main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Alpha Base in June

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Kai, May 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    OK, I'm back from my 3 week vacation! Missed most of May, now trying to catch up and get ready for June.

One idea we've been tossing around is doing the Fremont Solistice Parade. It begins at noon on Saturday 21 June but there are no other details on the website. http://www.fremontartscouncil.org/events/parade.html

I've just emailed the parade organizer for details about how we can join in and will post them on this message if I receive anything. I won't be attending, though, as I've made another committment for that weekend.

Costuming Workshop II - Anybody want to do one in June? It's getting rather late to plan one for early June, but I'd be available on Sunday, 29 June. If that works for other people, than I'll find a bigger library activity room than we used last time.

2. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    OK...the details about the Fremont Parade are available from this .pdf flyer:

Femont Solstice Parade

As I said, the date is Saturday, 21 June at Noon. Assembly for the parade is 9-11.

Email me at jedikai at attbi.com or PM me here if you are interested. I can continue to coordinate, but will not be marching with you. There is a registration form that needs to be done asap, so I DO need to know whether there is enough interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.