main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Alright, forget the remote control code, just tell me what title and chapter the blooper reel is.

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Sith Magician, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    I've read heaps of threads here and elsewhere, ppl asking how to access the blooper reel on the DVDs, and it's either ignored, or the authour of the thread comes back in and says something like, "it's ok, I got it" and doesn't post how, or ever responds to that thread again.

Here's the stats, I have Cyberlink Power DVD, region 4, and I can't run it on a TV becuase I just moved interstate and don't have a TV yet.

Can someone just please tell me what the actual title and chapter is? I know about the 1138 thing, I know about the light next to R2, but I really just need the title and chapter to get it to work on a region 4 disc.

Thank you.

2. StarWarsFiend

StarWarsFiend Jedi Youngling star 4

May 23, 2004
    38, chap 1

i own a stand alone player and an HD TV, but personally i think it looks better on my comp...took me awhile to figure out this Easteregg without a remote.

3. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Thanks, but that takes me to a photo of George behind the camera with norwegian subtitles.

Is it different for the region 4?

4. StarWarsFiend

StarWarsFiend Jedi Youngling star 4

May 23, 2004
    Title 38 Chapter 1 for me in the US with US DVDs brings up the blooper reel, should start with cantina music and luke training with the remote outtakes. Sorry if its different in another country...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.