main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ALLIANCE A/P what if Anakin didn't turn? AU/OT ** SEQUEL POSTED **

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Arriss, Jun 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arriss

Arriss Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2002
    Just a little something to start off the morning.

New postie later today! :D

[image=http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/c/padme/sing_padme.jpg]

2. Arriss

Jun 1, 2002
    PLJ ? Ahh yes, who can resist ?the shirt?! [face_love] Mmmmm!!! Thanks for the UP!
    Darla101 ? Oooo gotta love the pix of our favorite couple!
    Starwbabe ? Welcome!! The more the merrier. I look forward to my readers comments.
    Diamond_pony2002 ? A true Anakin fan huh? <sly grin> Well then I think you?ll enjoy this story because I adore Anakin & Padmé! :D
    Darth_Lex ? Oh to be sure Anakin will have his trials and tribulations and I have a few twists but you?ll have to wait and see for those. ;) PLJ taught me well on not giving anything away. [face_laugh]
    A_PFan ? Always gives me a :) to see you! Thanks for the UP!

Here?s today?s post ? :D enjoy!!

Chapter I ? ?I have news?? Part II

Anakin?s eyes flew wide open and his body slumped onto the bed. Free of his trance, his breathing came in the form of raspy gasps.

Padmé crawled over to his side and cradled his head in her lap. ?Oh, Ani??

?I?I?ll be?okay,? he coughed, fighting for air. ?I?found something?something?that didn?t? Anakin took a deep breath, ?want to be found? It tried to kill me.?

?What was it??

?I-I don?t know?it was very dark?cold. I-I?ve never felt its like before.? Anakin sat up then noticed his wife?s blazing cheek, the bruise already developing. ?Beloved!? He coughed again. ?What happened?? he touched her cheek gently.

Padmé winced in pain at the light touch. ?I tried to wake you.? She hadn?t really felt any pain until now ? when she consciously thought of the wound.

Anakin stared at her incredulously. ?I-I DID THIS?TO YOU?? He quivered as he reached out to her then snapped his hand back. ?Oh, my angel, how could I ? ?? His voice trailed off. Anakin looked down at his hands and especially the mechanical one. True, it appeared to look like any other hand of flesh and bone, thanks to technology, except that wasn?t the case and the probability of it being the culprit of her injury was very plausible. ?No, I can?t hurt you ? never ? my shining light.? Anguish took control as he curled his body into itself on the bed, sobbing and mumbling incoherently.

The outpouring of torment from her husband besieged Padmé and it nearly crushed her to see him so. ?Anakin,? Padmé said softly, stroking the curls of soft sandy blonde hair through her fingers. She laid her upper body over him, holding him as his sobs wracked his body. ?Beloved. Look at me.?

Slowly, he sat up but held his gaze downward.

Padmé?s face expressed her love as she gingerly lifted his chin and made him look at her. She was the last person in the universe he would ever dream of hurting. ?Anakin? she began, her words soft and her expressive eyes locked with her husbands, ?I love you and I understand. You didn?t realize you were striking me ? you were fighting for your life. Don?t punish yourself, please my love.? Her delicate fingers reached up and smoothed away the tears on his cheeks.

Anakin looked at her through his blurry, reddened eyes and grabbed her, pulling her in close, ?By my soul, I would NEVER hurt you. I?m so sorry.? He took deep breaths, attempting to quiet his frayed nerves.

Padmé held her Jedi; his love for her reached beyond infinitude and she knew it all too well. ?I know you wouldn?t?I didn?t know how to help you.?

?My precious?? He mumbled into her hair as he held her protectively. ?I?ll heal you.? Reaching into the Force, Anakin stroked her cheek lovingly. Within moments, the redness and the dawning bruise were nothing more than a memory.

?Ani, did?did you?go over?? She couldn?t finish ? the mere thought terrified her.

?To the dark side?? Anakin paused, still trying to absorb what had happened to him in addition to further allaying his own fear. ?Yes. I was free for a time? He paused to take a deep breath ?then I was suddenly choking. An unseen force felt like ice on my throat, draining me.?

Padmé visibly shivered. ?Please don?t do that again.?

Anakin appeared quizzical. ?I tried to find something about Palpatine. What I found?I don?t know wh

3. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Anakin abruptly froze ? a child. His child. Padmé?s child. THEIR child. As the realization actually struck the Jedi, his face expressed a multitude of emotions. His body shook with trepidation as he reached out again to grasp Padmé?s arms. He appeared to be in shock as his eyes were bulging then, all of the sudden, he blurted out, ?A FATHER! BLESS THE FORCE I?M GOING TO BE A FATHER!? Without thought, Anakin began to shake Padmé as he held her arms.

LOL! Why would it not surprise me that the Jedi who feels too much would royally FREAK OUT when learning he's about to become a Dad? [face_laugh]

Poor Ani, getting lectured by Padme to not go Dark Side and then worrying about her dying on him.

