main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Allow me to digress and address...

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by AxtonTredway, Apr 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    This group rocks!!! Like Ch'det said, we're going to be huge!....
    The roleplay is getting cinematic!....I like a wookie that eats Trandoshan flesh...The Captain has a lot more to worry about than her ship. There's a full-fledged insurance investigation underway and she's suspected of...Insurance Fraud! I hope her player takes some action to keep her out of the brig....
    We acquired a very talented Mon Cal navigator in Dayna(Mon Cals are reknowned for astrogation)
    Axton may have found his "Real Father"!...(Who's your daddy?!)....The quartermaster has a few surprises of his own!...(Your Jedi Mind Tricks won't work on me, boy!)...The Senator may be more of a "scoundrel" than you think he is....Beenca is "hotter" than anyone first suspected...Riachea is "looking for a few good women"....Troy is developing an interesting character with some special "secrets".......The "little guys", Charles and Logan", may end up being the R2D2and C3po of the group!
    It all adds up to one hell of a great campaign and fun for all!
    See you all on Sunday....Sean
    PS.
    Chris Pinckett is pulling out "all the stops", using his professional organizational skills in order to make us a first-rate organization. Let's all give him the fullest support so that we may all flourish! Let's rally to our leader and respond to his "attitude check"! (@#$% &*(!!!)lol!

-Sean

2. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    That is a very entertaining recap of all of our characters. I think the gamemaster has some surprises up his sleeve for us.

3. ChDetPiavra

ChDetPiavra Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 2001
    How the axe-man flatters!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.