1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Ambient Darkness: Prey

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ForceForever, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCPO_John_117 Jedi Youngling

    Member Since:
    Nov 5, 2007
    star 1
    IC: Anakin

    "General Skywalker, Echo-562 of the 12 Nova Corps under the 4th sector army, relieved to see you, what's going on here? Where's everyone else?"


    Relief and confusion flooded through Anakin. Echo-562 still referred to him as General Skywalker, and not at Lord Vader. Was it somehow possible that this trooper had not received Order 66.

    "We're on an unknown planet with unknown hostiles, and are cut off from reinforcements. What's your operational status, and last known location and orders?"

    Anakin hoped that the last orders part had nothing to do with 66.

    Tag: FoolyCooly, Forceforever
  2. BrentusofGath Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Aug 12, 2005
    star 4
    IC - Qui-Gon


    "Master Jinn, what kind of creature did you say you encountered in this forest? What could be so big that it knocks over trees? Certainly whoever brought us all here wouldn't want us to simply die, or else they could have done that already. There must be a reason why we're here, once we find someone in authority, we should be able to find some answers."

    Padme? The name didn't ring any bells. Still, she was so sure of what she was saying that Qui-Gon decided to take what she said as truth... at least until he could find some convincing reason she was either lying or mislead.

    The Jedi Master remained quiet, sensing someone nearby. Keheen was likely already on the scent, so to speak, so Qui-Gon readied himself in case there was any trouble. No hostility came from the newcomer though, and he hoped the Trianii wouldn't leap right into battle for no reason.

    Sensing something behind them, he narrowed his eyes and discreetly reached toward his lightsaber. Whispering, he said to Padme, "Behind us. Keheen is seeking out someone to our front, but the danger lies behind."

    Turning slowly, he visually scanned the dense underbrush. Nothing immediately popped out at him. Just then, Qui-Gon strained as the Force dropped away again. This was a very inconvenient time and it made him all the more wary.


    Tag: lauren_solo, Ktala, nancyallen





    Two shadowed figures watched as the two groups neared each other in the dense forest. "I am not yet pleased. These creatures are entertaining, but they have not truly been challenged yet. You will see to it."

    Bowing, one of the figures replied, "Yes, Praetor, I will see to it."

    Once the shadow had departed, the remaining one gazed at the Jedi Qui-Gon and his group. "They must be challenged. These Jedi are intriguing, but I must see more."

    Tag: none/>
  3. FoolyCooly Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 4, 2008
    star 1
    IC: Echo-562
    Forest Floor

    "We're on an unknown planet with unknown hostiles, and are cut off from reinforcements. What's your operational status, and last known location and orders?"

    "Green sir, my communications are severed from any reinforcements as well," Echo-562 searched his memory, blurry and vague, "Our orders were to land on Mygeeto to secure a staging area for our assault, I was on the first gunship in, we were hit hard and began to fall to the surface before I lost consciousness, sir." He said grimly.

    "General, is there anyone else with you?"

    TAGS: MCPO, ForceForever, Ktala, Witchdocter
  4. nancyallen Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 19, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Cameron
    Forest

    Nothing. Cameron sensed the dead tigers were given no mind to whoever went past. Squat. That told her the animals weren't pets or guards, it also said something about the individuals who ignored them, perhaps. Once she knew she was alone she got up and climbed up a tree to get a good view of the area. She immediately spotted the group that had gone past, from the clothing some of them were Jedi, she couldn't be sure at that distance but there may even be a Jedi Master. That was heartening. Cameron began her train of thought on what the best way of introducing herself would be when her mind clouded over.
    "I already don't like you, so don't make it any worse for yourself." She heard her voice...only she couldn't remember saying anything like it, and a figure holding a blue lightsaber at someone's throat. A slaver, Cameron figured, if this was meant to be her. She felt lightheaded and tried to focus on keeping balance, but she couldn't keep from toppling over and fell, flipping in the air before landing hard on her back.