This has been quite the evening for them. Wonder what will happen next! :D

4. returnofthejeni

returnofthejeni Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2003
    You're such a great writer!

I liked the part where Padme tells Anakin she's pregnant...

?A FATHER! BLESS THE FORCE I?M GOING TO BE A FATHER!?

ha ha! I loved his reaction. :)

I want more!!! UP!

5. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Awww, Ani's going to be a daddy! :D [face_love] *jumps for joy* I loved his reaction as well! :)

Wonderful post! :D

6. Anakin_PadmeFan

Anakin_PadmeFan Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 17, 2002
    ?Oh Force, I?m so sorry angel!? He released her arms only to throw his arms around her in a fierce hug. ?D-did that hurt ? my hug?? He asked sorrowfully as he let her go.

[face_laugh] Ani's not excited, or anything, is he?! ;) I just love all of his reaction to hearing they're going to have a baby. And wanting to touch her belly, but being somewhat scared to at the same time... [face_love] So sweet!

?and we are each other?s anchors.

[face_love] I love this line. - It really says it all about thier relationship.

Great job PJ! :D I liked the extra descriptiveness you added too. :)

7. Dally

Dally Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Wow! I like it!

8. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
  9. starwbabe

starwbabe Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2002
    Great job PJ!

10. Arriss

Jun 1, 2002
    **ANNOUNCEMENT**

Just a little note to everyone. Looks like I'll have 2 more posts this week. Tomorrow and Friday!! :D

PLJ ? LOL! Why would it not surprise me that the Jedi who feels too much would royally FREAK OUT when learning he's about to become a Dad? ? Well you know how emotional our Anakin is. LOL ;)
    Knowing her husband as she does, Padmé only wanted him to remember that life can go on when a loved one is gone.
    Wonder what will happen next! ? [face_laugh] Like I?m going to tell. Heehee.
    Thanks for the UPs! :D
    Returnofthejeni ? [face_blush] Thank you very much for such a wonderful compliment. :D I had fun writing Anakin?s reaction to Padmé?s pregnancy, given how emotional he is I knew it would knock his socks off. And more ;) is on the way.
    Monica_Skywalker ? Thank you. :D Glad you enjoyed it so much.
    A_PFan ? I guess I achieved my goal with Anakin?s reaction to the baby. That alone makes my day as a writer!
    and we are each other?s anchors ? I too really like this line. It really sums up the two of them. :)
    Dally ? Glad you enjoyed. More action on the way.
    Starwbabe ? Thanks. :D
    Darth_Lex ? True, Anakin ran the gamut of emotions in that last post but Padmé couldn?t resist telling him her news. ;)
    You certainly are setting up some interesting possibilities... ? Heehee. The fun is just beginning?

Stay tuned for tomorrow where things begin to really to change?

11. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Wow. What a range of emotions for poor Ani to have to go through -- first fighting off the dark side, then anguish at hurting Padme, then finding out he'll be a father. No wonder he's a little off kilter! :p

You certainly are setting up some interesting possiblities... :D

12. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Yay, I can't wait! :D

13. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    wow awesome story you have

I can't wait for more

14. little_Skywalker

little_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2002
    you have me hooked!
    more!

LS

15. JaSoNs_LiL_aNgEl

JaSoNs_LiL_aNgEl Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2003
    LMAO that was a good post! Dang u got me scared on that first post! Loving this story dude! LOL! Whos seen finding Nemo Crush rocks so does Dori! Great post can't wait to see more! Yea Baby suma is here i've graduated and im in 9th grade! Yea! Ima freshman thats nuthin to be happy about but o well! Yea! And i gots me a new cell phone! Im so happy!
    ~*Krystal*~

16. The_Jesstar

The_Jesstar Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    MORE!!! MUST HAVE MORE!!! I'm totally hooked to this Fan Fic!! I loved Anikan's reaction to the news!!
    Very Good Ariss! Keep it going! :D :D :D

17. jedi-ES

jedi-ES Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Because of being out of town, I have been restricted from posting here. I just have to say that I am so happy that you have finally posted your story, PJ. You have put so much effort and time into writing this wonderful tale and I am so happy that you are now able to share it with everyone else. :)

Continue the good work. I will comment later on your posts to date once I get a chance from catching up with work, writing, etc... 8-}

Oh yes, and a much deserved UP. ;)

18. Arriss

Jun 1, 2002
    Monica_Skywalker & JediFalcon - :D :D Then wait no further? ;)
    Little_Skywalker ? heehee. Hope you like today?s post!
    Jasons_Lil_Angel ? Dang u got me scared on that first post! [face_laugh] Sorry dude. Didn?t mean to rock you like that. Yup, Crush was cool in Finding Nemo. Good movie!
    The_Jesstar ? Thank you. [face_blush] More is on the way. :D
    Jedi-ES ? Glad you could make it over.

