main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidSouth Allow myself to introduce... myself [new RSA]

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Grand Admiral Strife, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    Hello, everyone!

*crickets*

Well, we'll try to fix that soon enough, or at least once registrations are fixed....

Anyways.

Hello, I am your new Regional Support Administrator! Formerly Chapter Rep/Chancellor for Austin Fan Force for 3 years, I want everyone to know that I am available for most anything y'all need. Just because I took a step up doesn't mean I've forgotten what it's like to be a CR or just a fan, so if anyone ever has any concerns my (virtual) door is always open! Well, except the one in the floor, but that's for the spammers (which, since registration is brokes, is not a problem).

To my fellow CRs, I do have a Fan Force banner in my possession, so if anyone needs it for any events (conventions, parades, etc) don't hesitate to ask! It's shiny new (only used once!) and would like to be used by the community!

- Derek

2. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Welcome... Again... sort of.

There are a lot of crickets in here... Hopefully we can spark up some interest around here with the release of the films back into theater (even though I'm not a big fan of 3D... gives me headaches)... And with a Celebration coming up next year as well.

Anything you can come up with that might boost traffic/participation/anything... I'd be glad to help.

I've been CR for Arkansas for quite a while now... and while the boards are dead, our chapter is fairly active. We get together frequently but also associate closely with our local RL and 501st...

This should be fun.

3. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    Well, it doesn't help that we're blocked from signing up new accounts until IGN decides what to do. Once TFN moves to new hosting, we'll be able to get new users again.