main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Alternate "histories?"

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Cessna, May 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    If you guys do freeform on top of d20 or d6 you can go here for an alternate history RPG The Definition of Chaos

2. TheExecutor

TheExecutor Jedi Master star 3

Nov 8, 2002
    I ran a great game for five years and it was by far on of the best games I ran. I have played Robotech and other epic games but some thing about Star Wars rocks. I had a campaign were my players were in a vortex and came to the star trek universe. They came across an Evil Jedi named Thaddeus Across who used the force to create havoc with the universe. I also used Data and Troy and when the PC got back Troy was with them and Data was as well. I also thru in time jumps like 10years later the Emperors clone was in power and he was teamed up with Thrawn and whipping the new republics but. Data became a cool NPC and a master ship designer and crated the X- wing (beta-X) that help win the war and troy became Luke Sky walkers secret lover and Mara Jade tried to kill her and feel in love with sky walker and troy became a unbalanced Jedi out for Mara?s blood. I used elements of Dark Empire and used shadow Jedi and made up all kinds of cool ships and weapons of planetary scale.

3. Corran_Horn_

Corran_Horn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2002
    That is really messed up!

But it sounds really interesting!

Its a great use of imagination!

Cool!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.