main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Alter of Waru -(L/M Angst/Romance) Complete!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Lover, Sep 3, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks Jade_eyes , Briannakin , Hazel and ginchy for the kind reviews. The story is now over and sorry I'm not going to write an NC-17 version on my LJ.:p
    I'll say. That is a dilemma that every fangirl wants. ;)

I am psyched that the story went over so well. Over at FFN I had 170 reviews, 45 favs and 60 alerts. It had the best reception of any of my stories. I am planning on doing the NaNo writing challenge, so I need to think of another story to write. I am considering writing a sequel to Second to None that takes place at 40 ABY.

Thanks everybody who read this story and a special thanks to all who gave a review.

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    JL, If you need an NaNo beta, I'm in, especially for Second to None sequel [face_dancing] reading a postie every day for a month -- that fits with my can't wait to read-itis down to the ground. :D [face_love] !!!!!

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  3. immertreu

immertreu Jedi Master star 2

Feb 4, 2012
    [face_laugh]

Thanks for this wonderful alternate ending, Jedi_Lover!

Luke couldn’t go on. He was exhausted more than he had ever been. He turned to his equally worn out companion. “Mara, marry me.”

Haha! This is great and totally Luke! Only he could blurt it out like this. [face_tee_hee]

Jedi_Lover and kataja like this.
  4. kataja

kataja Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2007
    THIS IS PERFECT!!![face_dancing]^:)^[:D] You captured young Luke so well - both the nervousness - and his eventual "Let's do this" - whihc is just so perfectly Luke - like he'd ever refrain from doing something out of lack of nerve :p

"For a second Luke worried that it may be a Sith skill, but then shook away the thought. If Palpatine knew about this he wouldn’t have time to conquer the galaxy…he would be too busy kriffing his concubines."
    Of course he'd worry - and his rejectio of the problmem almost made me fall of the chair [face_laugh]
    Awesome, hot story - and you continue to ad twists to it. And gotta agree with ginchy - that's quality angst! :p

Absolutely loved it![:D][:D][:D]

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  5. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    This story is amazing and the editions at the end --- were icing on the cake - yummy!

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  6. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Wow, I was so busy with RL that I almost missed that you wrote two alternative endings. Both were brilliant in their own way. But I stick to the first one! [:D]

Jedi_Lover and Nyota's Heart like this.
  7. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  8. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Slowly getting caught up, and I seem to have to come down with a case of "when did all the epics happen?" Haven't been able to really read all of this yet, but what I read so far, I loved. :)

AzureAngel2 and Jedi_Lover like this.
  9. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    I just finished reading this whole story. It was amazing well done =D=

AzureAngel2 and Jedi_Lover like this.
  10. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    I think I wrote this story when the boards were down. I posted it at FFN first and the moment the new boards were up I posted it here. I think this fic got lost in the confusion of the move. Thanks for reading and I am glad you like it.

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. This story was inspired by ginchy 's Echos of Always fanfic. I was reading her story when I thought, "Hey, I want to steal her idea." [face_laugh] Thanks for reading!

AzureAngel2, newdawn12 and ginchy like this.
  11. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Irish_Jedi_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2007
    So here's a cool story. Once up on a time, I think I read the first one or two chapters of this but didn't comment like a jerk...and now I come back missing L/M like CRAZY because of TFA and BAM! This incredible amazing story is Right. Freaking. Here!!!!!! [face_dancing]

So...I could pretty much write you a book to tell you how incredible this is and how much I loved it...but its almost midnight, I need to take a shower, and my contacts have been in my eyes for so long I can barely see what I'm typing because I'm pretty sure they've fused to my eyeballs while I was crying over you ripping my heart out several times. :p (But its okay, I totally forgive you!!!) But seriously. So. Darn. Amazing. I'm blown away by how well you melded your AU with profic, and ummmm helloooo! You're mush is AMAZING!!!!!!! So....yeah. This is officially one of my top ten favorite stories now. Absolutely incredible!!!