1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Ambient Darkness: Prey

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ForceForever, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Keheen Shurre
    Moving into the forest

Keheen roared, and claws met the strange creatures that were attacking the others. She did hope that those who she was striving to help, did not turn their weapons on her. Especially the Jedi wielding his familiar lightsaber. As in reponse to her mental query, his saber flashed to life. Leaping towards her he side stepped her, cutting down a large feline that was closing from behind. She simply nodded as she took claws and fang to the other felines that were attacking them.

Soon the battle was over. Their attackers were either dead, or fleeing. As Keheen stood, composing herself back into a calmer state, she realised that she could not 'feel' the two beings in front of her. It was a very strange sensation. As she turned to look at her new hosts, the man Jedi spoke to her.

"And what brings you to such a hostile place?" he asked her. Claws sheathed, she smooth out her simple tunic, as she turned to speak with them.

"In truth, I can annnser not. I simmmmply awoke here." she stated, tail swishing gently as she looked between the man and woman. "I simply seeked sommmplace safe, till I can find out what happened." she stated softly. The man was interesting. Not only was he Jedi, he was tall. She moved the two strands of beeds that were intwined in her brown and tan striped fur, and
    simply watched the pair. "What of youuu?" she asked them, as she scanned the surround forest. A forest was good. She gestured.

"Talk..while wee walk?" she asked as she waited for a response.

TAG:Brentus, Lauren_solo
  2. nancyallen Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Cameron
    Dantoine

Cameron Jameson figured that it should have come to no surprise for Bastila to find her holding a lightsaber at the slaver's throat, but the young Jedi's reaction surprised even her.
    "Let him go, now." If her dark tone wasn't enough to convince Cameron the snap hiss of a lightsaber activating certainly did catch her attention.
    "Yes, yes, listen to your pretty friend there." Cameron brought the blade to the man's ear.
    "Where's the boy?" she demanded, before she felt something pull at her arm. The lightsaber flew from her hands and she knew immediately Bastila was responsible, using her Force powers.
    "This is not the way," she tried to reason with the older woman. Cameron replied by throwing the slaver towards her.
    "You sound like one of those do gooders on children's holovids." She wondered if it was maybe too old for the young Jedi to remember, the one about the superhero saving the environment.
    "That's what we're meant to do," Bastila told her. Cameron watched as the slaver began to run away, before reaching her hand out and used the Force to pull her lightsaber towards her. Before she could throw it in a killing move however Bastila swung up to block it, the yellow blade clashing against the blue. "You need help." Cameron pulled back and struck hard, trying to knock the weapon from her grip. Bastila anticipated this and moved to parry the blow, stepping out of the way rather than try and block.
    "I do need help," Cameron replied, swinging her lightsaber at Bastila in a bid to keep her away, "I need to hunt down these anti Jedi extremists, I need to find my son." Bastila knew what she was trying to do and stepped in between Cameron and the fleeing villain.
    "Killing them won't ease the pain," she said as she blocked against Cameron charging in, lightsaber first, "believe me." With her mind focused on blocking the attack Cameron used the opportunity to whip her leg out, sweeping to take Bastila's feet out from under her. She went to storm past when something closes around her wrist. Bastila had grabbed her and yanked to pull her in, Cameron raising her lightsaber up to block what would likely have been a killing blow. Cameron allowed her weight to drop and used her free arm to aim the point of the elbow right at Bastila's ribs. The force of the blow was enough to make her let go, but as Cameron got to her feet she saw that it was too late.
    "Ah great, you let him get away." Bastila got to her feet as well, prepared to defend herself against the older Jedi. Cameron held her pose for a moment before deciding there would be nothing to gain by fighting and deactivated her lightsaber.
    "You are completely out of line in what you did." It was a lecture she had to give before, one that fell on deaf ears. Cameron, for her part, thought that many would fall before Bastila in her future, many that wouldn't need to, so she wasn't one to talk. The young Jedi had tried to cover for her so far, emphasis on so far, and interrupted the canned Jedi ramblings with, surprisingly, a compliment.
    "And you're certainly improving your skills." Before Bastila could work out what she meant Cameron tossed her lightsaber to her. Bastila might have been learning Battle Meditation but without the proper preparation or knowing what Cameron was doing she did what most others would have done, instinctively went to catch it. So focused on the lightsaber she was she didn't see Cameron charge in, using her body to knock her to the ground as she slipped the weapon from her grip. Catching her own she activated both weapons. "Consider that and the bruised ribs payback." Bastila was ready to talk to the Council about getting rid of her when she sensed something from her. Using the Force she could see that it wasn't anger, or frustration. Rather the emotion coming from her strongest was depression, and sadness. Feelings about her son being taken away no doubt.
    "Cameron, listen to me, a Jedi's life is sacrifice. You have to be able to let go of these feelings." She knew immediately it was the wrong thing to say.
    "Let go like hel
  3. MCPO_John_117 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    GM Approved

