main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN "Allegiance" book signing in February

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi Trace, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Hi guys! Greetings from your neighbors to the south. :D

SW author, Timothy Zahn, is scheduled to have a book signing for his latest SW novel Allegiance in Nashville on Feb. 6th at Davis - Kidd Booksellers, 2121 Green Hills Village Drive.

Zahn is a fan of the fans ? he dedicated a recent novel to the 501st ? and I was wondering if anyone would be around for the event? rhonderoo and I are definitely driving up and we hope to see some of you there.

Maybe we could score some directions to the bookstore in advance? [face_batting]

[face_peace]

2. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    If you're driving in from Memphis, take I-40 East to the I-440 East bypass. Use that to get you to the 21st Avenue/Hillsboro Road exit, and make a right at the exit ramp onto Hillsboro Road. Once you cross Wedgewood (big intersection), start looking on the right for the Mall at Green Hills. Green Hills Village Drive is the road immediately before the mall.

3. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    Thanks, Dylan! :D

4. HarryMcBack

HarryMcBack Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2007
    Make sure to give yourself plenty of extra time based on whatever google maps tells you (at least an extra 30 to 45 minutes) because traffic can get really heavy on 440 east after work and Green Hills traffic is really heavy (almost all the time) and it can easily take you 15 minutes to go a couple of miles and parking is very fun at that mall too. Hope to see you there.

Brad

5. jedichic07

jedichic07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2002
    Just a heads up as there will be costumed people at the event, I heard there may be a discount on the book if you are in costume, but I am not sure. I may have to go check this out, I enjoy his books!

6. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    Awesome! Do you know yet what time the signing will be and/or when most of the costumers will be around?

7. jedichic07

jedichic07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2002
    I think everything starts areound 6 and goes until 8. Hope to see you there!!! (on a side note, I hope I can go, too...)

8. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    We had a great time last night, y'all! Thanks for the invite to dinner. :D We hope to see some of you next month at MidSouthCon.

~Traci

9. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    We shall be there Traci. God help Memphis...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.