main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Almost meeting time!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Richmond, KY' started by rogue11lovesjag, Aug 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    School starts back for all us crazy Eastern students on Aug. 20. We need to decide on a meeting date and time, plus, throw out some ideas on what you want to do this year, (other that getting ourselves official.)

~Rogue

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    throw out some ideas on what you want to do this year, (other that getting ourselves official.)
    This seems like as good a place as any for intorductions, my name is Krash...and I'm the new RSA (along with DarthJurist) for the Midwest region. If you want, PM me with some background on what you guys have done (that's worked or not) and I'll offer any suggestions I can think of.

First thing, try to schedule most of your early meetings in very public places. Many people are a little reluctant to meet for the 1st time at someone's house. Once you've gotten to know each other...and give people a chance to break the ice, it's easier to open your doors to a bunch of people who you know from the internet.

3. Kai-Rhann

Kai-Rhann Jedi Master star 2

Jan 12, 2002
    As Halloween quickly approaches, it certainly would make sense to schedule some sort of gathering around that time. A Halloween party would be a good way to get people together.

I know we have people in the Richmond, Winchester, and Berea areas...

Any thoughts on an October/November meeting?

~Kai

4. Joey__P

Joey__P Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2003
    I must have missed this post....did I miss the meeting?

5. Kai-Rhann

Kai-Rhann Jedi Master star 2

Jan 12, 2002
    If a meeting occured, I didn't know about it. I believe there has been one meeting, but that was when the group initially "formed".

To a degree, I'm willing to attend meetings. My areas of interest are mainly in props and costumes, particularly Jedi. I would be willing to conduct tutorials on prop making and such, IF meetings occur. We'll have to see the fate of the group...

~Kai Rhann

6. Joey__P

Joey__P Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2003
    I agree! Im going to start a thread about a new meeting time/date and what everyone would like to see as interests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.