main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Allow me to introduce myself

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Orliaan-Nabberie, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orliaan-Nabberie

Orliaan-Nabberie Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 17, 2005
    Hello, I'm new here. Yes, I know I already mis-typed the last name, so please forgive me, all true Star Wars fans. The name is based on a character idea I concieved.

Star Wars has kind of ruled my life ever since Episode I came out. Because of all the merchandising for the film, I kind of learned all of the characters' names: Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Vader, Princess Leia, Han Solo, JarJar Binks, Queen Amidala, R2-D2, C-3PO, all the major characters. It wasn't that I wasn't already a fan, but that I learned and was able to memorize so many names.

Anyway, lately, I've been working on a Star Wars fan fiction story based on a character I came up with (hence, my username). But I have a few questions regarding it:

~Can Queen Amidala's handmaidens go under different names than their given name?
    ~Are there any relations to Padme not yet taken and are still available? Such as cousin or sister?
    ~Does the Emperor have his own private domain on one of the Star Destroyers? If so, where is it?

Thanks in advance. :)

2. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards!

You may find your questions answered within Fan Fiction Resource from the Fan Fiction part of these forums. This guide may also help you out.

There?s plenty more helpful links that can be found around Welcome New Users, such as the Map of the Boards. Feel free to hang out around Welcome New Users for as long as you?d like, you can meet plenty of friendly people in and of our social threads. And if you have any more questions (though not all of us are Fan Fic experts) feel free to ask them.

Enjoy your stay!

3. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    Nice to meet you :)

As Jedi_Daniel said the Fan Fiction Resource or FFR is a good place to look for that info. I'm on the FFR alot so if you need help just ask. The mods there are really nice to. I hope you like it here.:)

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome on board, Orliaan-Nabberie! :)

It's nice to have another SW fan around and even a FanFic writer. I hope you have much fun with writing your FanFic and I hope you get your answers to your questions soon. I'm sorry, but I don't know the answers for sure. But you can get help at FanFic for sure. :)

And I suggest to take some time and lurk around, because there are so many boards and so many topics, that you'll find some great boards to stay. :)

Enjoy your stay. :)

5. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    Hello Orliaan, :D that's a really pretty name. :) Very nice. [face_love]

Our manager Jedi_Daniel has given you all the links you'll need to help you out in you fan fic problem. When you get to the Fan Fic forums you'll find them to be a lovely bunch. :)

I have written a few fics but lately have been busy. Its nice to see another fellow writer on the boards. :cool: I hope you stories do very well. :)

They have help threads in the resource forum and I'm sure you will be able to sort our all those quiestions... top tip: I think you're looking at AU or Alternate Universe Stories...plus Original Character stories involving your new character. :D

Good luck with it, Orliaan. :) Alos, take some time to explore this place-there's so much to see and so much to do. Enjoy! ;) Oh and if you have questions about how to navigate the boards etc. Ask us here. We're more than happy to help. :)

God Bless and Merry Christmas,

Blaine

6. Jedi_Jimbo

Jedi_Jimbo Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2004
    Hello and welcome.

I hope you have fun here.

I am sure you will.

7. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Welcome to the boards Orliaan-Nabberie. That is a cool user name. :)
    Please ask any questions you have. We will do our best to try to help you and make this as much fun as possible. I hope to see you around. :)

8. darthlrrp

darthlrrp Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2005
    hey Orliaan-Nabberie, that is a cool name --you said you made it up right--did you use one of those automated star wars name generators??? i do not think so --the names taht come out of those things aren't that great

well anyway have fun here

dl

EDIT---just looked in your profile--nosey, i am----and saw your name is emma--my daughters name is emma! she is 6 now and i already know i ahve plenty of headaches to come lol

9. uwishuwereme

uwishuwereme Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 20, 2005
    Welcome to the boards good luck with the fanfic.:)

10. Orliaan-Nabberie

Orliaan-Nabberie Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 17, 2005
    Thanks, everyone! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.