main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Always in Motion (AU) Obi-Wan, OFC, Anakin, Padme *Complete* 12-04-06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jmsbndgrl, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Poor Ani:_| Deceived he has been by Obi Wan!!

Great update

2. Obi-Can

Obi-Can Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 29, 2002
    Love the story, but worried we are getting the same old story just with Obi-Wan and Anakin exchanging places. Not really seeing Obi-Wan's turn being any different thus far, which isn't really consistent with the two men's vastly different personalities, temperments and backgrounds.

Though I'm hooked and couldn't stop reading if I wanted to not really looking forward to the rest.

3. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    I will definitely take the uncut version, I will post a reply to this update just as soon as I get to read it.

4. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    I can't wait to see how this will play out and I am totally looking forward to the next post!!!!!!

I know how hard and long you've been working on this "epic of epics" and I just wanted to tell you you've done an awesome job!!!!!!

5. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    =D=

We're rapidly approaching the climax, and I can tell the fireworks are going to start when Anakin meets Aila.

What an incredible journey you've taken us on!!!!!

=D=

6. Exxaciel

Exxaciel Jedi Master star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    This should be called "Always Updated", rather than "Always in Motion". [face_laugh]

7. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    I really loved it. I really can not wait for the next chapter. I am so giddy.

8. joanne_jinn

joanne_jinn Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2006
    Poor Anakin. :( lol, I never thought I'd hear myself saying that!

Great update, as always. :)

9. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    This was amazing. Very creepy, I feel for the two of them, I hope that Anakin will find Obi-Wan.

Thanks for the pm.

10. Lady_Jade

Lady_Jade Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004
    Obi-Wan what have you done???

Will Anakin tell Alia what happened? Maybe that will be the trigger to bringing her memories back....

and could you please send me the PM version of the last chapter?

11. jedikat33

jedikat33 Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2006
    Wow. This story is awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter.

12. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    darksideyesplease: Can't answer any of your questions, you'll have to wait.

G__Anakin: Yes, the end is soon. You might be upset about it but I am happy that I can finally end this story. I've been in sequel mode for a while and it has been difficult to keep my focus on this story. As for the sequel, it is started. The prologue is finished except I will have to go back and make sure everything meshes with this story properly. I also started Chapter 1, but it is going to need to be rewritten because of some things I did in here. So I am not going to post "Always in Motion: If I Love You," the same day as the ending as this, but it will be up fairly shortly. I'm pretty impatient about posting if I have stuff ready. However, updates on the sequel will not come as fast as they did with this story. I started writing "Always in Motion," while I was still in college (and had more free time than I do now). I'll still be able to write, but DRL does keep me busy.

EquestrianJedi07: Limits? Derivatives? or Intergrals? :p It's been a while since I took Calculus, but I took it as well. Was actually one of my more favorite math classes and derivatives came in handy when I was studying finance.

Amidala66: It isn't just poor Ani at this point, it is poor everybody! :p

Obi-Can: Temperments and personalities change when th future is "Always in Motion." Although the argument can be made that Anakin and Obi-Wan have switched places, knowing what is going to happen I can also argue that itis not an exact carbon copy. Can't really say more than that. However, darksideyesplease made a valid point, this story might be "ending" soon but it isn't really over because there is going to be a sequel. Now what I can tell you is that this story follows canon pretty closely, but the sequel is going to divert all over the place.

FitJedi: Take your time, I'm not posting tonight.

HandmaidenVeme: Well, you should know how long I have worked on this, you've been here since day 1. :p This has been the "Epic from hell," some days, but we survived with most people in tact (and by people I mean readers not characters). [face_devil] Thanks for your support! :)

Anakin_Heartbreaker: Well, I don't know if youo can countexploding volcanoes as fireworks. :p

Exxaciel: I'm only updating so "Always in Motion," can stop being in "motion." ;) I'm not posting today to give people a little time to catch up, even though the next chapter is edited and ready to be posted. It will probably be up tomorrow. Problem is, I've been posting chapters, but not writing the final ones I need to. Been too tired or unmotivated. I wrote a sentence today, but I've had a lot of long nights and need to get some rest before I write some more.

