main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Alrighty, folks. Meeting time!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by _Vengeance_, Apr 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    It's been awhile, and it's about darned time we had ourselves another meeting.

So... who, when and where? Where would you all prefer to meet, when would you like to meet, and how many of you can make it? I'm up for going as far as need be, within reason. Let's get some ideas churning in here as to times and places, and what we could talk about (if we don't want to rely to heavily on the spontaneous.)

Let's hear from ya!

Cheers and blessed be!
    -Derycke

2. OldBenny

OldBenny Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2004
    Same here, I will drive any where got to be only Thursday and Fridays.

3. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Due to gas prices on the rise, I propose a gas-friendly, centrally located meeting place. Where that is, I am not sure. How about Portland-Metro or, perhaps Salem area? I am not available on Thursdays, Fridays are good for me.

4. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    Portland is probably going to be best for most members...

5. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Well I am in the Portland area... as are a lot. Give me a time and place and I'll try to be there.

6. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    Well then, sounds like Portland is the city.

Any specific place you all would like to meet? I don't know what shops/restuarants/et cetera there are in Portland aside from Powell's. Any suggestions for specific meeting area and a date? I'm presuming it would be a Friday, yes?

Let's get this together :)

Cheers, folks!
    -Derycke

7. Nala_Alturi

Nala_Alturi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 16, 2002
    Hello from the LAFF.
    If you have the meeting at someones house
    you could do this just watch Star Wars insted.
    http://www.potcinteractive.com/potcscript.html
    unless you have already done this before.

8. Marbe

Marbe Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 15, 2003
    Sure while you're there you can go to a Star Trek convention. I can't believe how many people in Portland speak Klingon...

I wish I could go. There doesn't seem to be a chapter in my general area, so I think I'll stick around here since Portland is my home "town".

9. PappyCat

PappyCat Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2004
    Why don't we just like, rent out a convention hall..well, not that big, but the like.

10. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    Well, there isn't much need for a rent-out room, since we can all just meet at a coffee shop or someone's home. Anywho, who all is up for a meeting? We can talk CIII for those of you who are interested, the people who are into FanFilms can get a chance to get together and talk, the collectors can share their plethora of collectables, and we can all just talk SW. Most likely the meeting will be in Portland, since that seems to be the most convenient area so far. We just need a time and an exact location, and people who are willing to come on in.

Cheers,
    -Derycke

11. jedi1701a

jedi1701a Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2002
    i all sorry its been a while sence i have been on i would love to go to a meeting it would have to be on a bus line for me and thies will be my first meeting untell then talk to u all later

12. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Well, Let's plan a time/place. Salem, Pietros Pizza off of Market st. Exit I-5. Before the school season starts, and ppls jobs/free time get too full to enjoy a meeting. So Noon(12pm), name a date and I'm there. I prefer weekends...

13. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    I need a car so I can go to these meetings. :(

14. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    Salem? Why not Portland?

15. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Salem seems to be the central location that most ppl can travel to. We can do a meeting in PTown if we can agree to a place/time and hold a meeting in Salem also. But if that's the case then we need to see how many ppl are willing to go to the meetings and who will Host the meetings. I am willing to Host at my pad in Gladstone. What do you say clones?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.