Name: Darth Vader (Anakin Skywalker)
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Tatooine
    Era: Rise of the Empire (19bby)
    Personality
    ---Traits: As Anakin he was strong and courageous, never backing down from danger and willing to trade his life for those in need. His love and devotion for his wife Padme was unquestioned. When he became Darth Vader he started to let his bitterness at being betrayed poison his soul. Currently he is despondent, and as a result has given up his anger.
    ---Dislikes: Lying and deception, politics, bumbling fools.
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Caucasian
    ---Hair Color: Dark Blond
    ---Eye Color: Blue
    ---Clothing: Anakin dressed in traditional Jedi garb, though he wore darker colors than most Jedi?dark brown and black. The tabards on his tunic were made of synthetic leather.
    ---Other Attributes: As an adult, he stood 1.85 m (6'0") in height. Anakin wore his hair slightly long, a trait common among Jedi Knights. After losing the majority of his right arm?from the elbow down?to Count Dooku, he was given a cybernetic prosthetic replacement that was later destroyed, then rebuilt by him and covered with a black leather glove. During the Clone Wars, he acquired a vertical scar near his right eye, the result of a lightsaber duel with the Dark Jedi Asajj Ventress.
    ---Other Details:
    Weapons: none
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: 10
    ---Religion: Jedi, Sith
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s):
    -----Blade(s):
    -----Color(s):
    -----Handle Description(s):
    -----Lightsaber skill: on a scale of 9
    Biography: Born as a slave on Tatooine, he was found by Master Qui-Gon Jinn, Anakin was subsequently freed and taken to the Jedi temple to be trained. Eventually the Council agreed to train him, mostly due to Master Jinn?s belief that he was the ?Chosen One?. By the time of the council?s decision unfortunately, Master Jinn had been killed by a Sith, Darth Maul.
    Over the next decade Anakin would be trained by Qui-Gon?s former apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi. The two would form a bond of brotherhood that would continue after Anakin?s ascension to the rank of Jedi Knight.
    Dubbed the "Hero With No Fear", war molded Anakin into a man and honed his combat ability, but it continued to nourish his ego. It was also a lie. Anakin had no fear for his own life, but he was terrified for the lives of his Master, Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, the troops under his authority, and even R2-D2, who accompanied Anakin whenever he could. It was difficult to rein in Anakin as he increasingly had trouble following the strict doctrine governed by the Jedi Code, especially when the Order itself was complicit in ambiguous moral acts by waging a full-scale war. But, above all else, Anakin feared for his beloved Padmé. He wrote to her whenever he could, and also tried to meet with her on several occasions, but because of their duties they saw each other very rarely. And the few times they did, Padmé was usually in danger, which fueled his protectiveness for her and his fear. This fear was the cause of Anakin?s fall to the darkside.
    After slaughtering the Separatists leaders on Mustafar, Vader contemplated his transformation and convinced himself that all he had done was for the benefit of the Republic. While doing so, he remembered his Master's order to communicate with him as soon as the enemy was defeated. During this communication, he thought of how soon he planned for their positions to be changed, and how soon he would kill the Dark Lord?just as soon as he discovered a way to preserve Amidala's life. Darth Sidious warned Vader of danger before he cut off communication. Thinking him only joking, as the only thing arriving was his wife's ship, he left the bunker to meet her. But Padmé wasn?t the only one aboard the ship. She had unknowingly brought Kenobi with her.
    Upon seeing his former master, Vader thought that Amidala had betrayed him and brought Kenobi to kill him. Overwhelmed by his anger and rage, he lashed out with the Force, choking h
  4. Lauren_Solo Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC - Padmé

"What of youuu?" she asked them, as she scanned the surround forest. A forest was good. She gestured.

"Talk..while wee walk?" she asked as she waited for a response.

Padmé started walking in the direction the others pointed to. "I don't know about Master Jinn, but I have no idea how I came to be here, but it seems like we need to work together to find the answers. I for one don't wish to stay here longer than is necessary. There must be a settlement somewhere on this planet and that would be the best place to get answers. Find out why we were brought here and how we can get off this planet."

She waited for Qui-Gon to speak, hoping he would explain why he seemed not to know her. The forest was getting thick and Padmé hoped there would be no more trouble until they found some other people.

Tag: Brentus, Ktala
  5. BrentusofGath Jedi Master

star 4
    IC - Qui-Gon Jinn
    forest

As the three walked through the forest, Qui-Gon felt a strange sensation. The Force seemed to reassert itself, but it was... changed, somehow. He couldn't quite put his finger on it and he pondered what exactly was wrong with... this place. Yes, the Force was being effected by this place, not just in the obvious way.