Tatooine_Ghost: Thanks for the kind words.

joanne_jinn: [face_laugh] It is amazing wht people say when the story is twisted.

Star_Angel: Anakin has to ask the right typs of questions to find out where Obi-Wan is.

Lady_Jade: Maybe.... Maybe not.

jedikat33: Thanks for reading.

To Everybody: No new post tonight even though it is ready. figured it would give some of the others a chance to catch up and give me a chance to get some sleep so I can write the last part. Chapter 109 should be up tommorrow.

13. HandmaidenVeme

Jun 28, 2004
    Sweet dreams jmsbndgrl...

14. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    funny how he writes his name as Obi-Wan and acts like Avarik. Playing two personalities is gonna catch up with him unless he merges the two somehow. Looking forward to the confrontation between Anakin and Avarik.

15. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    HandmaidenVeme: :D

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT: Two personalities can take its toll on someone, so he either has to converge them or choose one. [face_devil]

To Everybody: Just got called away for something, so I'm posting but not sending the PMs yet. I'll send the PMs in about an hour when I am back, but if you see this before then I wanted you to know.

Chapter 109: Anakin?s Dilemma

?Padmé!? Anakin shouted as he leapt from the blue starfighter he had taken from the Temple hangar bay. If he was to find Obi-Wan, he needed a ship that was flyable, and although this starfighter did not have all the little adjustments he had made to his own, it had two fully intact wings, that his current starfighter did not have.

?Padmé!? Anakin shouted once more when she did not answer. A second later he spotted her running towards him, a wide grin spread across her face.

?Oh, Anakin, you are home. Aila was just telling me that Obi-Wan said the war is over. That is wonderful news!? Padmé beamed up at her husband, planting a firm kiss to his lips.

?Aila?s here?? Anakin asked, breaking his lips away from Padmé to gaze around the room.

?Yes, I came to visit.? Aila stated from the couch, she was holding both Luke and Leia while Padmé greeted her husband.

Anakin sidestepped Padmé and walked towards Aila. Aila handed him his children, thinking that was what had caused him to urgently move towards her.

Shifting his two children in his arms, Anakin stared into Aila?s eyes and tried to keep his voice even as he spoke. ?Aila, I don?t want to be rude. I need to speak with Padmé in private for a moment. Urgent family issue.? Anakin tried to explain.

?I understand.? Aila stated with a nod of her head, standing up to leave the Skywalker apartment.

?I need to speak with you as well. I need some information only you can provide.?

Aila cast a perplexed look over her shoulder at Anakin, but with a shrug said, ?I?ll help in whatever way I can.?

?Good. I?ll come see you at your place in ten minutes.?

?All right.? Aila stated softly as she walked to the front door of the apartment. While walking back towards her apartment she tried to figure out what Anakin could possibly need to know from her.

?Padmé!? Anakin barked while carrying his two children to their room to put them in their cribs for the moment. ?Pack up your things and the babies? things, you are leaving.?

?What?? Padmé asked with confusion.

?You heard me.? Anakin intoned, using the Force to pull a blanket over his children, before moving to his and Padmé?s bedroom. ?You are leaving Coruscant, right now. It is not safe here.?

?But why?? Padmé continued to question. ?The war is over.?

Anakin turned sharply towards his wife, pointing a finger at her nose in warning. ?Do not argue with me, you are leaving and taking the children with you. Head to the Lars? homestead on Tatooine I will meet you there.?

?Anakin, you are acting crazy. What is going on?? Padmé questioned again as she watched her husband enter her closet and pull out some suitcases.

Frustrated by the questioning, Anakin waved his hand and used the Force to turn on the small holoscreen in their bedroom. He was certain one of the news stations would be reporting the story he needed her to see. Luckily, Anakin hit the news station just at the right moment for a picture of Palpatine was displayed as he declared, ?The Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire!?

