main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Always (flash fan fics...Obi and Lumi)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LuminaraFan4Evr, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuminaraFan4Evr

LuminaraFan4Evr Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 14, 2006
    "Whoa, that was close," Obi-Wan Kenobi exclaimed, ducking and only narrowly missing having the top of his hair trimmed by the lightsaber of his friend.

"Do you yield?" Luminara asked teasingly.

"Not yet," Obi-Wan shouted, jumping and launching into an odd looking seies of manuvers.

Luminara stared. "What was that supposed to be?"

"A distraction!" Obi-Wan laughed, leaping over Luminara's blade and locking her right wrist in a neat little lock.

Luminara dropped the lightsaber from her trapped hand and spun low, knocking Obi-Wan's legs out from under him. As soon as he was on the ground, she was on top of him, her knees pinning down his legs and het hands trapping his wrists. "Yield?" she asked.

"Yes! Yes, I yield!" Obi-Wan said hurriedly.

"Same time tomorrow?" Luminara asked.

"Sure," Obi-Wan said. "I almost beat you that time."

"Mmm hmm." Luminara stood and dusted off her clothes. Calling her lightsaber to her hand as she walked away, she added over her shoulder, "By the way, Obi-Wan... I'm left handed."

* * * end of post * * *

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

that was very cute!

Though I don't know if it was wise of Luminara to let Obi-Wan know she's actually left-handed :p

=D= =D= =D= =D=

3. MsV

MsV Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2007
    :) What a cute, little short! I've always loved the idea of jedi sparing- it seems like such a playful thing.

I'm still digging the ObiLumi [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.