main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Always Through The Soul-- A/A-- New!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ForbiddenAngel, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
  2. ForbiddenAngel

ForbiddenAngel Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2002
    Monica_Skywalker-- LOL I tried to make Anakin seem a little edgy in the post, i'm glad you liked it! Thanks for upping to!

Seraph-Skywalker-- lol thanks! I love Anakin too! :)

Ornen-- Thanks! Maybe? I like your opinons though on it!

New post soon!

3. ForbiddenAngel

Sep 2, 2002
    |Flashback from last post| ?Call me Padme, and yes I am.? He eyed her, with a glare so deep. A glare for protection, peace, and love. She knew she would be ready for anything with that kind of glare. |End of Flashback|

Obi Wan walked back to Anakin?s room, taking along what Padme had said to him. He couldn?t believe that she out of all people, was having nightmares. Opening the door he rushed inside to see Anakin still transfixed on the door. His eyes moved slowly up to Obi Wan?s face.

?Is she alright? What are the nightmares about?? Anakin asked in a rush, watching Obi Wan cross the room to his bedside.

?She is doing quite fine if I say so myself. Her nightmares are very specific. She told me about them, and I understand her. But who knows if it is just a dream or a vision of the future.?

?Well what were they of? Where is she??

Obi Wan gave a chuckle, ?Calm down my friend. I sent her back to her apartment to rest. Berentir went with her, he will come back after dropping her off.?

Anakin stopped for a moment, he pounded his fist down on the bed, ?Berentir! What if they come in the night for her, Master? She might be safe at the moment, but I fear that something is going to happen.?

Obi Wan stared at Anakin, ?Anakin, she will be fine for right now. I was expecting to go talk to the Council about the situation and see what we can do. For her sake, anyways.?

?I fear that if we don?t do something now, her blood will be spilled all over her apartment. With us to blame for it!?

With disbelief Obi Wan sat down in the chair nearest to the bed, ?I can sense it too Anakin, but you are to stay in bed. I will be going to see the Council and talk about what Senator Amidala?s safety instructions are to be. Don?t try any funny business Anakin, I warn you. We always know that you do get in trouble when you are alone.? He added softly.

Anakin gave a laugh, slamming his head back down to the pillow, ?You caught me!?

Shaking his head, Obi Wan exited the room.

?Well, all of us at the Jedi Temple have always wanted to meet you! We have Politics for a class, and we learn about the Senate, and the Senators. Anakin never talks about you though, and I don?t know why.? Berentir told Padme, as they turned a corner from the infirmary.

?Oh, well we haven?t seen each other in 10 years. It maybe made a difference.? Padme said twisting her hair around her finger. Watching as some of the streetlights went off, she wanted to change to a different topic. No one talked for awhile, both concentrating on the dark roads ahead of them. When they finally got there they took the turbo lift up to Padme?s apartment. Berentir still eyeing Padme?s every move. Padme could feel his eyes on her but she pretended to make no notice of it.

?Floor 28. Here?s your stop.? Berentir chuckled out.

Padme smiled, ?Thanks for walking me back,? she said while getting out, as he followed, ?Oh and please tell Anakin goodbye for me!?

He looked at her for a moment and smiled, ?Of course, my-lady.? He then bent down, grabbed her hand and kissed it. Backing away he re-entered the turbo lift. Padme watched as he left, and then went into her apartment. Hopefully no harm would come to her for awhile.

Please comment! Thankies!

4. Ornen

Ornen Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    I can't wait for more!!!

5. Seraph-Skywalker

Seraph-Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2002
    I love how Anakin is so worried about her!

Berentir better not close in on Anakin's territory! LOL!

6. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    lol, Anakin the worrywart! :p

I don't like this Berentir guy...he seems suspicious...

...or maybe it's in my head! ?[face_plain]

Wonderful post! :D I can't wait to read more! :D

7. ForbiddenAngel

Sep 2, 2002
    Ornen-- A new post will be up by tonight or sooner! :)

Seraph-Skywalker-- lol Anakin was very worried about her after her talk with Sache ;) All I can say is you gotta read the next few posts to see! :)

Monica_Skywalker-- Thanks, more is on the way! :)

8. Seraph-Skywalker

Dec 5, 2002
    UP! I'm anxiously awaiting the next post :)

9. ForbiddenAngel

Sep 2, 2002
    Your gonna have to wait for atleast 10 more minutes to get it! Get ready, it's gonna be a good one!

