1. Happy Christmastime, WNU!

Hi Almost hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by HugoWanKenobi, Aug 3, 2013.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. HugoWanKenobi Jedi Master

star 1
    This should be my 1st. post but actually is the second.

Hello everybody, greetings from Merida Yucatán, México (pretty close to Mayan Riviera, Cancun and all that jazz).

I've followed this forum since TPM years, but until now decided to be an active member, mostly because of the chance to be part of history with the ST discussions.

Forgive the bad writting and messy sentences, english is not my primary language.
  2. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    @HugoWanKenobi: Failte Nua Duine. Glad to have you. Take advantage of this area of the boards (Welcome New Users) to work out any glitches in your translator if you happen to be using one, but don't worry about messy English. The "English" speaking people on here are rather awful at it, ourselves.

Take a look around, get involved, have fun, and should you need any assistance/help, just @.tag one of us in here.

I'm a staff member in our Sequel Trilogy forums, so if you need any help while posting in there, feel free to message me.
    Admiral Volshe likes this.
  3. Admiral Volshe Chosen One

star 8
    Welcome to the JCF!
    Glad you decided to join us. :)
    Your English is great, I don't think you need to be worried. ;)

I see you've found your way around so far, but if you have any questions feel free to ask in this thread (as Chorus said).

Do you like the books/comics as well as the films?
    Last edited by Admiral Volshe, Aug 3, 2013
  4. Roberto Calrissian Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Bienvenidos Hugo. I am loved by few and hated by many here. Pero no me importa yo soy un rebel a scoundrel. The whiskey is in the 3rd floor of the facility, burger place is the 4th floor, library 5th floor.
  5. TheDarkLordess Jedi Master

star 3
    Welcome to the JC forums!!! :D [:D]
  6. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome Hugo! :)

I see you have got some nice welcomes already. All I can say a out your worries is: Don't worry! There are so many non native speaker around. For example myself. I wasn't good at it in the beginning, but the more I posted the better I got. So I bet your English improve and you'll get more comfortable. Just join and have fun posting. :)

See you around! :)
  7. Jedi General Gelderd Force Ghost

star 5
    Welcome to the Forum, HugoWanKenobi!

I'm sure you're going to enjoy your time here and spend many, many hours finding all there is out there to join in with.

Just shout if we can help, but don't be afraid to jump straight in! See you around the boards...

[IMG]
Moderators: Skiara