"I don't know about Master Jinn, but I have no idea how I came to be here, but it seems like we need to work together to find the answers. I for one don't wish to stay here longer than is necessary. There must be a settlement somewhere on this planet and that would be the best place to get answers. Find out why we were brought here and how we can get off this planet."

Qui-Gon finally decided that now would be a good time to let this woman know that he didn't know her. "I too, do not know how I arrived here, or where I am, though the Force seems distant." He didn't want to speak his mind on the other thing he felt about the Force until he was more confident that he knew, especially with the Trianii being Force sensitive herself. He was reasonably sure she wouldn't have caught on to the differing nature of the Force or what might be responsible, so he didn't want to speak before knowing all the facts.

Tucking his arms into his sleeves, he spoke again. "My name is indeed Qui-Gon Jinn," he said, turning to the woman, "but I'm afraid I have no memory of every meeting you, young lady. I would ask that you enlighten me as to how you know me; you seem familiar with me, as though we are friends." Turning to the Trianii, he said, "and what might your name be?"

Tag: Ktala, Lauren_solo

Co-GM's OOC: Just in case there's any confusion, we should all keep in mind what time frame our characters are from, so for instance, MCPO_John_117, when Anakin meets up with Padme, she shouldn't know anything about any marriage. And welcome to the game, dude.

Should provide a bit of tension and fun no doubt. :p
  6. nancyallen Jedi Master

star 4
    Forest

"I was surprised by what I felt from Cameron." The Jedi struggled to listen to what was being said.
    "She is very upset over what happened to her, though it is telling that you picked up on her depression rather than her anger." One of them was Bastila, Cameron knew. The other was harder to place. "After trying to deal with the consequences of Revan and Malek we have tried to be more understanding. Our own actions have brought considerable anger on the Jedi and to be blind to this is foolhardy, especially in this case."
    "I'd like to say there has been progress made, but I'm afraid that she has only gotten worse." There was a pause, if either of them could hear her Cameron desperately wanted to try and set the record straight.
    "There was someone else in the Order who believed we should have acted. Maybe we were wrong to not see what she was trying to tell us, maybe we did what had to be done, either way she was willful, headstrong, and she sought to fulfill the justice of a Jedi with no regard to it's proper teachings."
    Vrook. Cameron was able to place the voice now. Vrook Lamar was one of the Jedi Masters on Dantoine, one she suspected was only held back from action against her by being outvoted.
    "Do you believe Cameron is still fit to be a Jedi?" he asked. Before Cameron could hear the answer there was a much louder voice, her own, telling her she had to wake up.

"What a dream." Cameron felt sore, particularly in the head, as she regained consciousness. She could immediately tell that she was no longer in the fields of Dantoine, but in some kind of forest. It looked like Onderon, but she couldn't be sure.
    Another dream? she wondered. She stretched out with the Force and saw that this was real. The smell of rotting meat further convinced her that she was no longer dreaming, as did the warm breath against her face. Wide awake now Cameron found herself face to face with a tiger, sniffing at her to see if she was alive, or worth killing. She fought the instinct to pull back and made no sudden moves. The tiger moved it's head and began to gnaw at the Jedi robes, that was when Cameron reached back and felt the cylinder shape of a lightsaber. It's shape told her it was her own and with a flick of the switch she extended the blade, bringing it into the beast's neck. The powerful laser easily cut through the throat and the animal quickly dropped, it's lifeless form nearly falling on top of Cameron. She scooted back, feeling something underneath her and when she got to her feet to look saw that it was Bastila's lightsaber. She picked it up and looked at the tiger.
    "You or me pal," she said apologetically. A low roar caught her attention and Cameron activated both sabers now. "Don't know where I am, but I'm not about to be done in by a tiger." With that she lunged for the bushes.

Tag: all
  7. MCPO_John_117 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    IC: Anakin

Anakin had no idea what was going on.
    Upon reaching the ruins he suddenly felt the Force flood back into him. It was joyous. It felt like ten kilos of life in a five kilo box. He was relieved that it had returned to him, but at the same time he could feel that there was something wrong with it. It felt like it was being warped, like light passing to close to a black hole.

Even through the warping Anakin could feel the other. He was in an enclosed hovel deeper in the ruins. Not having any where else to go, Anakin slowly made his way towards him. He made sure to keep the woman?s lightsaber, still unlit, between them and the hovel just in case this being turned out to be an enemy.
    Nothing happened in the time it took Anakin to cross the distance to the structure. The door was a flimsy thing that Anakin doubted would provide much protection from anything.
    Inside he saw the unconscious form of a human male on the ground. Putting the woman down he let out a sigh and sat down himself.

?Am I the only person awake on this planet??

He checked the man for injuries. Unlike the woman there seemed to be nothing wrong with him. Going back to her he cleaned and dressed the wound with strips of his own tunic. He set her arm and was sure she would be appreciative that she had been unconscious at the time. He did not envy her the soreness she would have upon waking.

