Amazing evidence shows who REALLY wrote the original 1977 script!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by vic123, Feb 28, 2013.

1. vic123 Jedi Youngling

This journalist has unearthed world shattering evidence which proves that the original script for the first ever Star Wars film was infact written by a young Michael Jackson!

In 1968 the then nine-year-old Jackson, himself an avid science fiction fan and imaginative writer, presented a complete script to Jonathan Hales when the pair met in Chicago, Illinois. At the time Jackson had been posing for photographs with his band, "The Jackson Five" when Hales approached the young super star.

"He had a script..." Hales told a colleague in 1997, a full five years before he began working with Lucas on Attack of the Clones. "...and he handed it to me with a cheeky smile. I just, sort of...skimmed it and went to hand it back. He told me to keep it and try (to) bring it to life. That was his words...his way...'bring it life' he said."

Jonothan Hales kept the script without ever showing it to anyone but eight years later the very first Star Wars film was released.

"Jackson had obviously approached Lucas too..." said Hales in 1977 "...but Lucas had decided not to credit (Jackson) with having penned the original. I hadn't read the first draft for a while but, after the hit of the film, I decided to compare both (scripts.) No question, Jackson's work is there...word for word almost."

This revelation will no doubt come as massive shock to fans of the films as well as fans of Michael Jackson.

There is speculation that Lucas is now being exposed after he broke a promise to Hales when the pair worked together on Star Wars Episode Two, "Attack of the Clones" in 2002. Apparently Hales could bare the lie no longer and had begged Lucas to come clean.

Jackson died in 2009 without receiving any credit or recognition for having initiated one of the most successful film franchises in cinema history.
    Last edited by vic123, Feb 28, 2013
  2. Adrian the Cool Jedi Master

star 3
    I don't know if there are any people out there born without a sense for humor, but this posting is so unfunny and childish that it almost hurts.
    Last edited by Adrian the Cool, Feb 28, 2013
  3. Bazinga'd SWC/PT/ Spinoff Manager -Destroyer of Spam

Manager
    star 5
    This belongs in the Fan Fiction Forum.
    darthhelinith likes this.
  4. benknobi1 Chosen One

star 6
  5. darthhelinith Force Ghost

star 5
  6. Sistros Force Ghost

star 6
    I don't get it..

is there a hiddren joke in here somewhere I'm not getting?
  7. benknobi1 Chosen One

star 6
  8. DarthRelaxus Chosen One

star 5
  9. Bale Force Ghost

star 4
    Was that supposed to be funny?
  10. Sistros Force Ghost

star 6
    i haven't found one joke in here to be funny to be honest :p

the rebuttle post by knobi made me chuckle though
    Last edited by Sistros, Mar 27, 2013