main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Am I the only one here without a life?

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by THX_Princess, Jan 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THX_Princess

THX_Princess Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 26, 2001
    Does anybody want to hear? :) I can't do accents or anything fancy like that on my computer because it is a laptop (no number panel) but here goes:

O mor henion i dhu
    Ely siriar el sila
    Ai! Aniron Undomiel

Tiro! El eria e mor
    I 'lir en el luitha 'uren
    Ai! Aniron...

:D

2. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I spent my day cleaning, shopping, doing homework, running, cleaning and then the JC.

3. Just_A_Slacker

Just_A_Slacker Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 4, 2001
    Running? Like running errands or running like exercise?

I run long distance. I mormally do 8 miles three times a week and the other three day (I take Sunday off) I run 5 miles.

4. LoveisSuicideSP

LoveisSuicideSP Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Okay, i think im gonna attempt sleep now. Its getting cold and I'm yawning like every five seconds. ::yawns:: Well, goodnight all. Have fun trying to overcome the addiction. And remember, for every chemical you trade a piece of your soul. Rock on.

5. THX_Princess

Aug 26, 2001
    I kinda want to go to bed too because I am so bored right now, but I am tired of sleeping. Does that make any sense?

6. Jaya_Jedi

Jaya_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 13, 2001
    ya, i feel the same way. plus even if i got off the computer and got into bed i wouldnt be able to fall asleep

7. THX_Princess

Aug 26, 2001
    I was thinking about watching a movie, but the only movie I really want to see is Lord of the Rings. And it isn't like I can just pop that into my VCR.

...I am never ever going to make it until August.

8. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    My car stalled when I had to go and get some things for dinner so I had to run back home and get my dad to fix it. I do run sometimes. Not as much as you, usually about 2 miles every few days. It kills my dog when I take him, he's so fat.

9. cydonia

cydonia Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 6, 2001
    I too could juse a JC patch. I would prefer if it came in the form of a human female.

10. Just_A_Slacker

Aug 4, 2001
    My Precious, you could always get off of her and read...or (and I'm not advocating this) you could go to Morpheus and download a copy... ;)

Or you could go to bed.

11. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I tried to stay away from my computer for a few days but it didn't work. :( Missed you guys so much.

12. Darth Gleng

Darth Gleng Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 1999
    My appearance in the "Am I the only one here without a life?" thread, as requested by Ender :)

13. Just_A_Slacker

Aug 4, 2001
    I run in the morning out of habit. It is a great stress reliever though, so sometimes I run in the evenings too.

14. cydonia

cydonia Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 6, 2001
    I ran in the morning every day for the last few months, but the holidays threw me off. I need to do it again, if only for the energy it gives me.

15. Ender

Ender Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 12, 1998
    Tell them what you do with all your free time, Darth Gleng. ;)

16. THX_Princess

Aug 26, 2001
    Actually, my Precious, I have spent about 16 hours of my "life" trying to find a working version of LOTR. I do have the first hour of the movie...it stops right before the Nazgul attack the hobbits on Weathertop. The other two have errors...or something. All I know is they don't work. I did ask someone in a different thread to send me a bootleg copy of the whole thing to last me until August. :)

Edit: Welcome to the land of the undead, Darth Glang! :D

17. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    running? what be this thing?

is that when you move faster then walking?
    :p

18. Darth Gleng

Darth Gleng Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 1999
    "Tell them what you do with all your free time, Darth Gleng"

No :D

19. THX_Princess

Aug 26, 2001
    Okay!

I'm going to do it!

I am going to go to bed!

:) I will probably see the rest of the "JC Anonymous" tomorrow. Good-night all!

"I regret to announce that this is the end! I'm going now. I wish you all a very fond farewell. Good-bye."

20. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    All this talk of running makes me want to go and run now. Thanks a lot people.

21. Eva_Pilot04

Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight star 7

Nov 15, 2001
    I just got back from seeing LOTR... again... by myself... again. No social life here.

Goodnight Princess.

[face_plain] 8-}

22. FutureEmperor

FutureEmperor Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jul 15, 1998
    hehe.

I saw LOTR last night on a date. This girl liked it a lot, but was peeved she had to wait another year for Two Towers. She has not read the books(obviously)

I put her in a cab, and hugged and kissed her on the cheek. ;)

I have a life, see :) One can be a nerd and live!

23. Karoline

Karoline Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 18, 2001
    I've got a life as well thank you very much, even though I am a Star Wars and LotR nerd. None of my friends mind, as long as I dont drag them along to too many premieres.

24. McNerf-Burger

McNerf-Burger Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 13, 2000
    My entire social life revolves around the internet.

25. THX_Princess

Aug 26, 2001
    FutureEmperor: You should remind her that us Star Wars fans have to wait three years between movies. Almost makes a year seem short. :)

I actually read about half of The Two Towers because I just HAD to know what happened to Pippen and Merry. I didn't read anything about Frodo and Sam yet, so I still have something to be surprised with next December.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.