Settling down he relaxed and contemplated. His shame at what he had done nearly overwhelmed him. He had submitted to the Sith, to the darkside of the force, because of his fear of losing Padme. He had helped Palpatine kill Master Windu, and had lead troops to the Temple and slaughtered knights and younglings alike, all for the sake of his beloved wife and his unborn child. He did all that just to lose them in the end. What a fool he had become. Obi-Wan was right, he Was truly lost.
    Anakin crushed his eyes shut as he sat in silent despair.

Tag: Forceforever, Witchdoctor187
  8. witchdoctor187 Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: Kay

Kay slowly awoke from his unconsciousness state. The force had completely returned to his body, but there was a problem, he wasn't the only person in the ruins. Kay lay still on the floor where he had fallen, nothing moving but his eyes which flicked back and forth, trying to catch a glimpse of what was in the ruins with him. He heard the stranger set down something, a person, it must have been Abi. Kay could feel that the stranger was not looking towards him, so Kay moved his hand slowly towards his belt that held his lightsaber.

Then with lighting speed, the kind of speed brought on from years of training in the art of lightsaber combat, Kay rose to his feet, igniting his lightsaber as he did so. He then stood as solid as a statue, pointing his lightsaber at a young man with semi long blond hair and a prosthetic right hand who leaned over the body of Abi.

"If you do so much as flinch i swear i will cut you down where you stand. Now who are you?" he ordered with a stoic and commanding voice. the green blade of the lightsaber illuminated the inside of the dark ruins. Outside a light rain began to fall.

Tag:MCPO_John_117
  9. Lauren_Solo Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC Padmé

So he didn?t know her. How was that possible? As Padmé listened to Master Jinn speak, a cold chill crept up her spine. Was he from an alternate universe where she didn?t exist? Was he from the past?

?Don?t you remember, Master Jinn?? she asked. ?I was Queen of Naboo and you and your apprentice came and helped liberate my people from the Trade Federation?s blockade. You lost your life to a Sith, or so I was told.?

Going on, she kept talking. ?Is it possible that we?ve been taken to this place from different times? Or different universes? We don?t recall how we got here, so it makes sense, in a way, that maybe we were brought here by some kind of outside force. I just don?t know if this all sounds believable, but in a way, it makes sense. I know who you are, I?ve been in your presence before, but you?re younger than I remember.?

She hoped she wasn?t making a fool of herself, but then again, damn them if she was. She only wanted to try and make sense of this place.

10. MCPO_John_117 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    IC
    : Anakin

He felt the man move a split second before he actually did. Anakin was on his feet as the man lit a green saber, and pointed it at him.

"If you do so much as flinch i swear i will cut you down where you stand. Now who are you?"

The woman's lightsaber was in his had in an instent, the snap-hiss of the blade joining the hum of his opponints. Yet his stance was purely a defensive one as he stood between him and the woman.

"I am not one to trifle with. I'm sorry for intruding but the young lady was hurt and we needed shelter. If we must we will leave, but any harm you intend us will be met with force..." a dangerous look came to anakin's eyes, one that promised a swift death to any who crossed him. "and you will not win."

Anakin waited for the man to respond, ready in case things got aggressive.

Tag: witchdoctor187, Forceforever
  11. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Keheen Shurre
    Moving through the forest

As the group started walking, the woman spoke up first. "I don't know about Master Jinn, but I have no idea how I came to be here, but it seems like we need to work together to find the answers. I for one don't wish to stay here longer than is necessary. There must be a settlement somewhere on this planet and that would be the best place to get answers. Find out why we were brought here and how we can get off this planet."

Keheen nodded, staying silent as she scanned the area for other predators. So far, she had learned nothing. Then, just as the man began to speak, Keheen noticed that she could once again 'sense' the beings near her. Her ears went back, but she said nothing. Obviously, if this man was Jedi, he would feel it also. It was very strange, almost as if a door was opening and closing, and every time it did, the Force winked with it. But she could give rise to such thoughts later, like once they found someplace safe to stay.

"I too, do not know how I arrived here, or where I am, though the Force seems distant." Tucking his arms into his sleeves, he spoke again. "My name is indeed Qui-Gon Jinn," he said, turning to the woman, "but I'm afraid I have no memory of every meeting you, young lady. I would ask that you enlighten me as to how you know me; you seem familiar with me, as though we are friends." Turning to the Trianii, he said, "and what might your name be?"

Keheen's ears flickered at those comments. So, the woman claimed to know the man, but he knew nothing of her? Were their memories being messed with? As she thought about possible reasons why they might be here, she almost missed the Jedi Masters question.

Keheen turned, and gave a formal bow. "I am..Ke'heen, Master Jedi. Third daughter of the Raa'zak, and healer." she stated with a feral grin. She then straightened, and looked towards the woman to intorduce herself.

