main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Amazing Adventure's of the Rebel Three (ESB-ROTJ AU, SW/ST Crossover with other ones eventually)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Skywalker_T-65, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Well here is another of my many attempts at getting someone to read one of my crossovers. In this case, it will start as a SW/ST story, but eventually it will diverge into other places. Other than that I really don't have much to say, other than please, please, PLEASE, will someone review this.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Millenium Falcon~
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Remind me again why I'm doing this?" Han asked in frustration.

"Why are you asking, you're always bragging about having the fastest ship in the Galaxy and we need to beat the Empire here." Leia said.

"Yeah, but I'm not even a member of your Rebellion." Han shot back.

"Are you two arguing again?" Luke asked, walking into the cockpit.

"Yeah, flyboy over there is complaining about us using his 'baby'." Leia answered.

Han shot Leia a glare as he said, "I just don't understand why one old Venator is worth so much. I mean hundreds of those things are floating around, but you don't go for them now do you?"

"This one is far from normal though, while I was looking through what few records are left from the Jedi, I found a plan to use a Venator as an escape vessel if the Sith should win the Clone Wars. As far as I can tell, that is this vessel." Luke said, not quite able to hide his enthusiasm about finding anything relating to his heritage.

Han sighed in resignation, "Oh fine, its too late to do anything about it anyway."

Leia smiled a distinctly mean smile, "About time, leave it to the Jedi to make you see sense."

Luke looked between the two with a more brotherly smile, even if he didn't yet know he was related to Leia.

"You two are alway's arguing, keep it up and I'll think you like each other." the Jedi-in-training said.

The other two people in the cockpit looked at each other, and then looked away quickly, blushing without realizing it.

Luke continued to smile, until the Falcon came out of Hyperspace.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Redemption~
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Man this is one beat up ship." Han said.

And he was right, the Jedi Star Destroyer was in horrendous shape. Evidently it had been in a fight at some point, as there was several holes in the hull. There was almost no power, but it didn't look like the generators were damaged, so the group could only assume that they had shut down to stay safe.

"Sunri, lead you're team to engineering and get those engines started." Luke ordered.

The dark-haired Lt. nodded and headed to the engine room, followed by the crew from the shuttle that had followed the Falcon. While he moved off, Luke went with Han and Leia to the bridge.

"Wow, that is a lot of lightsabers." Han said.

Luke nodded, even though he felt a little sick. There was at least twenty lightsabers on the floor, along with dusty Jedi robes. There was no body's though, so Luke assumed the Jedi had done whatever Ben had, and vanished into thin air. But the group was distracted as the power came back on.

"That was fast, I see why you brought Sunri along Luke." Leia said.

Luke wasn't paying any attention though, he was gathering the lightsabers, and one in particular called to him. When Luke picked up the weapon, he turned it on, and a brilliant emerald blade shot out. The Jedi wasn't sure what called to him about this blade, but he put it on his belt next to his fathers none the less.

"Commander Skywalker, come in." Sunri's voice came over the radio.

"I'm here, what's up Sunri?" Luke asked.

"We found something down here, there is another engine aside from the Hyperdrive." Sunri answered.

Leia raised an eyebrow hearing that over Luke's commlink. "What is it, can you tell?" Luke asked.

"As far as I can tell it is a new type of FTL drive, but this is not like any design I have

2. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    I do like Data in Star trek the next Gen.
    I wonder what Data and the crew make of Han and a Jedi in training.:oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.