    Tag: all
  5. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Keheen Shurre
    The Forrest

    As Keheen sniffed the air, several things seemed to happen at once.

    There was an explosion, and the sound of rapid blaster fire filled the air. She leaped, and crouched down beside a tree ears perked forward. There was a smell of death someplace too. But it did not seem to be human.

    As Keheen's ears moved about for sounds nearby, she could smell something else. Her ears swivled, as her ears moved to confirm what her nose smelled. There was more than one person or group nearby. Keheen looked over towards the Jedi, and held up 2 digits, and then pointed in two separate directions. At least one of them had a blaster. One, was much closer as well. Keheen was tempted to stalk around the large trees, to find out more on who was following them, but she decided against it. Instead, she slowly rose to a standing position. The shots had not been aimed towards them. She stuck her hands under her tunic, and placed her back to a tree, as she looked deeply into the forest. She stared in the direction of the one closest to her.

    She then decided to speak. She moved away from the Jedi and the crazy woman, and spoke loudly into the woods.

    "If you'rrrre were broooought here like meee, then show self! Mean no harrrrm to yee!"

    She then waited to see what response that would provoke.

    She heard a loud crash. Now looking in that direction, she looked to see if any other movement was forthcoming.



    TAG: lauren_solo,Nancyallen, Brentus
    Other group, if they move near us...
  6. ForceForever Jedi Youngling

    Member Since:
    Apr 10, 2008
    star 1
    IC: Abigail & Kay

    The blaster fire had ceased, and Kay and Abigail both scrambled after the fast moving Anakin. Concealing themselves in the brush with their sabers drawn and not ignited, they saw another in the clearing. The man was tall and in armor of some sort, the symbol of the Republic was stamped on his armor, and as the man addressed Anakin, Abigail became more confused. He was clearly a soldier and he clearly knew Anakin, but Abigail had never seen a Republic Guard like this before and had never heard of a Republic ?Soldier?.
    The man looked behind Anakin.

    "General, is there anyone else with you?"

    Abigail decided that the situation wouldn?t be any worse in the open so she stepped into the clearing.
    She looked at Anakin in surprise.

    ?You?re a General? I thought you where a Jedi??

    Just then she felt a splitting headache as the Force completely abandoned her. She saw Kay holding his head as well. If felt like she was going to be sick.

    Tag: MCPO_John_117, FoolyCooly, the Other group.

  7. nancyallen Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 19, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Cameron
    Forest

    Cameron tried to ignore the searing pain in her body and focus on where the voice was coming from. She was able to make out that whoever was out there wanted her to head towards them.
    "Oh get stuffed will ya?" she yelled out, sounding nothing like a Jedi, even one suffering greatly as she was. She couldn't even reach back, which wouldn't matter in any case as she never learned how to use the Force to heal herself.
    Speaking of which...Cameron could still see the visions, the figure slicing her hostage nearly in two, though she couldn't tell if it was the Force or just the amount of pain she was in.
    "I can't move," she yelled out again. "It's my back, I think it's broken."

    Tag: all
  8. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Keheen Shurre
    The Forrest
    "If you'rrrre were broooought here like meee, then show self! Mean no harrrrm to yee!"

    She heard a loud crash. Now looking in that direction, she looked to see if any other movement was forthcoming. It was not what she expected.

    "Oh get stuffed will ya?" a female voice yelled out. The voice was strained. Keheen stood, and looked in the direction of the voice.

    "I can't move," she yelled out again. "It's my back, I think it's broken."

    Keheen was moving now. It could possibly be a trap, but she was willing to check it out. What was more important to her, was if the woman was telling the truth. Then she would need her skills. Whatever the Jedi and the strange woman planned to do, didnt matter. She only knew that someone needed help.

    Using her nose, Ke'heen sniffed out the woman's scent, and slowed down when she came close to where she felt the woman was located. She didnt want to suddenly burst in. That could lead to a nasty first meeting. So instead, she slowed to a walk.