Instead, the woman seemed to become desperate. "Don't you remember, Master Jinn?" she asked. "I was Queen of Naboo and you and your apprentice came and helped liberate my people from the Trade Federation's blockade. You lost your life to a Sith, or so I was told." Going on, she kept talking. "Is it possible that we've been taken to this place from different times? Or different universes? We don't recall how we got here, so it makes sense, in a way, that maybe we were brought here by some kind of outside force. I just don't know if this all sounds believable, but in a way, it makes sense. I know who you are, I've been in your presence before, but you're younger than I remember."

Now Kaheen came to a dead stop, and stepped back away from the pair, as a soft growl came from deep in her throat. The woman was now claiming that the man with them had been killed? Kaheen reached out to the Force, confirming her surroundings. Uncomfortable thoughts of suddenly walking around in some strange afterlife crossed her mind, but she was sure that if she WAS dead, she had done NOTHING to deserve spending time along with softskins.

That the woman would jump to such a strange conclusion as she just had made her suspicious. Anything from a memory being messed with, to simply kidnapping could explain such things. Her fur bristled, as she now stared at the beings she had just met, and strong sense of mistrust now plaguing her.

This woman was a Queen? Kaheen snorted softly. She was insane! If what the woman said was true, then she truly felt sorry for the older Jedi Master. Kaheen growled softly. "I only know I was picking flowers...."she stated.

She then took a leap, and started climbing a nearby tree. She focused on looking around her, to see what was available, if anything in the forest, and to see if there looked like any possible settlements. If she didnt notice anything, she looked even further, towards the mountain peak. Perhaps something there would explain this madness. Kaheen worked to keep herself calm, while she tried to figure out what was going on. Her ears s
  12. witchdoctor187 Jedi Knight

star 2
    "I am not one to trifle with. I'm sorry for intruding but the young lady was hurt and we needed shelter. If we must we will leave, but any harm you intend us will be met with force..." a dangerous look came to Anakin's eyes, one that promised a swift death to any who crossed him. "and you will not win."

Kay looked at the fury in the young man's eyes.

"You got courage kid, i'll give you that. To face a Jedi Master is one thing but to threaten to kill him is another, courages or foolish, but they are one in the same sometimes," he said switching off his lightsaber feeling no true threat from the young man. He looked at the man and could feel the force running through him, strong but untamed. he was obviously a Jedi by the way he dressed, but he could also feel the rage inside him. A Sith maybe? but sometimes it is hard to tell on things such as this, so Kay ingored it. He then looked past the man at the limp body of Abi. He walked over to the body and knelt beside it.

"What happened to her?" he asked to young man standing behind him as he laid his hand on her forehead

"She is weak but she will recover in time i assure you. thank you for finding her and bringing her back," he then got to his feet and again faced to young force user

"And you are?"

Tag:MCPO_John_117
  13. BrentusofGath Jedi Master

star 4
    IC - Qui-Gon

"Don't you remember, Master Jinn?" she asked. "I was Queen of Naboo and you and your apprentice came and helped liberate my people from the Trade Federation's blockade. You lost your life to a Sith, or so I was told."

Going on, she kept talking. "Is it possible that we've been taken to this place from different times? Or different universes? We don't recall how we got here, so it makes sense, in a way, that maybe we were brought here by some kind of outside force. I just don't know if this all sounds believable, but in a way, it makes sense. I know who you are, I've been in your presence before, but you're younger than I remember."

Closing his eyes, Qui-Gon examined the Force around the young lady. There were very strong emotions rippling across the surface - she wasn't lying, he knew that much. Perhaps her memories were being influenced? Perhaps there was some other answer.

"We should not be so hasty to jump to conclusions, young one," he said gently. "There is something amiss here, that much is certain, but we should be patient and allow the answers to come to us in their own time."

Then their furry companion spoke. "I am..Ke'heen, Master Jedi. Third daughter of the Raa'zak, and healer. I only know I was picking flowers...."she stated.

Qui furrowed his brow as Ke'heen promptly began climbing a nearby tree, presumably to get a better view of their surroundings.

"May I recommend," he called to Ke'heen, "that we should not expose ourselves to whatever hostile creatures may be stalking us. Before I met this young lady, I came across a rather large, aggressive being that knocked over trees as easily as you or I step on a blade of grass. It would be wise to not seek out such a foe."

Turning back to the young human, he bore into her with the Force, allowing the currents and eddies to guide him to the answers he sought. He was close, and the Force created an itch inside; the answers were there, within the Force itself, and once he discovered one, the entire fabric would unravel swiftly. For now, he kept his peace. "Won't you tell us your name?" he asked the young human.

Tag: Lauren_solo, Ktala, nancyallen (if you're interested in joining us)
  14. MCPO_John_117 Jedi Youngling

star 1

So the man was a Jedi Master. Anakin confermed it with the force, the man was not as powerful as Anakin was in terms of raw force power, but his control was much greater. Anakin doubted the man was of master yoda's caliber, but a master he was.
    This brought another question to Anakin's mind. With all these jedi here it was only a matter of time before they found out about his betrayal. Anakin decided that when the time came he would deal with that question, for now he needed to figure out what was going on.

and you are?