Today?s chapter got a little long :) so I?ve broken it up into two posts. Tomorrow will be the conclusion of this chapter.

Chapter I ? Goodbyes Part III

Ecstatic hardly described Anakin Skywalker and he could barely contain himself as he walked the long corridor to the Jedi Council chamber. He was going to be a father! A child of his own! His child would never see a life of slavery but freedom and he relished such a wondrous thought. His excitement was soaring at lightspeed, unwilling to stop. Padmé had wisely advised her husband to take the long way to the Council Chamber in order to compose himself. He simply couldn?t believe his dreams were coming to fruition! He had a gorgeous, intelligent and spirited wife and now he would have a child to complete the cycle. Anakin suddenly paused as his mind drifted to his mother. He smiled to himself recalling all the good times they had shared. They may have been slaves but Shmi had dedicated herself to making sure her son found happiness and contentment. Yes, I found that peace with you Mom even though the resentment of our captivity was still present. You were my light, my life?and then I met Padmé and the light intensified. Anakin smiled. Mom, you would be so proud. Thrilled that I?ve found such happiness. You would?ve loved to have seen your grandchild? At times, Anakin still saw her in his dreams or through his meditation and she always smiled warmly at him. As if on cue, he suddenly halted in his steps. A short distance before him loomed the twin doors of the Jedi Council. Anakin Skywalker took a deep breath and shielded his personal thoughts then completed the last remaining strides that separated him from the chamber. As he reached them he paused momentarily; his hands resting on the soft wood then swung open the doors and strode in.

Confidently, Anakin walked into the center of the Jedi Council and waited. He found himself staring out into the Coruscant skyline, admiring the hundreds of ships of various sizes and shapes as they flew by while the members shifted in their seats and chose to address him. Even after all this time there was still apprehensiveness to any visit he had before the Council.

Master Windu broke the eerie silence. ?What is this grave news you have for us Anakin and where is Master Obi-Wan? He should be with you,? he questioned.

?I am no longer a Padawan, Master.? Anakin answered, careful not to sound aggravated.

Mace grinned, ?Ah, yes. You have recently completed your trials. My apologies Jedi Knight Skywalker.?

The suppressed smile on Anakin?s face belied the true smile he felt inwardly at being addressed in the proper context. ?However,? Anakin cleared his throat, ?I did wish to explain this to him, but he was not in his quarters. Since I believe my news to be dire, I dared not wait to find him.?

Master Yoda nodded his acquiescence, ?Tell us, news you have.?

Anakin cleared his throat a second time ? even through the passage of time he couldn?t find a comfortable niche when he had to speak to the entire Council. He always felt like he was on display for them to criticize. It was no secret that they didn?t fully trust him but the last few years had changed him dramatically and he wanted to believe that they were slowly coming around. I wish Obi-Wan were here, he wistfully thought.

Anakin took a deep breath. He had memorized exactly what he was going to tell the Council?and what he wasn?t. ?I began my morning meditation and decided to let myself explore the Force. I was greeted with serenity as it surrounded me ? I could feel myself mergin

19. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    ?You get to be an uncle!?

?A monkey?s uncle you mean, since it?s your offspring!?

Hee hee- I didn't know there were monkey's in the GFFA ;) :p

Things are certainly getting interesting and unsettled. The Council still doesn't know what to do w/ Anakin- nor do they know he's married. Interestng....

But Obi-Wan seems to also sense something's afoul w/ our Palpy pal.

Good post! Can't wait for more! :D

20. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    â??Our time will come and we will emerge from the ashes - strong and confident."i]

Excellent!

JS

21. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    His excitement erupting forth, Anakin ignored the Jedi Master?s barbs and jumped from the couch and hugged his former Master. ?I?m going to be a father! Can you believe it? Me! A parent!? His bright smile only added to the already luminous room.

?Anakin, I?d like to breathe now.?
    [face_laugh] lol, poor Obi-Wan! :p

I like how Obi-Wan's more than a master to Anakin. :) It just shows how close the two really are, and that they didn't just yell at each other the whole time they were master and padawan.

I felt sorry for Padmé in this post, because I can imagine how hard it would be to have her leave the Senate to protect herself instead of doing her job. :( At least she's with her husband, though! :) [face_love]

Amazing post! :D I can't wait to see what happens next! :)

22. jedi scholar

jedi scholar Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 31, 1999
  23. DarthSon

DarthSon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 18, 2000
    Can't wait for the next post, this is a great beginning. I wonder what will Palp's next move be, and will he make the move on Padme? Till the next post!

24. returnofthejeni

returnofthejeni Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2003
    great post!

I liked the obi/ani interaction! :D

can't wait for tomorrow!!

up!!

25. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Awesome post more soon?

Thread Status: