JCC Am I too nice or just plain stupid

Discussion in 'Community' started by beezel26, Dec 26, 2012.

1. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    I would like to ask a personal question for all of you? If she were your friend, and you found she was doing this, Would she still be your friend or would you end the friendship?
  2. Darth Guy Chosen One

star 10
  3. Rogue_Ten Chosen One

star 6
    its hard for me to imagine it getting to that point for me but i suppose i wouldnt know without knowing the circumstance of our friendship and how much i sympathized with any mental health issues she might be suffering from. regardless of whether i maintained contact/support in other, more appropriate ways, i definitely would strive to keep her from continuing to victimize me, which would mean kicking her out immediately. i dunno about you beezel, maybe you can "afford" to be victimized further but if i were in your situation i wouldnt be able to continue exposing myself to that, emotionally or financially
    Last edited by Rogue_Ten, Dec 26, 2012
  4. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    I want to thank everyone for their comments. I asked for this. I needed to do this. I will give you guys some peace and quiet for a while. A day without beezel is a like a day in the garden of eden.

The question I asked had to be if you were her friend and not involved in the relationship. An outside friend.
    Last edited by beezel26, Dec 26, 2012
  5. Kyle Katarn Chosen One

star 6
    If I ambush you, beat you down LAPD style, run off with your wallet, keys, ride, and pawn your watch so I can buy some Nighttrain, then no, we are not friends.
    Ender_Sai likes this.
  6. Aytee-Aytee Force Ghost

star 5
    I highlighted the important points. Bank of America is the lowest level of corporate scum, and you'd be better off withdrawing everything from them and going to a local FDIC bank or credit union.
    Last edited by Aytee-Aytee, Dec 26, 2012
  7. Kyle Katarn Chosen One

star 6
    Provided he has anything left...
  8. tom Chosen One

star 6
    if you mean really boring and there all only two people here, then yes. don't go! :(
  9. Darth Guy Chosen One

star 10
    The large banks are definitely something to avoid if at all possible (and it usually is).
  10. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Beez, anyone who knowingly steals thousands of dollars from you was never a friend to you. Please don't delude yourself into thinking things are any more emotionally complicated than they really are. She is just exploiting you.

Also, this seems relevant: (Language warning)
  11. AmazingB Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I think this is why that professor is only interested in dating guys with a degree.

Amazing.
  12. Ender Sai Chosen One

star 8
    @Kyle Katarn, can you have the admins change your name to Roger Sterling please?
    lexu likes this.
  13. Ender Sai Chosen One

star 8
    If by depressing, you mean awesome, then yes.
  14. AaylaSecurOWNED Force Ghost

star 6
    But she probably wouldn't be able to scam $14k off a guy with a degree.
    Ender_Sai likes this.
  15. Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece

star 7
    The fact that you even have to ask this question speaks volumes. If someone scams $14,000 off of me, NO THEY WOULD NOT STILL BE MY FRIEND. CHRIST.
  16. EmpireForever Chosen One

star 8
    Beezel is asking that if you were her friend and you found out that she were doing this to Beezel, would you still be her friend.

If she cut me in, then yes she would still be my friend.
  17. Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece

star 7
    Oh, I see. If I found she was scamming someone else for $14,000 NO SHE WOULD NOT STILL BE MY FRIEND. CHRIST.
  18. tom Chosen One

star 6
    i would still be her friend. you don't know her like i do.
    Last edited by tom, Dec 26, 2012
  19. Arawn_Fenn Chosen One

star 7
  20. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    I would sue her for $14,000.
  21. Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One

star 8
    4-page Beezel thread did not disappoint. Thanks all.
  22. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    have her work it off one *** at a time?
    Last edited by JoinTheSchwarz, Dec 26, 2012
  23. Darth_Maestro Force Ghost

star 4
    What ever happened to decoding beezel's OPs for hidden messages?
    Last edited by Darth_Maestro, Dec 26, 2012
  24. Space_Caboose Jedi Master

star 1
    I had someone I thought was a friend. He encouraged me to put my own money into expensive video equipment and then would borrow it whenever he wanted. At first I'd join him on the shoots using my gear. Then he borrowed my gear one time and used it on a music video shoot - without inviting me to crew on it - and I knew he was just taking advantage of me. He ignored my phone calls and texts. I confronted him at work, but he played dumb claiming to be "super busy" and not seeing all my missed calls. I went to his house, could hear him inside, and he pretended to not be home. I tried calling a mutual associate, who also ignored my calls. I talked to his boss at work. None of this worked. So I went to the courthouse, filed a small claim, paid 30 bucks and had the ****in' county sheriff serve his ass in the middle of work. Got my equipment back real quick.
  25. Kyle Katarn Chosen One

star 6
    Yes, but were they a lesbian?