?What!? Padmé shouted in horror at the screen. ?He can?t do that!? She echoed Senator Organa?s sentiments. ?I have to stop this!?

?No!? Anakin roared once more. ?You are no longer the Senator from Naboo. This is not your concern. Your job is to get you and our children off this planet and to safety.?

Angered by her husband?s response Padmé yelled back, ?Where are the Jedi to stop him??

?Master Yoda and I are it! Everyone else is dead! Obi-Wan killed them when he turned to the dark side! That is why you are

16. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    CLIFFY]-}

Great Chapter!:)

Thanks for the info. on the sequel! [face_love]

17. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Wow, once again such a heart wrenching chapter filled so many emotions. Poor Anakin is so distraught at the thought of confronting Obi-Wan and Padme being scared of losing Anaking. And what of Aila, what will Aila's reaction be? I can't wait for more- great job.

18. Obi-Can

Obi-Can Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 29, 2002
    Well written as usual. However, I'm not really buying that everyone is ready to give up on Obi-Wan so easily. Almost seems like they are betraying him all over again. Though his act is dark, it really doesn't seem to reach the level of Anakin's deeds or that Obi-Wan is as irretrievable as Anakin was at this stage. Anakin's fall was almost inevitable because of a long list and history of instability and evil acts. With Obi-Wan everything he's done in your story is rational and logical and a reaction(albeit a bad reaction) to true injusctices and seems more like a series of serioius misjudgments or acts of a desperate man dealing with emotions he doesn't understand and who's lost track of right from wrong/good and evil. The only thing I see as being truly evil is killing the Youngling and that definitely was a casr of coercion on a confused mind.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I believed that Anakin was evil at this point in the movie, but I really don't buy that Obi-Wan is evil in your story and can't help but feel that Anakin is partially to blame for all of this and that he's not been much of a friend so far.

19. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Oooh!!! *jumps up and down on seat*

I forgot to ask for the special chapter. Is it too late?[face_mischief]

20. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    and now the truth will be told

21. HandmaidenVeme

Jun 28, 2004
    At this point in the movie and this story neither Anakin nor Obi-wan are truly evil. The darkside has clouded everything and all rational thoughts have gone out the door. Palpatine played on their one true weakness(their wives) and has twisted the truth to play out in his favor. The one true evil here is Palpatine, not Anakin not Obi-wan. These men were the victims of Palpatine/Sidious. He manipulated them and when he was done with them they truly believed what they were doing was right.

As for Anakin being the blame for Obi-wan's fall. That would be like saying that Obi-wan was to blame for Anakin's fall... Neither one are to blame, they made their own decisions(with a little push from Sidious) and eventually had to pay the price.

I do believe that Anakin has been a good friend to Obi-wan in this. He didn't ask to be made a Master, he even spoke against the Council on this decision and there have been numerous times where Anakin was there to back up Obi-wan and give his support. Now he's having to hunt down his friend and brother but I'm sure he'll fight for his life to bring Obi-wan back to the light.

On a whole I think jmsbndgrl is doing a wonderful job with this story and I'm sure in the end all of our questions and speculations will come to light and be answered.

22. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    loved it. can not wait for the next chapter. How much longer Mustafar?

23. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    This was an amazing update and I really do hope that Anakin will survive, well, if he doesn?t then I won?t be happy with Obi-Wan, well, I wasn?t after the movie either but heck, that?s understandable.

And I feel for Aila, this won?t be easy on her but I wonder if she will do as Padmé and first don?t believe him and the rush of to find him.

24. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Poor Anakin! Maybe his conversation will reactivate Alia's memories and they can fins a different path. I just relized that we are heading towards the Suit please dont let obi-wan get hacked and burned!

25. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    I can see now why the council chose Anakin over Obi-Wan as master. Could it be that the council sensed something amiss with Obi-Wan and didn't voice that in their decision? Oh how this will break Aila's heart. I hope she doesn't die of that. It will be interesting to read Anakin's talk with her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.