main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Allegiance RP: Legion of Thunder

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by HairyWookiee12, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    IC: Keiran Neravara
    Finding Commander Sky

Keiran Neravara heard the words flowing from mouths, yet she had to sort out who was talking. After several seconds of wondering, she determined it was Commander Sky. She glanced at Narisa and Marisa and then ignited her lightsaber. But she decided her blaster would work better, so she closed her lightsaber and pulled out the blaster. Leaping through the air, she arrived in front of two men, one having the sense of Commander Sky, the other a stranger. ?Stand down!? Keiran shouted, aiming right at his neck. Her finger pulled the trigger back, firing. She didn?t wait for a scream, but nodded to her apprentices to attack.

TAG: GM

OOC: He may not be dead, the choice is up to you.

2. HairyWookiee12

HairyWookiee12 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2009
    IC: Commander Sharp

Sharp was now thinking about what had he done. He made a quick decision that would affect him throughout next few days. As he remembered, the Jedi Master had jumped into sight and pulled out a blaster. The blaster was aimed at Tye's neck. He knew that the girl meant not to harm to Sharp, but to destroy the capturer. When Sharp saw the blaster bolt he actually tried to swat it away with his arm.

"No!!!!!!" he yelled as the bolt neared. When he tried to block it, the blast landed right on his wrist. Sharp grasped the bottom of his hand as flesh sizzled away. Unfortunately Sharp's Clone armor was not in the best shape and did not work very well against attacks.

"Narisa, Marisa, both grab an arm and i'll get his legs, we have to carry him back to base! Oh, be careful." Keiran was telling her padawans. As they quickly got to work.

Sergeant Tye looked at the aftermath of what he had caused, he felt very ashamed. Tye took one step back, then went into a full blown run. The jedi and her padawans watched him run.

"Coward," Narisa had mumbled.

OOC: If spycoder9 does a post, try to involve a run in with Rune Eisahn's Bounty Hunter(I feel as though I've left a lot of people out of the game....)

TAG: All

3. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008

Keiran mumbled under her breath ?Fierfek!? as Commander Sky [/b] collapsed onto the ground. As she snatched at his legs, she heard small mumbles from him. ?Where do you think you are going?? she shouted at the man, as he fled the scene. Opening her lightsaber she tossed it to Obakashi, but the man was gone. The chase was on.?GO OBAKASHI! Keiran shouted and pushed him on. She grabbed Sky?s legs, the horror of everything around in her eyes. Narrisa and Marisa grabbed his arms, and they all started to run. Wind whistled around them, Whill shouted above his lungs.

Obakashi slid past the woods, laughing at the small practice. He whirled around suddenly, feeling something was behind him. He screamed as another creature leaped on him. A blaster shot, pain his legs, so much pain. He stared upward, staring right into the eyes of a bounty hunter. He screeched as the bounty hunter pointed the weapon right at his face.

In the other parts of the woods, Keiran heard Obakashi scream. She whirled around, shouting at Whill to go investigate, but in the Force she felt the man slipping. She pulled along, wondering if Obakashi was still fine.

TAG: Bounty Hunter and GM

4. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC: Aero

It didn't take long for the Mandalorian to fix his makeshift camp. As he sat down towards his fire, eating his rations, he heard voices, footsteps, and weapons in the distance. And a few footsteps coming his way. The fun begins. Aero placed his helmet on his head and doused his cooking fire. Grabbing his blaster, Aero attached it to his utility belt and climbed up a tall, nearby tree. It was then that he took his place crouching on a tree branch. The footsteps came closer, and closer. And out came a young boy(i think). It was then that Aero finally heard a growl from one of those hellish beasts from the Kashyyyk. The Bounty Hunter raised his blaster, and jumped down behind the beast, and fired straight into its chest, killing the beast.

It was then that he turned to face the boy, staring at him through his visors. He raised his blaster to the boys face, ready to fire(not sure if i'm allowed to kill him.) The boy screeched, and Aero heard footsteps coming towards him. "Damn.." Aero growled...

TAG:Any

5. HairyWookiee12

Nov 22, 2009

Sharp had watched Tye run away, the Commander did not see Tye much as a loss, but it would have been nice to have another Clone to talk to. Sharp looked down at his wrist and noticed that he was losing quite a lot of blood from his wound.

"Ohhhhhh," he groaned, "Please hurry, your the reason I'm in this state."

"Oh come on... I was trying to save you." Keiran replied.

"You Jedi are so gullible.... How does that one line go in your code? There is no ignorance, there is knowledge...." Keiran tried to get her mind off Sharp's comments and worry on her padawan, Obakashi. While Narisa and Marisa were trying to run backwards, Keiran noticed something horrifying. A man in Mandalorian armor leaned over her 19 year-old Miraluka Apprentice. She looked on in horror,

"Obakashi!!" Keiran screamed, suddenly she dropped Commander Sharp's legs. Narrisa and Marisa also did as so,

"Oh, please do-" Sharp started to say, but Narissa and Marisa already flung his arms to the ground, the Commander seemed to go blank and saw only black.

OOC: Ok, so I want to recap all things that have happened. So many of you won't be confused:
    We are currently on Kashyyyk, the year is 0.6 ABY, and a Cold War is going on between the Alliance to Restore the Republic, the Imperial Navy, and a Secret Group(I will reveal later on...).

