Allera is here(a)

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Allera, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. Allera Jedi Youngling

[face_peace] Yo.

Online, I go by Allera. I love Star Wars, and I joined so I could interact with other fans on a huge *active* site.

Honestly though, I also joined so I could help my own Star Wars forum get more members. [face_shhh]

Nice to meet you guys! See you around!
  2. Lady Belligerent Grand Inquisitor of the EUC

Game Host
    star 7
    Hi, welcome to the JC. I gather you're a Shaak Ti fan, did you like her in The Force Unleashed novel?
  3. GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight

star 5
    Welcome! Hope you like it here. If you have any questions, ask away. We're all really nice. :)
  4. Allera Jedi Youngling

Thanks for the welcome!

I actually haven't played the game yet. It's still on my to-do list, haha. But from what I've read up on her character, she's pretty awesome. I also just like Togrutas because they're similar to Twi'leks but without the sex-slave stereotype. :p Among a few other things...
  5. QueenMother_LK Jedi Padawan

star 4
  6. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 9
    Welcome to the forums! :D
  7. Mister_Master Jedi Master

star 6
    Welcome to the Boards.

I hope you will enjoy your stay.
  8. Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus

star 6
  9. Chewgumma Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Welcome to the boards! Wookiee hug time![:D]
  10. Lexi Host of Quick-Games

Game Host
    star 4
    Welcome! It's always fun with new people. :)
  11. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome Allera! :)

It's cool to see a new face here and it seems you have taken a look around already. Have you found some places to stay already? :)

I would like to give you a little advice, because you hinted at your own forum and I don't want to see you doing one of the bigger mistakes. It's not allowed to advertise/promote another forum, but you can add it to your sig or post it at FanSites. Since I've seen you posted there, I guess you know about this rule, but I still wanted to let you know, just in case. :)

Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to ask, if you have questions. :)

12. CloneCaptainRex Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey there.

Be sure to check out the Expanded Universe Fan Club here: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/eu_community/b10194/p1]EUC[/link]

(Wink, wink at Jag)

Have fun on the boards!:D
  13. Blue_Lightsaber42 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Welcome! You are gauranteed Star Wars discussion, and randomness!8-} Join us in the pillow fight thread![face_peace]
  14. darthhelinith Jedi Master

star 5
    Hey there! If the actual films are more your thing, like minds meet at the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10012]Star Wars Community[/link].

Also check out the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/p1]Fan Fiction[/link]. Becuase the Starfish love you. And so will the authors.:D
  15. Allera Jedi Youngling

Cool, thanks! I prefer movie discussions over anything else, and in the EU I prefer KOTOR era stuff. The New Republic era is beyond my grasp, haha, so I'll be staying out of those boards. :p
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.