main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Alone (another ficlet)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Sameri, Jul 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sameri

Sameri Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2002
    sorry this one bit me right after I posted 'In your Eyes'
    Alone.

I have always been alone. I was alone in the crèche. I was not accepted by the others. I was alone as an initiate. I was the token fall guy. The masters ignored me. The children mocked me. And though others surrounded me I was still alone. I was alone when I left for Bandomeer. I was alone when I arrived. I was not alone the moment you called my Padawan.

I spent years reveling in the joy of not being alone anymore. But as time went on I realized I was not alone, but I was lonely. We never connected as well as we should have. Then you died. I was alone again. I trained Anakin. But we were both alone. Neither of us could reach out and touch. Then Anakin turned and I became solitary. Master Yoda says I am not alone. Laugh at that. I have always been alone.

I am alone on a desert planet. I feel that if I met Luke I could have a chance of not being alone. And I am happy about that for we will meet. But I will not live long after that. And I will die alone. The same way I lived. Luke is lucky. You are lucky. Neither of you have ever been alone.

hope you liked that one too.

Meri

2. astroanna

astroanna Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 2002
    That's just too sad! Poor Obi!

3. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    *sniffles* that was so sad!

Great post *sniffs*

4. CalaisKenobi