1. Sharp(HairyWookiee12/GM) and Kelro(chanbill5390) found out that Imperials will be landing on Kashyyyk soon,
    2. Keiran and padawans(spycoder9) are currently training on Kashyyyk
    3. Lowbacca is small and awesome:cool:
    4. A Bounty Hunter(RuneEisahn) is currently working for the Imperials.
    5. Spatz(JC member) is controlling a rebellious Squill flying around in space
    6. My character(and possibly spycoder9) is seriously hurt

TAG: spycoder9, RuneEisahn

6. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008

Keiran Neravara whirled around, brandishing her lightsaber. She heard the mumbled cry from Commander Sky, but her apprentice meant more to her. ?Apprentices, stay back. Get him to safety!? she screeched, leaping through bushes and past trees. There stood a bounty hunter, gun pointed at his face. ?NO!? she screamed, but after the clicking sound, she realized Obakashi was dead. His limp body was sprawled out. She leaped at the bounty, trying to kill him, wanting to kill him. As she whipped the lightsaber around, she wondered if the bounty hunter had a chance.

TAG: Any

OOC: Sadly, one of my five apprentices has died. But please don?t kill any others off yet. I need them for later.

7. HairyWookiee12

Nov 22, 2009

Sharp woke up in a rush, he suddenly lightly grabbed his forehead. His head was pounding. Sharp took a sec to look around him, he was in a blue room. He was lying on a lumpy mat with a paper sheet on it. He looked down on the wound on his arm. It seemed to stop bleeding and there was a huge patch wrapped around the spot. Eeehhhhh, Jedi seem to be so gullible.... He got the strength to lift his legs around the side of the bed he was lying on, and looked at the room again. Oh, I must be in the medical facility... No duh... Right as he stood up, the wookiee Heesawel walked in. The two of them stood looking at each for a second, then Heesawel spoke,

"Oh! Commander Sharp, your up. I brought you some food... If your hungry."

"Um, yeah." Sharp replied back. "Sure, I'm pretty hunger...."

8. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC: Aero

Aero stared at the carcass of the fallen boy before a sound reached his ears. A lightsaber being activated. Jackpot. "You jedi are so hasty." Aero said, activating his jetpack and leaping out of the way of an attack which would have easily killed him. Aero pulled out a thermal detonator and hurled it towards the Jedi. At the same time, he fired off several rounds of blaster fire. This Jedi would be the bulk of his bounty. And either dead or alive, Lord Vader would be pleased....

9. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Battling Bounty Hunter

Keiran Neravara shouted at the bounty hunter, ?You better realize who you are messing with real fast, you scum. You kind needs to be cleansed from the galaxy permanently.? Screeching, all her anger seeped from her body as if sweat, powering her, leading her to the dark side. He unloaded at her, but she swerved her lightsaber in multiple directions. The Force controlled her now, and that was a bad thing. She raised her lightsaber above her head, destroying the thermal detonator before it could explode. Then she attacked again. This time she heard a noise behind her. Whill came running from the woods. Then he noticed Obakashi, his mentor, his friend. He sagged against a tree drained for a moment. ?Help!? Keiran shouted at him, and he snapped into action.

?Leave my master alone,? he hissed, and pounced from the tree which he ripped over. Charging at the bounty hunter, he opened his green lightsaber, roaring as he fulfilled the destiny he was meant to fulfill.

10. HairyWookiee12

Nov 22, 2009
    OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, been busy. Anyway, be expecting a post later on in the day....

11. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Skathyn

Skathyn sighed as his freighter cruised along the old shipping route to Kashyyk, he had heard that there were troubles involving imperials there from one of his contacts, and figured that the salvage of weapons and related technical objects would be helpful for his prototype, along with funds to ensure continuation of construction. Emerging from hyperspace, Skathyn checked his sensors, or to an exact idea, Force sensors, a special set of sensors modified to determine the amount of the Force in use. He always knew that outer rim happenings with the imperials he was advised towards, usually had some sort of Jedi activity. The sensors spiked for a second and that caught Skathyn's attention.

Well, at least I'll be getting out... Skathyn thought to himself as he brought his ship through the atmosphere and to a clearing in which the ship only barely fit within. As he disembarked from his ship, Skathyn turned on an auto-defense system, and begins to make his way to the point of which his sensors had spiked.

Tag ~ All

12. HairyWookiee12

Nov 22, 2009

Commander Sharp walked out of his quarters, rubbing his eyes. Sharp had just awoken from a state of sleep that felt good to him. He looked down at the wound on his wrist, it was not healing that well. Sharp looked around the cramped hallway. He had been looking for Kelro. Sharp tried to recall on what had happened in the past few hours. Here is what Sharp mainly remembered on the ordeal,

Kelro had rode through the forest searching for Sharp and the other group of Jedis. Upon reaching them, Kelro noticed the state Sharp was in. Narisa and Marisa looked at the aging alien and asked him to carry Sharp back to base. The two young Jedis had to go and help their Master with the on-fighting Mandalorian. At first, Kelro disagreed with the fact of them fighting a full-blown bountyhunter. But then thought, it would help them sharpen there advancing skills. Kelro had taken Sharp in both his hands, Kelro looked down at the painful looking wound lying on the fallen Commander's arm.

"Sharp...." At first he said softly, "Sharp, I need you to hold on. Ok?" He said as he laid him on the ground. Kelro put two fingers on his forehead and four fingers on Sharp's chest. Through the force he tried to transfer energy to Sharp to keep him alive. After that, they kept on moving onward into the forest.

OOC: RuneEisahn, quick question. Is your character a true mandalorian?

13. HairyWookiee12

Nov 22, 2009
    OOC: Ok so.... I'm guessing this RP is slowly dying, but I'm not giving up hope on someone besides me posting. [face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.