main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Alternate Sequel To 1977 Star Wars Film

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darth_vultrous, May 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_vultrous

darth_vultrous Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 18, 2002
    I am planning on writing an alternate sequel to the original 1977 Star Wars in script format. The storyline is based on the following:

Only Force powers shown in the original Star Wars will be shown.

Leia is not Luke sister. Vader is not Luke's Father:

Star Wars II:

At the beginning of the movie we find out that Han Solo and Chewie has left the rebellion and went back to Tatooine to pay his debts, and Luke and Leia are, currently staying at Yavin-4 with the rest of the rebellion. Anyway, Obi-Wan comes to Luke in a dream and tells him to look for another surviving Jedi on the Planet Bespin. Luke and Leia journey to Bespin, which turns out to be a big icy desert. Han and Chewie, whilst in space, are captured under the tractor beam of an Imperial Cruiser. Vader takes Han and Chewie to a secret Prison colony on the PLANET ROON, where he plans to use them as bait.

Meanwhile, the combined force power of Luke and the surviving Jedi on Bespin makes Vader able to sense them, and he sends a bunch of Stormtroopers to attack them on Bespin. Luke and Leia manage to escape the Stormtroopers and their giant spider-tank things, but are then attacked by a bounty hunter named Kasuuk who Vader hired to kill Luke. But all of a sudden, the new Jedi Master comes to the rescue. The elderly Female Jedi, much older than Ben Kenobi, does a mind trick to confuse the bounty hunter. The mind trick urges the bounty hunter to leave the planet.

Luke asks the Female Jedi Master named Halla to train him, and she agrees. Luke and Leia train under Halla for the next few months until their finally ready to fight Vader. During training, Luke receives a vision of Han in danger and he and Leia decide to leave in an attempt to rescue him from the imperials. Once in Roon they free Han. Together, they then journey to the planet Bousyyk, which is a big volcanic planet. There, they enter the Emporer's fortress, situated atop a large volcano. In the first room, Leia and Luke have a lightsaber duel with Vader whilst Han Solo battles the Bounty Kasuuk. Luke kills Vader and Avenges his Father?s death. The trio then battle the Emperor together on his thrown. Han kills him and the Empire is defeated. As the trio escape with the Falcon, a fleet of Imperial Cruisers pursues them and a large space battle erupts. The Millennium Falcon jumps into hyperspace before they are blown to smithereens and make their escape. The movie ends with Luke becoming a Jedi Knight and a General of the rebellion and Han being promoted commander.

THE END

Before i begin writing the scipt i was wondering what everyone thought of it. I would appreciate people's thoughts and critcisms and if there is any way that i could improve upom it.

Thanks

2. Melyanna

Melyanna Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    If you're looking for opinions on the basic plot you've outlined and for any help in actually writing it, I suggest you take your question to the Writers' Resource board. :)

Mel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.