main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Alpha Base Costume Workshop

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Kai, Sep 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    Alpha Base costume and props workshop at Ladysonnet's house on 9/23. Start at 1pm This would be Rebel costumes primarily, which includes pilots, rebel fleet troopers, main OT characters and Jedi, Padme, etc costumes from the prequels.

This is for the Rebel Legion group but anyone is welcome.

PM me for address.

2. Rishadq

Rishadq Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2006
    Hi Kai,

Would have loved to attend, although technically my costume (if you can call it that) isn't Rebel. I'll be out of town up in Vancouver that weekend, but look forward to the next one. Do you have to have a costume (or one in the works) to attend? Can you attend just to get some ideas and pick up tips?

- Q

3. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    I want to go but I have yet to find the right fabric. So I may have to hold off until the next time. Right now it doesn't make sense to work on sleeves when I have no fabric to make them with. [face_worried] I'm in no hurry. I figure if I can get it done by May I'll be happy. :)

4. LadySonnet

LadySonnet Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2003
    We welcome everyone who has an interest in costuming. We don't mind if you're working on 'badguy' costumes, or if your costume isn't even SW related, but you want some tips on construction (I mean, making a costume related to Star Wars would be cool, but I'm not going to kick you out if you don't have one, you know? :) ).

Maybe see some of you on Saturday!

Sonnet

5. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    What she said. Come just to talk about what would be the right fabric and where to get it.

No, you don't have to have a costume to attend. This is for people who don't have costumes but want info and tips on how to make them from an award winning costumer (that would be LadySonnet) :) http://public.fotki.com/Kait/star_wars/norwescon_2004_saturday/winner.html And that was her first time out...she's won more since.

I even have some fabric appropriate for Jedi.

6. Rishadq

Rishadq Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2006
    Hmmm ... so even bathrobe Jedi's are welcome? [face_dancing] Well, mine's a little bit better than bathrobe level, I do have a proper helmet, but it's not been superdetailed or customized, and I don't have any real armor pieces. All in good time.

I'll try my best to attend for next time, but for this weekend, the beautiful city to the North calls :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.