main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Allow me to introduce myself.

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lewis_Black, Dec 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lewis_Black

Lewis_Black Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2002
    Greetings from the Mile High City.
    I'm going to be moving to Orlando for the spring semester to come work for Disney. I'm not sure what I'm going to do without some form of Star Wars to entertain me. So I thought I would see what was up with your FanForce. What is MegaCon? And when are these fabled Star Wars Disney Days things? I get free entrance to any of the parks.
    I have read that there is some unrest in your chapter and I would like to offer my assistance in whatever you guys have planned.
    At the very least, I would like to have someone to hang out with and discuss Star Wars and have a beer.

2. LordGoldenArrow

LordGoldenArrow Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    Well, Megacon is a Sci-Fi Convention held February 28- March 3 in Orlando. It's pretty nice.

Star Wars Weekends are held in May usually.

Welcome!

Art

3. chewbacca1138

chewbacca1138 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    hey! Nice to know we're getting another member!! Hehehe

Well the unrest was that our Melbourne peeps joined the dark side and left us ;) for their own Fanforce....We're in the process of rebuilding but are rather slow at it (cough cough)

Newayz, for mega con info visit http://megaconvention.com

For star wars weekends info u can visit my site: http://swweekends.tripod.com

4. JediDan

JediDan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2001
    Welcome! Glad to have another fan joining us in sunny Florida!
    I may have to take you up on that offer to get a beer and talk star wars though...

;)

-Dan

5. Ruckus

Ruckus Jedi Master star 3

Apr 2, 2002
    any relation to jack black- cuz he rocks. Anyways welcome to the area. What ya gonna be doing for disney?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.