Discussion Alleged EpVII Title / leaked info: The Twin Suns

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by Darth Valkyrus, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Jedi Comedian Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    I have no problem with any of the prequel titles - they all fit in the greater style to me.

All the complaining just struck me as people thinking "I didn't like the film, therefore I must not like every single aspect of it."

I'm sure somewhere out there fans are complaining about how the catering for the OT was so much better than the PT. :p

Face it: "The Empire Strikes Back" is a cheesy-as-hell title. It just happens to be attached to a kick-ass movie, so everyone forgives it.
    spicer, Darthchrontis and DarthBreezy like this.
  2. chris hayes Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    ' The Empire strikes back ' has a certain ring to it kinda like 'The twin suns' but 'The Phantom menace' does nothing for me & never has & overall I actually like the movie , I also so think that the EP7 title will be nothing like we imagine & on the lines of something like 'The Twin Suns' I mean nobody could believe their ears when the 'The Phantom Menace' was announced ....
    Last edited by chris hayes, Apr 29, 2013
  3. Jedi_Matt Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't see the issue with 'The Phantom Menace'... it's right there with 'A New Hope'

Attack of the Clones was the stupid one.
    The Hellhammer and Badger_Legion like this.
  4. Darth Valkyrus Force Ghost

star 4
    I thought Attack of the Clones was a deliberate flipping of the bird to people who got wound up over The Phantom Menace.

AoTC was announced and people were like "this is awful" and "it sounds like a '50s B movie" without realizing that that was the point.. And Lucas & co. were sitting laughing at them.
    Darkslayer and Bacon164 like this.
  5. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't buy any of this. While I do believe the ST will jettison the EU completely, none of this sounds very likely. It feels icky. Plus, Twin Suns, really? I'm still calling for A New Dawn.
  6. DARTHSHAME Force Ghost

star 4
    I agree that this is bogus. The Darth Tano gave it away for me. However, I have always suspected that we have not seen the end of Ashoka. I love these rumors, because it prompts discussion and fuels anticipation. Its is fun to compare the rumors to fact once the movie comes out. Whoever, created this made some educated guesses that many on this board have already advanced.
  7. Darth_Panicius Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    'A New Dawn' now that's better than The Twin Sun. Send it to Arndt and ask for payment or credit for the idea lol
  8. GGrievous Force Ghost

star 5
    @DARTHSHAME Sounds like one horribly written fanfic.
  9. EHT New Films Manager

Manager
    star 6
    Title: Star Wars Episode VII: Ahsoka Is Not In This Movie Nor the Next Two Nor a Spin-off

10. GGrievous Force Ghost

star 5
    Subtitle: Sorry, Dave, you're out of luck.
    eht13 likes this.
  11. EHT New Films Manager

Manager
    star 6
    That's what it will say at the top of the scroll. First that, then introduce the story we're joining in progress.
    GGrievous likes this.
  12. Miras-Etrin Jedi Master

star 1
    Also, if the title is really "The twin suns", expect a lot of immature fanboys putting "I" into abbreviation.
  13. Darth Valkyrus Force Ghost

star 4
    I heard Dave F. Is in talks to direct Episode X, Wrath of the Sues. In it, ahsoka tano is used as the template for a force sensitive clone army. Eventually the unstoppable legions of ahsokatroopers spread out from the GFFA and take over the entire universe, including the MW. On capturing earth, they recognize Filoni as the true chosen one, and he becomes emperor forever.
    Last edited by Darth Valkyrus, Apr 30, 2013
  14. EHT New Films Manager

Manager
    star 6
    It's like you've tapped into his mind and read his thoughts!
    WatTamborWoo likes this.
  15. GGrievous Force Ghost

star 5
    Needs more Ahsoka and OT dialogue.
  16. Darth_Panicius Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    So you mean they'd prefer 'The Inner Twin Suns'? Lol
  17. Jedi General Gelderd Force Ghost

star 5
    Seems like the pattern is the 2nd and 3rd film of the trilogies announce an event where the 1st is an introduction.

New....Begining....Dawn....Rise....Emerge.... those sort of words.

'Attack Of The Clones' and 'The Empire Strikes Back' tell of an event

'Revenge Of The Sith' and 'Return Of The Jedi' mark an occasion or moment

So like 'The Phantom Menance' and 'A New Hope' to introduce us, I expect something along those lines - short and punchy but myterious about who/what is the new "whatever" in question.
  18. Miras-Etrin Jedi Master

star 1
    Not so much like Planet Utapau´s Saboteur Stalks Yoda ...

I´m becoming immature fanboy myself :-( .
  19. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    More like The "Super Hot Incredible Twin Suns"....
  20. Darth_Panicius Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    You mean immature fanboys wouldn't like 'Chewie's Life Under New Gamorrean Empire'? Lol
  21. Slash78 Force Ghost

star 3
    Thena, force sensative smuggler? Hmmm, does she have red hair?

As for Kilo/Kala, didn't Jango start out as J'mee or something like that?

And what does Darth Khaaos want with Luke?
  22. Darth Eddie Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    At this stage I couldn't care less if this information is real or fake... but if it IS real, then it has my seal of approval (as if anyone was holding their breath).

I have never been shy of spoilers, because I don't consider any piece of information as capable of spoiling the experience of seeing a film that I'll end up watching 100 times. I even read the leaked RotS script before the movie came out, which only added to the experience when I saw it.

That said... I will watch these leaks with great interest.
  23. WatTamborWoo Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Is this zombie thread still walking around?
    Darth Chiznuk and FRAGWAGON like this.
  24. SithLordDarthRichie London CR

Chapter Rep
    star 8
    Kill it with fire!!!

Or mods
  25. Darth Dnej Jedi Master

star 1
    The Twin Suns? Sounds like a rehash of Luke's Destiny