main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Aluminum Tubing supply help!!

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Doright, Feb 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    I've looked back page after page and couldn't find it. I may just be blind so forgive me...

anyway awhile back someone here gave me a link to a company that sells basically any size Aluminum tubing and Rods. And with no minimum order. If I remember right it was someplace in Seattle area but then I could be wrong .

Anyway I have a saber project I need to get started on and need some and for the life of me can not find where I saved that link.

Any help would be hot. :D :) [face_love]

Also lost was a link someone gave me to a company that sells O rings in bulk if you have that I would be in your Debt. :)

Thanks. and sorry for loosing the links you all gave me. :(

2. Kai-Rhann

Kai-Rhann Jedi Master star 2

Jan 12, 2002
    This place, Metal Supermarkets offers that sort of service. There is a store near me, and I'll be getting my aluminum stock for an upcoming saber from them. There is a store locater feature on their website, perhaps there's one close to you.

Hope that helps...

~Kai Rhann

3. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Doug, you are probably thinking of Online Metals

I was thinking to get a few different sized pieces from there as well for a future project.

4. lgtsbr

lgtsbr Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2002
    Woofer beat me too it - yes Online Metals is the place I think you are thinking of ;)

Dave

5. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    Yep. That's the one I was thinking of. :D thanks guys.

I'll make sure to bookmark it this time. [face_blush]

I'll check that other one out too Kai-Rhann. :) Thanks! It would be great to find someplace local. Save on shipping costs. It says there is a shop in Roseville that's not too far from me. If they have what I need it'll be perfect. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.