main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Amazing, Who Couldn't Love Chromehounds?" -- Official Sega Topic [Version 1]

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Sega, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sega

Sega Jedi Youngling

Jul 20, 2006
    Errant_Venture approved! Welcome! To begin, those of you who already know what SEGA is you can go ahead and skip to the next post. Also, some of you may have seen me around the JCC as ForceGhost-ObiWan or RvB.
    Q. When was Sega founded?
    A. Sega was founded in 1940.

Q. Who is Sega's mascot?

A. That would be Sonic the Hedgehog.

Q. When was the last time Sega made a console?

A. It was in the year 1999 and it was the Sega Dreamcast.

Q. What other Sega franchises?

A. Things like Crazy Taxi, Shinobi, Sonic the Hedgehog, Chromehounds, etc.

Sega has gone into developing games for the next generation systems the XBox 360, PS3, and the Wii. Sega's latest game Chromehounds is a great hit, and a great game. Sonic the Hedgehog is going to have two games, one for the 360 and PS3, and the other for the Wii. I would like to use this topic to discuss Chromhounds, too. It is an in-depth game that allows squads which can be formed.

I really don't know why I made this topic, it may have been because I was bored, or it could be because I am hopeing that people will actually post in this topic. Let's start up with this... How many of you have or want Chromhounds for the 360?

2. Darth Vrook

Darth Vrook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    Bump... Not even one reply?

3. JediMasterKitFisto

JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 27, 2002
    uh...I cant love chromehounds. it sucks

4. -Spook-

-Spook- Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2005
    I haven't played the game, looks amazing though, the customization is awesome.

5. Richard-Drahcir

Richard-Drahcir Jedi Master star 3

Feb 18, 2004
    What console is Chromehounds on?

6. Darth Vrook

Darth Vrook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    XBOX 360, I think the game is above average. Not my favorite game ever, though online play is fun.

7. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    It looked pretty cool, but I think I'd rather play Mech Warrior.. :p

8. BENSKYWAKER

BENSKYWAKER Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2005
    I personaly love this game, online. Story mode is just blah blah blah, pratice. I will admit Heavy Gunner missions helped, but there is little need of them online.

On the other hand, being aligned to a country, help in winning a war every two months and taking on humans is amazingly fun. Or if your to lazy to wait for human players you can fight the computer with or without your squad memebers, who almost all become good friends with you, it all this and more with the complete customization of your hound.

This is by far the best Robot shooter ever and one of the best online excperences I've had on the 360 so far.

8.5/10 is my score. I knocked off 1.5 for bad solo campains and extremely hard and low acheivements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.