main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

All ye who don't have QT 6 or On2, Rejoice!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Neszis, Apr 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    I recently stumbled upon Quicktime Alternative. It is basically all of Quicktime 6 and WMP rolled into one! It has the interface of WMP classic (sob) but that's ok. I don't even use it! When I installed it, it somehow made MPEG 4 work on my Quicktime 5! I don't even have QT6, for fear that I will lose my Pro register. So, now, I can use MPEG-4 and view it too (I can now see the matrix trailer) and view On2 files and export with it all, too. So, if any of you have been having problems with your QT 6 (either you're afraid to lose your pro bundle in the upgrade or if On2 doesn't work) this is the solution for you!

~Neszis~

2. NXTB

NXTB Jedi Youngling star 2

May 17, 2002
    I'm in the same boat you are with QT5 Pro and not wanting to pay again. This sounds like a good deal, I'm downloading it now, I'll let you guys know if I have problems.

3. Neszis

May 23, 2001
    I don't get it. Why do people ignore my threads? I mean, there are tons of threads that don't seem to have any relevance get multiple times more replies than any of my threads. Is there something I'm missing?

A very dejected *BUMP*

~Neszis~

4. AWB1989

AWB1989 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 3, 2002
    People like to socialize in the wrong place. ;)

5. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    I will give it a try; I seem to always have problems with most programs Divix exc. Maybe it?s a NT thing?

6. Neszis

May 23, 2001
    I've got XP, and it still didn't work until I had this.

~Neszis~

7. AWB1989

AWB1989 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 3, 2002
    I have XP, and everything seems to work for me ....... except for encoding DivX for web well. :)

8. Raptor386

Raptor386 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2002
    Woot!
    I'm doing a school video right now, and my schools computers have some crappy filtering software that prevent me from auto downloading on2. Thanks M8!

9. Neszis

May 23, 2001
    Glad to have helped.

~Neszis~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.