main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Alone-One Post-Obi Angst

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Padawan_Travina, Nov 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan_Travina

Padawan_Travina Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    Title: Alone

Author:Padawan Travina

Summary: Feelings of a certain knight after his Master died.

Ok I really dont Owen Star Wars and I am really Not GL..so please dont sue me!

Notes: Ok this is not a happy piece. I wrote this to get over some feelings that I had when i lost my aunt this past week. I thought I would post it at the urging of a few friends. I hope you all like it and I do love feedback..

Thanks!

PT

2. Padawan_Travina

Aug 5, 2002
    Alone
    By PT

I sit alone in your room and watch you as you sleep. Everyone has gone, giving me time alone. They tell me that you have gone and that soon they will come take you away.

I laugh at them and tell them that you are not gone, that you are just sleeping and healing and that soon you will wake up.

Soon, though, I am told that I must leave, that they must take you from me. I refuse to let you go, and fight them as they try to move me from beside you. I feel something prick my neck and then the darkness overtakes me.

I awake to find my self alone. I quickly call out your name but you?re not there. That is when I realize that you are truly gone and I let out a cry that can only be seen as animalistic. The nurse runs back in as my cry dies on my lips.

I let the healers put me back to sleep, not wanting to feel anything. I awake once again, and just lay there staring at the white walls. People come in wanting to see how I am doing, if I am all right. They ask if there is anything that they can do to help. I just say no and watch as they leave. Soon the faces become a blur and are replaced by your face.

The tears that I have been holding back soon begin to flow and I am unable to stop them. Soon my body is wracked by sobs. I feel strong arms pull me into their embrace, offering me soothing words, telling me it will all be ok. I fall asleep once again.

The next time I awaken I find the boy curled up next to me, asleep. I could see the tearstains from were they had run down his face, and it hits me once again. That you are not coming back, that you are lost to me forever. And that you have left me this heavy burden of training a boy that I think is dangerous. How can I do this without you?

I glance up when I hear my name called. I gasp in shock and as I see you standing in my room. I call out to you not believing my eyes. I see you answer me, but I cannot hear what you are saying. I poor my feelings out to you, praying that this will cause you to stay; yet it does not. I watch as you fade away, but I read your lips and cry out again as you say you love me and will always be with me. Then you are gone once again.

I feel the boy move next to me, and I look down as he begins to awake and I know then and there that I will train the boy, if only to feel closer to you, my master.

I will miss you, but I now know that you will never be gone as long as I keep you alive in my heart and by your teachings. Thank you, my master.

3. TheBiggerFish

TheBiggerFish Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    oh wow, that was amazing! Short, but it managed to pull on all of my heartstrings. Very well written. The emotions were so clear!

*bigfishy hugs Travina*

Well done! :D

4. SoraJade

SoraJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 11, 2002
    aww....very sweet and short...nicely done ^_^

SJ

5. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    [face_plain] heartwrenching is the word that comes to mind.It also expresses alot of the feelings I have gone through in the past week having lost my mother in law ,as you know.I hope it gave you some sense of closure.I know it did me! :)

6. Padawan_Travina

Aug 5, 2002
    TheBiggerFish- Thank you for the fishy hug..glad you like it...

SoraJade- Thank you very much as well. Glad you liked it...

obi_ew-Thank you...and yeah it did a bit...thanks again for being there for me when I needed someone to talk to...

Thank again to everyone who has taken the tme to read this...

PT

7. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    GREAT STORY! AND IT IS NOT BAD! *points at PT* :D :D :D

8. sabercrazy

sabercrazy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    ::hissis::

How DARE you say this is crap!!!!!!!!!!!

::chasses after PT with lightsaber and pitchfork::

YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR MISSDEED!!!!!!!

9. Shadowed_Flame

Shadowed_Flame Jedi Youngling

Nov 28, 2002
    Crap?!

You must not be in your right mind my friend. This work is far from any crap I've read!

You showed true emotion through breaking words and a wonderful show of tallent. I may not have the full story but when peopl hint at ranting for your putting down something I can patch things together.

Truely wonderful and very moving. Looking foward to more of your works.

¤ Shadowed ¤

10. Estel_Kenobi

Estel_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2002
    I think my fellow Padawan has learned her lesson. Haven't we PT?

Bye the way kick butt good story!!!!!!

Now keep your pretty little mouth closed about things that you don't really mean and I won't sick Yoda on you again k?

11. Cascadia

Cascadia Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    You've done a good job of putting those feelings of loss into this piece. Well done.

12. sabercrazy

sabercrazy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    ::uses pitchfork to catapult thread to top::

13. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    Nicely done, PT, great way to show Obi-Wan's emotions.

Great job. :)

14. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    *sits in shock*

wow.........................

15. Siri_Ruane

Siri_Ruane Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    Nice job!

16. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    Beautiful. Very very heartfelt. Something everyone can identify with.

Obi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.