The question caught anakin off guard. In fact, now that he thought about it, nothing made sense. While he did not know every Master in the Order every Master, Knight, and Padawan new of him and Kenobie. To find a Jedi Master who didn't meant one of them had been gone for a long while, and anakin was betting it wasn't him.

"Anakin Skywalker, and you are Master...?"

He trailed off and waited for the man's response.

Tag: witchdoctor187
  15. ForceForever Jedi Youngling

star 1
    IC: Kay

Kay couldn't place the name. "Master Kay Qel-Dramas of Ossus." Kay eyed this Anakin character trying again to figure out if he was a potential threat. The amount of rage and pain from him was not what he would classify as Jedi like.
    His thought process was interrupted by Abigail, who had sat up.

"Are you alright?"

Tag: MCPO_john_117, Me

IC: Abigail

Her shoulder hurt. She opened her eyes, and saw the insides of the hovel. Confused she sat up just as the newcomer deactivated his lightsaber, her eyes widened a bit as she noticed it was her lightsaber.

Kay responded then turned towards her.

"Are you alright?"

She used the force to dull the pain in her shoulder.

"I'm fine. Just a bit banged up. Be warry of the boulders around her not all of them are friendly."

She took a drink of water, and then started in on her shoulder with the force, healing it as much as possible.
    She looked at the man who called himself Anakin.

"I believe that weapon is mine."

She held out her hand for him to return it.

Tag: MCPO_John_117

OOC: Witchdoctor187 is going to be taking a leave of absence for about a week. He has asked me to control his Character until he returns.
  16. MCPO_John_117 Jedi Youngling

star 1

"Master Kay Qel-Dramas of Ossus."

Anakin was getting tired of being surprised. That someone would so blatantly claim to be a long dead Jedi Master from a long dead world. What was more disturbing was the fact that the man completely believed his claim. Nothing in his Force aura indicated treachery.

Anakin watched as the woman regained consciousness. Kay went to her, asking how she was and giving her some water.

"I'm fine. Just a bit banged up. Be wary of the boulders around here, not all of them are friendly."

She looked at Anakin.

"I believe that weapon is mine."

He looked down at his hand, and at the lightsaber in it. As much as he hated to be weaponless, if he tried to keep it there was going to be trouble, and he didn't feel like killing anyone right now.
    He handed it over to her.

It was hours later, Anakin sat upon a ruined wall looking out over the land. The rain had let up but the clouds still threatened to drench the ground. In the distance he could make out the tip of what looked like a mountain.
    His mind made up, he went back to the hovel.

"I can see a mountain out there, its the only different land marker I can see. I am going to check it out, see if I can locate any civilization."

With that he turned and started off towards the distant horizon.

Tag: Forceforever

/>
  17. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Keheen Shurre
    A Jedi and a Queen were walking through the Forest...

As Ke'heen climbed the tree to get a better view of her surroundings, she heard the mans voice below.

"May I recommend," he called to her, "that we should not expose ourselves to whatever hostile creatures may be stalking us. Before I met this young lady, I came across a rather large, aggressive being that knocked over trees as easily as you or I step on a blade of grass. It would be wise to not seek out such a foe."

Without looking down, Keheen replied, "I wasnt planning to.." as she continued to climb. Once she reached the treetops, she cautiously stuck her ears out, listening for any sounds. Force or not, her sense of smell, sound and sight was better than anyone else's. Hearing nothing, she stuck her head out, just long enough to gather that they were indeed heading in the correct direction, and that no other creatures were in their path. If worse came to worse, Keheen could sleep in the trees. She doubted her companions could say the same.

Hearing the others still talking below, Keheen climbed down, and then gave a silent leap to land once more on firm ground.

She was convinced the soft skins were damaged. At least the female. She was not sure of the Jedi Master. But shelter was a concern. If there were indeed large creatures which could topple trees, then the mountain would be the safest place to be.

Without waiting to see what the others would do, she began to move once more towards their objective.

Tag: Lauren_solo, Brentus, nancyallen(?)
  18. Lauren_Solo Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC Padmé

Padmé felt some hostility from Keheen, not understanding why. The Trianii leapt down from the tree and just started walking away. Could she be some kind of informant sent to spy for whoever brought Padmé and Master Jinn to this place?

?My name is Padmé, Master Jinn,? she said finally, giving in to the Jedi?s questions of who she was. ?And I hope we can work together to get away from this place.?

Master Jinn seemed worried about the forest. ?Master Jinn, what kind of creature did you say you encountered in this forest? What could be so big that it knocks over trees? Certainly whoever brought us all here wouldn?t want us to simply die, or else they could have done that already. There must be a reason why we?re here, once we find someone in authority, we should be able to find some answers.?

