. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Great final post. I loved that the 'Pilots' Club' is on something that looks like the Falcon!

9. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    That was ssoo sweet!...especially the ending with Ani thinking about being back in the playground!

That new Leia OT fic sounds good!...i'll order a PM!

Cheers_Cazza@};-

10. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    =D==D==D==D==D=

Well done. Very entertaining.

S.

11. DarthNaughtious

DarthNaughtious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 15, 2005

That was a sweet ending. And I loved how viciously Amidala was defending Anakin. Hopefully being sheltered in the playground will help him gain back at least some of his innocence. Great story.

And I would like it if you PM'ed me when your other stories are posted.

12. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    Obi Wan... playing House... [face_laugh]

I'm so glad you finished it, Star. :D

13. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Well, one last batch of replies for this and then, on to post my new fic. :)

Replies:

PonyTricks: Glad I livened things up. :)

I'll try not to hurt Han, but I don't think you should be worried about him. [face_devil]

Striker: Glad to cheer you up. :)

HehHeh [face_laugh] I loved writing this.

ShrukenJedi: Glad you like!

I liked those parts, too. I'm normally a Sabewan shipper, but I decided to live it vague. [face_devil] More fun that way.

Falcon: Will do. Glad you liked.

RebelMom: Oh, it is back to normal. I love it.

Will do!

Laine: Yeah, I figured people would get a kick out of that. :p

Master_Cazz: Yeah, Ani feels a lot better now. :)

It's not going to be all about Leia. I'm a Skywalker family person. ;)

skywalker64089: Thanks! :)

DarthNaughtious: Thanks. I've said Amidala is possessive. [face_laugh] Hopefully, he will. :)

flowerbee: That's your favorite, isn't it? ;)

On the way to post the new fic. Will send PMs to those who asked.

14. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    :: Claps::

some how I am reminded of an old Muppet kids book I had where Piggy was making Kermit play house. . making him eat rock stew to be exact. . .

poor guys!!

15. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    I'll take a PM when your new fic goes up, JSM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.