main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Allegiance: Newly Released, Unabridged Audiobook: Any Takers?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Stymi, Jun 14, 2013.

?

I plan to or currently am listening to it.

1. Yes.

57.1%
  2. No.

42.9%
  3. Undecided.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Stymi

Stymi Force Ghost star 4

Jan 10, 2002
    It was released June 11, and I started listening the 12th. Big audiobook fan, and I am really excited about this movement to give older SW novels the unabridged audio treatment. Hope it continues to, er, continue.

I did read the paperbook when it was first released. Enjoyed it, as I am enjoying the audio now.

Mostly curious to see who else is giving or planning to give the audio version a shot.

2. instantdeath

instantdeath Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 22, 2010
    Sounds cool. I've only recently begun to give some of the audiobooks a try. So far I've listened to the Thrawn trilogy, which I really enjoyed- Marc Thompson has quite the range- and Darth Plagueis, which was fantastic. The next audiobook I'll go for will likely be Revenge of the Sith, because one can't read that novel too many times.

On that thought, who do I have to torture to ensure a Shadows of Mindor audiobook?

DarthStymi likes this.
  3. Stymi

Stymi Force Ghost star 4

Jan 10, 2002
    Just finished the Allegiance unabridged audio. I liked it enough, just not as much as the other recent, older Star Wars books that have been newly recorded as unabridged audios. The Thrawn and Bane trilogies were both amazing.

I had read all of these books previously.

Looking forward the the unabridged audio release for the Hand of Thrawn Duology. I think it comes out in October.

I also hope they continue with the trend.

I would love for the Jedi Academy Trilogy to be next (along with I, Jedi as like a bonus or something :D ).

Gorefiend likes this.