Without another word, she began following Keheen toward the mountain.

19. nancyallen Jedi Master

star 4
    Forest

It had been a pack of tigers Cameron had uncovered, the one that found her had apparently been it's leader. She swung both lightsabers at the last retreating female, two of the pack having fallen to her blade, and was about to do something with the bodies when she sensed through the Force someone up ahead.
    That would be the natives, she thought. Maybe these were palace grounds where the royalty wouldn't take kindly to her killing their pets. Maybe they could give her a lead as to what was happening. Whoever they were Cameron couldn't get a feel as to who they were. It may be a Jedi tactic as well, if it was she was never shown, but in the military one of the things they were taught was to go to ground in the event of an unknown force. There wasn't time to deal with the tigers, Cameron hit the dirt, hunkering as low as possible and well out of sight. Whoever was out there might come looking for whoever slaughtered the magnificent but deadly creatures, they might not. Either way Cameron knew she needed to play for a way to get what information she could about this place, and hid the lightsabers underneath her body, for all she knew the people of this land might pass her off as a monk at first glance, or even a corpse. In any case hiding the weapons away would give the impression of nonaggression, and they were ready if she did need them.

Tag: all
  20. ForceForever Jedi Youngling

star 1
    IC: Abigail

She and Kay followed Anakin, who seemed determined to reach that mountain. They had both agreed that the mountain seemed like the better place to be. The ruins were to exposed and offered only minimal cover.

The terrain had started to become more promising with a brown grass type plant covering the ground. Shrubs were sporadically spread, and even the occasional twisted leafless tree was not an uncommon sight.

The mountain was growing ever larger in there view. They could now make out its base and it gave them the best hope yet. A vast green forest surrounded the mountain. The forest was the most life they had seen on this planet. If there were natives it would be here.

After an hour they were well into the forest. The leafy canopy further extended the gloomy atmosphere, but there was a sense of life around them that helped relieve it. A flicker of death fell across Abigail. It was the feeling of life being snuffed out.

?Wait.?

She motioned for the others to be quiet as she tried to identify a sound she could barely hear.

Tag: MCPO_John_117
  21. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Keheen Shurre
    A Jedi and a Queen were walking through the Forest... :p

As Keheen made her way towards the mountain, her noise confirmed what her other senses told her. She paused for a moment, letting the Force also confirm that something was nearby. But so far, it was not hostile, so she did not mind a 'shadow' for the moment. She stopped, sniffed the air lightly, and then continued towards the mountain, her tail moving slowly behind her, as she carefully moved through the forest.

She heard the woman speak again. â??My name is Padmé, Master Jinn,â?? she paused. â??And I hope we can work together to get away from this place.â?? Hmm, if the woman was some sort of royalty, Ke'heen hoped the woman could keep up with them, and was not some pampered sort of queen. Ke'heen's ears went forward, as she heard the woman speaking once more.

â??Master Jinn, what kind of creature did you say you encountered in this forest? What could be so big that it knocks over trees? Certainly whoever brought us all here wouldnâ??t want us to simply die, or else they could have done that already. There must be a reason why weâ??re here, once we find someone in authority, we should be able to find some answers.â??

Keheen found herself wondering more about the HOW more than the WHY... Especially since they all could not remember how they had gotten there. And the Jedi Master was supposedly dead.

Ke'heen focused on the mountain, which was steadily getting closer. If she could feel that someone was close, she was sure that the Master Jedi could as well. With a soft huff of her breath, she continued to walk. She didnt have anything to add to the conversation... But she WAS getting hungry. But they needed shelter first. Then she could go hunting.

Ke'heen kept herself ahead of the others. Mostly, because of of their talking was quite likely to bring other predators around. It also made it harder for Keheen to hear for any other lurking dangers. She would pause every so often, just to check, as they walked. If she saw ANYTHING that looked like it could be a gould shelter here, she would consider using it. She also kept an eye on the suns (?) in case it looked as if sunset was coming around anytime soon.

Tag: Lauren_solo, Brentus, nancyallen(?)

