main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Always"-The Rage of Anakin Skywalker

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Sith_Lord_Xerxes, Oct 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Lord_Xerxes

Sith_Lord_Xerxes Jedi Youngling

Aug 5, 2002
    "I hear...a voice say "Don't be so blind..." It's telling me all these things...that you would probably hide..."

He felt the cool feel of the lightsaber resting in his grip. He was sitting awake in the bed, sweat drenching his body. They had all rejected him for what he'd done. Was is that bad? He was only human... And now she was gone. He should have been there. He would have, if they hadn't done this to him. They'd thrown him out of the order for loving her, and marrying her. For pledging his life and soul to her. And then they tried to keep her from him. And the only thing they accomplished was her death. He could have saved her... But she now she was gone, the only thing that had mattered to him. More than his Jedi robes, his Jedi oathe, more perhaps than even his mother. The Seperatists had gotten to her. It was Dooku. He knew it was. And Obi-Wan had failed him.
    Again.
    Expeled from the Order, you are. No longer a Jedi will you be...

He remembered the words all to well. They stung at him. They tore through his core like a maelstrom and sundered him apart.

I tried Anakin...But it was too late. She was already dead when I'd arrived...

"Am I...you're one and only desire..?"

Take this, old friend. Give it to him when he's old enough. It's not mine to carry anymore...

Anakin Skywalker felt the betrayal of everything he'd been taught and known run through him. Anger boiled inside him, threatening to consume him. In times previous, he'd been taught to calm himself, and let these feelings fall away. But not this time...

They betrayed you, Anakin. It was only me who saw your potential. They took her from you...

"Always....Always...Always....Always.......I just can't live without you..."

Anakin rose to his feet, and he could feel the wind of the repulsor-craft flying past this rooftop. Across the way, he could make out the features of the Jedi Temple. He reached out with his senses in the Force. He could feel the presence of so many in the Force. A bright pulsar in the Force. The very feeling of it insulted him. Anakin glanced down at the lightsaber in his hand. It's black ribbed grip. It's black shroud. Nearly identical to his first lightsaber. But darker, just as he was now...

He stormed through the building, her voice ringing in his ears. I love you, Anakin... We'll be together always...No mater what happens from this point. The rage consumed him, screaming through his very veins and fueling him with it's power. The power that he'd once felt before on Tatooine. It swirled around him in a massive vortex of anger, hate, rage, and soon they were all aware of him in the Force. A great black stain within their halo of whiteness...

"I love you, I hate you...I can't get around you....I breathe you, I taste you, I can't live without you...."

"I just can't live anymore, this life of solitude...I guess that I'm out the door...now that I'm done with you..."

They were no match for him. He was the choosen one. He was more powerful than any of them, even Yoda. Without any hesitation, Anakin thumbed the activation panel on his lightsaber and instantly the crimson blade boiled out with a hiss. They pleaded with him. But he could not hear their pleas. He struck down any who stepped into his path with ruthless efficiency.

"I feel....like you don't want me around...I guess I'm back on my feet, I guess I'll see you around...It's all...been bottled up until now..."

The more experienced Knights and Mastered rushed to stop him. He laughed at their efforts. They tried to passively stop him. He could feel their pushes comming through the Force and brushed them aside, letting the energy diffuse into the area around him. When this failed, they rose up their azure and emerald blades to try and stop him by the last necessary means. But they did not want to kill them, and he had no qualms about killing them. They were wrong, all of them. They had failed her, and him. Anakin's crimson blade spun out from the shoulder position of

2. Sith_Lord_Xerxes

Aug 5, 2002
    This is my first posted fanfic on tf.net. I like to do song-themed stories. Depending on whether or not people like this, I may make more, or post one's that I've made for a SWRP that I was once involved with.

Hope you all enjoy it.

3. Dally

Dally Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Wow -- very powerful. I can see that happening. Good characterization, and very sad.

4. Sith_Lord_Xerxes

Aug 5, 2002
    Thanks Dally.

I appreciate all comments/criticism.

5. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Well Done!

6. Sith_Lord_Xerxes

Aug 5, 2002
    Thanks Breezy. It's good to get some responces to your work, even if it's good or bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.