10. ForbiddenAngel

Sep 2, 2002
    |Flashback from last post| He looked at her for a moment and smiled, ?Of course, my-lady.? He then bent down, grabbed her hand and kissed it. Backing away he re-entered the turbo lift. Padme watched as he left, and then went into her apartment. Hopefully no harm would come to her for awhile. |End of flashback|

Anakin twiddled his thumbs, watching as they moved, touching the other thumb that was in its way. He couldn?t take it anymore, the force was getting stronger around him and he knew that Padme was in trouble. A nurse came in checking his temperature, nodding her head she sat down beside him. Obi Wan. Jeez he can?t even trust me? well he was going to sneak out so he may have to come back to that thought.

He quickly waved his hand around towards the nurse, ?You will pretend that I was never here.?

?I will pretend that you were never here.?

?Leave the room,? he ordered with one more wave.

?I will leave the room.? And with that she was gone. Anakin grabbed his lightsaber on the table, and his cloak and opened the window. Running through the streets, the mist turned into darkness around him. He sensed that Padme?s apartment was just around the corner, he quickly gathered his speed and opened the door. Looking inside he saw nobody standing guard at all on the first floor.

?Tight protection,? he said while shaking his head. Running to the elevator, he looked at all the numbers. Up to 100!

?Oh man, this will take me awhile.? He started punching random numbers, up to 58 down to 8. ?This is so not good...? He stopped as a chuckle aroused from him as he pressed down 28. He knew that Padme was on that floor, he could sense her. The elevator beeped and pushed open. Anakin rushed through to the doors ahead of him.

5 minutes Earlier:

Padme took her brush and started swinging it back and forth through her curly hair. So much had happened today that she couldn?t go through it all. Looking behind her, the bed stood waiting for her to climb in it. The nightmares came back to her head. She was strong, she survived the Battle for Naboo, she could survive silly nightmares. Climbing in the bed she closed her eyes, to feel full rest come upon her. A shuffling sound came in the distance, squinting around the room she couldn?t see anything. Turning onto one of her sides, she came face to face with a man. Opening her mouth to scream, he grabbed her neck and shoved something down her throat. She took one last glance at him and...

Author's Note: I could have made it longer but this was the time for a cliffhanger. lol Sorry, the next post will be much more exciting! Comment!

11. Seraph-Skywalker

Dec 5, 2002
    Oh no!!! Who is he?! I'll bet Anakin's going to beat him up when he comes in! :) Or at least--I hope he comes in! EEK! How could you leave it hanging like that? I need a new post! 8-}

12. Ornen

Ornen Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    Does they guy get decapitated? Decapitation is fun. [face_devil]

13. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Does this guy really want a body part discount to Anakin? GUESS SO!!!!!!!

14. ForbiddenAngel

Sep 2, 2002
    Seraph-Skywalker-- lol I really wanted a cliffhanger! :) A new post is in the works right now... will be up lata tonight!

Ornen-- Ummm lol decapitation, maybe? Just gotta read the next post to see! ;)

diamond_pony2002-- Welcome! Glad that you joined us, everything gets explained in the next post: on what he dropped in Padme's mouth, if Anaking gets there on time. So stay tuned!

15. Seraph-Skywalker

Dec 5, 2002
    post! ...please? :)

16. ForbiddenAngel

Sep 2, 2002
    |Flash back from last post| Turning onto one of her sides, she came face to face with a man. Opening her mouth to scream, he grabbed her neck and shoved something down her throat. She took one last glance at him and... |End of Flash back|

Anakin ran through the door to see Padme?s head fall to her pillow. A black figure, over her small body, looked up to see his arrival. Quickly he ignited his lightsaber and lunged forward to the young man. Taking a shot at the Senator, the man watched as Anakin stepped in front of him and blocked them all. The man stepped back and ran through the window, glass shattering all around him. He then hopped into a speeder that flew right beside the window, and sped off. Anakin watched as the speeder went off, making mental notes of what it looked like.

Sache ran into the room, ?Oh my dear, Padme! Padme!? she said screaming through the room. Anakin walked over and looked her over.

?Sache, it?ll be okay,? he told her calmly. Gently, he put his hand on her neck, using all the healing powers that he knew.

Padme felt like a rush of wind went through her, as she opened her eyes. It was blurry but she could make out a few forms: Anakin, and Sache. She tried to get up but she couldn?t move her body. Focusing her eyes better, she saw that Anakin had his hand on her neck, his eyes closed. For a few seconds, she watched in amazement as she felt her body loosen from ache?s grip. Suddenly Anakin let go and collapsed on the floor, breathing heavily. Hearing a door slam open, all eyes?s turned to Obi Wan as he entered the room.

?Anakin! What did I tell you in the hospital room? Senator Amidala isn?t in any harm?? he stopped to see the scene before him.

?Exo-drive speeder, red outline, went to the west, are you coming Master?? he said getting up, catching his breath.

?You healed her? In your condition? What was it?? Obi Wan asked in a hurry, blocking the doorway.

?Well she is alive at the moment, so yes I did heal her. I think it was a death pill that caused her reaction.? Obi Wan shook his head, showing that he didn?t know what a death pill is. ?A pill that is used to make the victim go to sleep and then die in a short amount of time later. Berentir told me about them, they?re very effective, this one was a strong one, must have put extra amounts in her mouth. Now let?s go, he?s probably already in the depths of Coruscant by now.? Anakin said running through the doorway.

?I?m sorry Milady, we will be back soon. Bring her to the infirmary Sache to check for any infections, I?m afraid that any Jedi?s healing can go so far.? He added trailing after Anakin.

|Authors Note[face_plain] Really short post because the next one is going to be long, and hopefully action packed! Comment!

17. Seraph-Skywalker

Dec 5, 2002
    YAY! Anakin saved her! OOh good, the next post is going to be long! I can't wait until the both of them get together..hopefully the wait won't be too long!

18. Seraph-Skywalker

Dec 5, 2002
    uppers! I hope you post before Tuesday--because I'll be gone on Tuesday and Wednesday for a club event. It would be nice, but no rush! ;) I'm a big procrastinator. I mean, look at my fic! It hasn't been updated since December! And I haven't even started the next post yet. I've got a severe case of writer's block. Well, that AND Darth RL hasn't left me alone lately. We'll see what happens!

Seraph 8-}

19. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    YAY! ANI DIDN'T LET HER DIE!!!! BTW, what the heck is Darth Real Life?

20. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Wow, I'm so glad that Anakin hopped out of his bed and saved Padme!! A death pill?! :eek: Wow, that would've been devestating to Padme!

Great post! :D I can't wait for more! :D

And diamond_pony2002, Darth Real Life is an expression that we use when our real lives trouble/annoy us. Did I get that right? If I didn't, feel free to correct me! :)

21. Seraph-Skywalker

Dec 5, 2002
    Yep, Monica! DRL has really been a pain lately! I'm going to be gone for two days because of DRL! :mad: No fanfiction for two days, what will I do? *laments*

Seraph 8-}

22. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Seraph, don't you just hate it! :p

Uppers! :)

23. ForbiddenAngel

Sep 2, 2002
    Seraph-Skywalker-- The next post is still in the works [face_blush] lol Hope you have fun at your club event! For writers block, just write stuff down and don't stop. Sometime or another you'll get something! ;)

diamond_pony2002-- Welcome back! Yes, I was quite happy that Ani saved Padme too! ;) Glad to have ya, here!

Monica_Skywalker-- I don't even know how I got the idea to make a death pill. It just kinda of came up, a little weird! Thanks for upping!

Next post will be up very soon!

24. Seraph-Skywalker

Dec 5, 2002
    I'm back! The club event was so annoying...i was tired and it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Some of my friends and I got stuck in the hotel elevator :mad: But hey, I got to miss school for two days!

I'll try to write more by Saturday, I promise :) Meanwhile, an 'up' is in order for this story!

Seraph 8-}

25. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.