OOC: No..Not hostile Lauren. She thinks yer NUTS! :p
  22. FoolyCooly Jedi Knight

star 1
    GM Approved :D

Name: Echo-562
    Age: 17 (Looks older, mid-late 20?s, due to growth acceleration)
    Species: Human Clone
    Home world: Kamino
    Era: (Please put what era you?re from. A specific year is also acceptable, please use bby/aby time format.) Rise of the Empire: 19-22 BBY
    Personality
    ---Traits: Stern, humorless, serious, intense and concentrated warrior
    ---Likes: Disciplined soldiers (regardless of faction), respectful, intelligent and serious soldiers.
    ---Dislikes: Ignorance, cowards, sarcasm, and people who smart off a lot, arrogance, squeamishness, disrespect, and laziness.
    Appearance http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s301/size29/450px-Galactic_marine.jpg
    ---Skin Color: Tanned Caucasian
    ---Hair Color: Brown
    ---Eye Color: Blue
    ---Other Attributes: Highly athletic.
    ---Other Details: Muscular build, 6?2?, high tolerance to pain, high endurance in combat and physical activity (i.e. running, hand-to-hand, prolonged combat.) Fights better alongside other Clone Marines.
    ---Armor: Galactic Marines and the clone cold assault troopers wore similar body armor; the differences being omitted/retooled details on the Galactic Marine armor?particularly the maroon coloration?and the addition of a back plate. The Marines were distinguished by their unique, uncommon green visor gear and the synthmesh designed to keep out various hazards such as snow, sand, airborne fungus, and ash.
    Weapons: DC-15A blaster rifle, DC-15s Light Blaster Rifle, concealed wrist blade, and Thermal Detonators.
    Biography: The Galactic Marines, originally known as the 21st Nova Corps of the 4th Sector Army, was an elite unit that was created as the Grand Army of the Republic diversified during the Clone Wars.

Echo-562 is a proud Galactic Marine, he is a part of one of the most elite Clones other than the Null ARC Troopers, and his skill lies in his strength and tactics. The Lieutenant?s strength came from his fellow Marines, he is stronger in numbers, though just as deadly alone. Having no social skills or social interest Echo-562 isn?t one to make friends outside of his Galactic Marine brethren.

An active warrior in the Clone Wars against the CIS Echo-562 was assigned to CC-1138, under the command of High Jedi General Ki-Adi-Mundi. The assault on the planet Mygeeto had begun, Echo-562 loaded into a gunship with the rest of his squad. The battalion was launched from the capital ship and hurtled towards the planet. Laser fire lit up the sky and AA batteries fired their explosive flak, Echo-562?s ship was hit and sent spiraling into a combat zone. Echo-562 blacked out.

Echo-562?s unconscious body lies on the ground of a dense jungle. Alone in the wild, his skills, toughness, and sanity will be put to the test.
  23. FoolyCooly Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Echo-562
    Forest Floor

Echo-562's sensors pinged he was alive, but weak, his body unconscious. Rain poured down on him, and low thunder was sounding in the distance. The forest around him was alive with movement, insects scuttled away from him, and a few rodents came closer for a better look. A loud thunder clap exploded in the sky, Echo-562's mind snapped back to consciousness his eyes widened and pulse shot up as the lightning flashed, his grip around the DC-15S tightened as he sprang up from the ground firing round after round into a forest full of battle droids.

As more and more rounds hit the droids they faded from his eyesight. He let go of the trigger, Echo-562's pulse slowed and his mind relaxed, he shook his head to fight away the hallucinations. He looked around, holstering his DC-15S and picking up his DC-15A rifle... this wasn't what the kind of environment the briefing had described. "Echo-562 to control..." static, "Echo-562, to control respond!" communication is dead, Where am I?

TAGS: Ktala, ForceForever, MCPO, witchdocter

(OOC: All of my character's thoughts are in itallics.)
  24. MCPO_John_117 Jedi Youngling

star 1

"Wait."

Abigail looked like she was straining to hear something. Anakin enhanced his hearing with the force. He picked up a soft pinging from somewhere to their right.
    Anakin opened his mouth to tell the others when the Force started screaming a warning at him.

"DOWN!"

The forest erupted in blaster fire. A bolt went right through the space his head had been in and hitting the tree behind, shattering it into splinters. Anakin scrambled forward through the brush towards the source of the incoming fire that, now that Anakin thought about it, was sporadic and poorly aimed for a ambush.

The fire stops as Anakin gathered the force and spring through to the clearing. He appeared out of the brush in a blur so fast that if someone blinked they would have missed his entrance. He was surprised to see a Clone Trooper, especially a Galactic Marine, standing in the clearing hoisting a rife.

Anakin, immediately fearful that this Marine was here to try to carry out Order 66, shouted at the trooper.

"Stand down Lieutenant!"

Anakin stood ready to deal with the Marine if need be, but something, the Force maybe, was telling him that this Trooper was a friend not a foe.

Tag: FoolyCooly, ForceForever
  25. FoolyCooly Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Echo-562
    Forest

Echo-562 shut off his automated distress signal after closing communications. There was rustle through the foliage he lifted his rifle ready to fire.

"Stand down Lieutenant!"

Echo-562 was surprised General Skywalker? He lowered his rifle, this was nothing like the mission brief... there's something wrong here. Echo-562 looked around; "General Skywalker, Echo-562 of the 12 Nova Corps under the 4th sector army, relieved to see you, what's going on here? Where's everyone else?"

TAGS: MCPO, ForceForever, Ktala, Witchdocter
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.