main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Am I too nice or just plain stupid

Discussion in 'Community' started by beezel26, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    I'm suspicious of anybody who has to proclaim their niceness. Genuinely nice people just are... they don't feel the need to point out their niceness.

2. AAAAAH

AAAAAH Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    this is a boring fabricated story/dilemma. you could have at least spiced it up with some diarrhea elephants or maybe some diamond-armored robocops or even a doc brown timetrain surprise appearance. SOMETHING.

3. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    Yes its real. For those of you questioning it. And yes, if she chooses not to give up her stuff then yes I will sue her. When I caught her using my card to make the online purchases recently, I asked her not to do it. It was only after I went over all my statements did I realize the extent of the problem. Honestly, I thought she owed me maybe 5k tops. I never saw a need to not trust her. And she never brought anyone home at all. She does have a girlfriend now but its been a few weeks. It has been said I had become emotionally dependant on her. I guess its true. The idea of going back on my own frightened me so much that I did whatever she asked at times. She would get upset if I told anyone of her family that I was helping her. I never saw the bills or the statements. I never got the mail cause she got it herself. I genuinely believed that the cause of our money problems was me not making enough. I made 44k last year. I guess since I hadn't been in the situation before I was to blame. A lawyer told me cause I never slept with her and have a contract for the lease, I can win a lot. It seems if I had slept with her, that whole community property thing. Its not the rent, or the insurance or even the high sprint bills. Its the credit card bills she wouldn't stop getting. I realized she was pulling me under. I could take the rent, and the bills. But those payments were pulling me down. If she were my girlfriend, I would still be breaking up with her. She has a credit card addiction that has gone beyond healthy.

4. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    has beezel ever shown the capacity for such a believable and delicious, self-lampooning deception? i think not

5. AAAAAH

Nov 8, 2012
    see, you still haven't added any fantastical elements. you are terrible at this. why don't you talk about how she has a hole in her chest from which an army of brass tarantulas surges forth when threatened?

6. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I was just gonna say the same thing. Sounds like a bad married couple.

this thread is one big bait to the entire JC.

7. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    This is amazing.

tom likes this.
  8. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    given what you've told us itt, there's no reason to believe that would be the case. you're lucky she wasnt willing to grit her teeth and sleep with you (or convince you you were in a genuine romantic relationship in any capacity) because then there's no way you would have pulled her hooks out this soon, if ever

btw as hilarious as that update to this thread would be and as much as this should go without saying, dont DONT let her try to seduce you on her way out the door if she gets desperate to stay/not be sued

Darth_Invidious likes this.
  9. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    You guys are still living together?

10. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    A man has his limits.

V-2 likes this.
  11. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    seriously either shoulder the full rent burden yourself or find someone to sublet on craigslist NOW and get rid of her immediately

you're clearly emotionally vulnerable and you dont want her weaseling her way back into your good graces given time

12. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    bull****. Would you have done this for a male roommate?

13. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    why even say this if you weren't interested?

14. George Roper

George Roper Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    Are you saying he should hold out for a ménage à trois?

Darth_Invidious and Ender_Sai like this.
  15. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    then he'll be haplessly supporting two people

16. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Wow. I love this. Thank you Dani.

17. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    beezel would you describe yourself as "frequently in the 'friend zone', never the 'bone zone'?"

[​IMG]

JoinTheSchwarz and tom like this.
  18. Lowbacca_1977

Lowbacca_1977 Chosen One star 7

Jun 28, 2006
    There is not, and never was, an 'our' in this. There's part of your problem in mindset

19. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    That Tumblr is depressing.

20. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    i take it you're not in the "bone zone" at present, darth guy?

Ender_Sai likes this.
  21. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    I'M A NICE GUY THOSE ****S JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND ME

22. AAAAAH

Nov 8, 2012
    YOU'RE GOING TO THE BOZONE

23. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    im going to start intentionally referring to myself as being in/not in the "bone zone" publically from now on, thereby making myself utterly repulsive to all human contact and de facto excluding myself from all sexual contact with women. back-door reverse sex-negative pro-feminism

24. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    *ly true.

Point Given , lexu, harpua and 3 others like this.
  25. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    ATTENTION: MR BEEZEL26.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOUTHAT THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE WITH THE PRESIDENCY REPUBLIQUE DUBENIN HELD A MEETING ON APRIL FIRST 2012 IN REGARDS OF THE PAYMENTS OF YOURLOTTERY WINNING FUNDS OF $14KUSD AND THE MEETING LASTED 10DAYSWHICH THEY CONCLUDED IT THAT YOUR LOTTERY WINNING FUNDS OF $14K (FOURTEENTHOUSAND DOLLARS) SHOULD BE PAYING TO YOU BY WESTERNUNION MONEY TRANSFER AT THE INSTALLEMENTAL RATE OF $1000 DAILY UNTIL YOURECEIVE YOUR COMPLETE LOTTERY WINNING FUNDS OF $14K. IN WHICH THE FIRSTPAYMENT HAS BEING SENT TO YOU TODAY, BUT THE MTCN NUMBER WAS WITH MRKYLE KATARN THE DIRECTOR OF THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE .AND YOU SHOULD CALL MR.KYLE KATARN IMMEDIATELY AND ASK HIM TO RENEW YOUR PAYMENT FILE #:458/08N/2012AND RELEASE THE MTCN OF YOUR FIRST PAYMENT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.

THIS IS THE E-MAILCONTACT ADDRESS OF MR. KYLE KATARN
    E-MAIL: fuulme2wice@shameonme.com
    PHONE: +229 98675309

NOTE THAT MR KYLE KATARN WAS WAITING FOR YOUR CONTACT FOR URGENT RENEWAL OF YOURPAYMENT FILE AND GIVE YOU THE MTCN NUMBER OF YOUR FIRST PAYMENT.

AND YOU SHOULD NOTFORGET TO RECONFIRM YOUR DETAILS TO HIM SUCH AS

1.YOUR FULLNAME:
    2.YOURADDRESS:
    3.COUNTRY:
    4.YOUR PHONENUMBER:
    5.YOUR PERSONAL ID CARD PHOTO:
    7.YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
    6.GENDER AND AGE:
    8.OCCUPATION ANDPOSITION:

GOD BLESS YOU WHILE IWAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

WITH REGARDS

MR LEON ADOSO SUMBEETCHIS.