main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Allow myself to introduce...myslef...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Bryan2306, Mar 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sac-Town-Knight

Sac-Town-Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2001
    LDV, sounds like your heading for the "bank", to protect your investments. ;)
    BTW: Don't forget to use your dedicated post-op thread, to keep everyone updated with you surgery results.

2. Bryan2306

Bryan2306 Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2002
    Holy crap, thank you all for the welcome. I havent checked this board out since I fist posted this, and I must say its cool to see some more casual fans like myself in this area.

I've got to admit, I'm not a collector, but I do have Darth Maul (along with Johnny Bravo) on top of my monitor at work, and Vader on my desk at home...but both of those were bought for me as presents!

Well, I'm going to try to keep up in here, and in any meetings and stuff you might have, but I'm bogged down with several things right now (damn college), but I'll do the best I can.

3. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    S-T-K, yep gonna make my first deposit Thursday. ;)

I will keep you informed in the post-op thread, of the two zippers I will be wearing for a couple of weeks, doing my best Qui-Gon Jinn impression; feeling like I have been impaled by a Light Saber! LOL

4. sithtwin

sithtwin Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2002
    Hi all. My husband (crutag-ventor) finally convinced me to log in and post something, which seems only reasonable as I will also be appearing in our fan film due out next month.
    I'm a twenty-something who works at an art publishing company, goes to school (getting my Master's) in Art History, and freelance as a copy editor....
    Aunt Jar Jar Mimah, sorry I missed the dinner "meeting" last Saturday, I was socialized-out that day, having hosted a party earlier in the day.
    I'll see you all online.

5. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    Welcome, sithtwin. Hope you enjoy it here!

6. Jay

Jay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 1, 1998
    Moving from Stockton to Sac. Good move. ;)

Hey guys, I keep trying to meet up with you, but our schedules just don't match up. It'll probably be even harder now, 'cause I don't have a place to crash up there anymore.

7. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    Hi there Sithtwin! It's great to see you posting. :D I can't wait to see the fanfilm. It sounds wonderful. I hope we all can attend the premier.

If nothing else though, I'm sure we'll set plenty of times to all attend showings of AOTC. I can't wait to see it! Already I want to see it multiple times.

See you soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.