Beyond Alter of Waru -(L/M Angst/Romance) Complete!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Lover, Sep 3, 2012.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
    Thanks @Jade_eyes , @Briannakin , @Hazel and @ginchy for the kind reviews. The story is now over and sorry I'm not going to write an NC-17 version on my LJ.:p
    I'll say. That is a dilemma that every fangirl wants. ;)

I am psyched that the story went over so well. Over at FFN I had 170 reviews, 45 favs and 60 alerts. It had the best reception of any of my stories. I am planning on doing the NaNo writing challenge, so I need to think of another story to write. I am considering writing a sequel to Second to None that takes place at 40 ABY.

Thanks everybody who read this story and a special thanks to all who gave a review.
    Last edited by Jedi_Lover, Oct 12, 2012
  2. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    JL, If you need an NaNo beta, I'm in, especially for Second to None sequel [face_dancing] reading a postie every day for a month -- that fits with my can't wait to read-itis down to the ground. :D [face_love] !!!!!
    Last edited by Jade_eyes, Oct 12, 2012
    Jedi_Lover likes this.
  3. immertreu Jedi Master

star 1
    [face_laugh]

Thanks for this wonderful alternate ending, Jedi_Lover!

Luke couldn’t go on. He was exhausted more than he had ever been. He turned to his equally worn out companion. “Mara, marry me.”

Haha! This is great and totally Luke! Only he could blurt it out like this. [face_tee_hee]
    Jedi_Lover and kataja like this.
  4. kataja Force Ghost

star 4
    THIS IS PERFECT!!![face_dancing]^:)^[:D] You captured young Luke so well - both the nervousness - and his eventual "Let's do this" - whihc is just so perfectly Luke - like he'd ever refrain from doing something out of lack of nerve :p

"For a second Luke worried that it may be a Sith skill, but then shook away the thought. If Palpatine knew about this he wouldn’t have time to conquer the galaxy…he would be too busy kriffing his concubines."
    Of course he'd worry - and his rejectio of the problmem almost made me fall of the chair [face_laugh]
    Awesome, hot story - and you continue to ad twists to it. And gotta agree with ginchy - that's quality angst! :p

Absolutely loved it![:D][:D][:D]
    Jedi_Lover likes this.
  5. Gemma Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    This story is amazing and the editions at the end --- were icing on the cake - yummy!
    Jedi_Lover likes this.
  6. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    Wow, I was so busy with RL that I almost missed that you wrote two alternative endings. Both were brilliant in their own way. But I stick to the first one! [:D]
    Jedi_Lover and Nyota's Heart like this.
  7. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade