main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Am I the first person in the Springs to post here?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi Girl of Corellia, Dec 31, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CorranHorn24

CorranHorn24 Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2001
    Hello, Im still here. Fan Film was postponed due to financial and technical difficulties( mostly financial). I am going to try to make the next meeting of the fan force in Colorado. if you set one up , please let me know. I stopped participating in the message boards a while ago but am back again. So I hope everyone didnt leave, sorry for not talking much.

Corran Horn

2. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Hiya, make sure you hang out on the Denver board, that's where you'll hear about all the future plans for the next meeting.

3. CorranHorn24

Apr 13, 2001
    Ok, sounds good, but we need more people in the springs. I think are not too fond of driving up to denver, who knows how deep into foriegn turf.

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    I know! Right now its seems to be you, me and Faceplant, down here. We should probably have our own Springs meeting, there are three of us, it will be official.

5. CorranHorn24

Apr 13, 2001
    Good. I am trying to contact a friend of mine who is not involved much in force.net but I think he might jump at the chance to find fellow sympathizers for star wars. I am wondering which movie theater I ought to be planning on going to for the premiere of AOTC.Tinseltown is prettey nice and has a big screen but what do you think?

P.S We have not heard from faceplant in how long, unless you know him personally, It seems he hasnt been talking much and may have left us.

6. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Well I know Faceplant is still here. He's most likely too busy to post. He and I have met before, and I know he is serious about meeting others here in the Springs, (at least to my knowledge :D)

As for Tinseltown, which one is that? I've never been good at remembering which theater is which, I just go to the one near the police station, S. Academy; or the one up on Powers.

7. _Cerasi_

_Cerasi_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
    Hey, I'm in the Springs. Or at least really close to it. I'm not big on meeting people online (neither are my parents) but it's cool to know you three are out there. :)

8. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Hey!

Yeah I know what you mean about parents and stuff. I've been banned by my parents from meeting with the guys in Denver :p

But they will let me do stuff in the Springs, after all I'm leaving in a year they aught to let go sometime ;)

Welcome _Cerasi_!

9. Faceplant

Faceplant Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2000
    Wow, looks like we almost have enough to be our own fanforce. From the sounds of it, we'll probably have to wait until you guys get to college before we can become "official".

That's great that our numbers keep on growing.

Perhaps May of next year will bring on a whole flood of new people.

10. CorranHorn24

Apr 13, 2001
    Hmmm... Greetings New Comer Cerasi. You have a writing style that reminds me of a friend. Do you by any chance live in the Monument area? Just a casual thought.

If anyone here has a DVD player, if you have not already GET EP 1 ON DVD. I guarentee its worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While that came out of no where I just wanted to say so. I couldnt think of anything else to say. Isnt that what the net is for. To say and do completely useless things

11. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    That's right! We can become official! That would be awsome.

And I know of several others who are also very into SW. I'm taking a gaggle of them to the AoTC premier, I've already gotten permission for it :D, and what's even better is I'll have graduated a couple days before it comes out! Yay!

Well I know that I could get together with you guys as long as we stay in the Springs. (I could probably get away with it [face_devil])

12. Faceplant

Faceplant Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2000
    I'm all down for that. I am getting sick of driving up to Denver. JK really, I've only done it twice. :)

JG, don't forget, I still have something for you.

13. _Cerasi_

_Cerasi_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
    CorranHorn24 : Nope, I don't live in or around Monument. I don't know too many people around the springs anyway. I moved here a year ago, and being rather shy, plus not going to school (I graduated homeschool, and am not going to college, as of yet) I haven't met many people.

14. Solos_Dirty_Sock

Solos_Dirty_Sock Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 8, 2001
    Well then I propose that we organize a meeting.

Do you guys like Japanese food? We could all meet at Jun's. :) Yummy.

And FP, I haven't forgotten, I've just been sooooooo... incredably busy and stuff. I will get it from you though :)

15. CorranHorn24

Apr 13, 2001
    Cerasi: Ok just wondeing

solo: I enjoy asian food.

If we meet, I will get a parent to come with me, they really arent too crazy about meeting strangers like you though, so it may take a lot of negotiating.After all, any one of us could be ,not who we claim to be,or even some gay phsycho. So I am not even sure if I am meeting you guys quite yet. Though I will inevitably go to the premiere of AOTC as will some friends and family of mine so I might work from there on meeting y'all. But our main goal should be becoming a official chapter, so who knows what will come next.[Face_grin]
    P.S. Perhaps we should start a new page. This ones getting a wee too crowded

16. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Doh! I thought I edited that Solo post :p

Ahh well, just so you guys know that is me. I hate it when I accidentally post under a socks name.

And I'll start a new thread.

17. stone_jedi

stone_jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2001
    I was just wondering what city I would fall under. I live in Littleton, but was raised in the Springs, and still go down and visit friends all the time.

I haven't been to any meetings yet, as work tends to get in the way. You guys got any suggestions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.