    Reaching the area, she could see a woman laying on the ground, on her back. Ke'heen slowly stepped out from the trees.

    "I offerrr my assistance, if you allow it." she spoke slowly showing that she had no weapons in her hands. "I am healer." she stated as she moved to just outside the woman's strike range, and stood, waiting for the womans permission to aid her.



    TAG: lauren_solo,Nancyallen, Brentus
    Other group, if they move near us...

    OOC: It might help if you tag SPECIFIC folks..not just ALL, until we are all together... :)
  9. BrentusofGath Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Aug 12, 2005
    star 4
    IC - Qui-Gon


    Just at the edges of the Force, slipping quietly toward the twilight at the base of his senses, Qui-Gon realized there were more beings out there, close by, approaching from a different direction. The Force was trying to get to him with an urgent warning, but he couldn't take hold of it.

    As Keheen approached someone in the distance, and the others continued to approach, Qui-Gon received a bit of a shock. With a terrible thundering noise, roots sprang up from the ground, wrapping tightly around his waist, wrists and ankles. Turning, he saw Padme and Keheen were also being restrained and he suspected the others were similarly being waylaid.

    As he struggled to reach his lightsaber, earth moved slowly and deliberately. Several bodies formed of the ground, they were hideous and malformed with giant stones for heads and gnarled roots for arms, legs and hands. A terrible wail escaped the gaping maw of the one closest to Qui-Gon - it's breath was of the stench of death.

    Closing his eyes, Qui-Gon called upon the Living Force - it was still there, within him, though he knew the others (if they were "proper" Jedi, wouldn't be able to call upon it) would still be powerless. A Jedi without the Force was a helpless creature. The Living Force was weak, but it was there and he began drawing on it, hoping the others would be all right until he could free himself.


    Tag: Ktala, Lauren_solo, nancyallen, ForceForever, MCPO, etc.





    The shadowy figure nodded his head at the predicament his prey had been forced into. Now he would see just what these Jedi could do.




    Co-GM's OOC: Ok, a friendly reminder, (so long as the game boss doesn't overrule me) unless your character is NOT a Jedi, or can call upon the Living Force, you're pretty much a Jedi without the Force at the moment and pretty much helpless. [face_devil] So y'all will have to wait for Qui-Gon to save you...

    Happy waiting. :p/>/>
  10. ForceForever Jedi Youngling

    Member Since:
    Apr 10, 2008
    star 1
    IC: Abigail & Kay


    She felt the tremors in the ground and knew something was wrong. She headed off in the direction of the vibrations. The dense foliage of the forest obscured her sight, but she could hear the commotion up ahead. She activated her lightsaber as she broke from the undergrowth into an area clear of all except trees and combatants.

    She saw the monsters, twisted creatures of tree and stone, they had waylaid another group of more familiar beings, probably brought her the same as Abigail?s group had.

    She tried grasping at the force once more to no avail. She settled on drawing on her own Force reserves. She sprang forward towards a long haired man that was tangled with one of the monsters. She slashed through the monsters limbs in quick precise attacks freeing the man instantly.

    The limbs smoldered and flared in small explosions, like a child?s firecracker, as the sap inside them was super-heated. She looked to her right and saw Kay similarly dispatching another of the monsters. Abigail continued to hack the monster apart, finally cleaving the ?head? in two with a swift blow.

    She scanned for more threats as the monster collapsed unmoving.

    TAG: All


    GM OOC: BrentusofGath is partially right. The connection to the outside force is disrupted, but not the connection to the Force that is generated by your own bodies.
  11. nancyallen Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 19, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Cameron
    Forest

    Cameron took several deep breaths and calmed down considerably.
    "A healer?" She groped her arms about feebly, searching. "Where? I cannot see." Cameron tried to move her head and figured she must have hit that too. "If you can help, please." She tried to roll to her side when she heard a roar. "What was that?" she wondered.

    Tag: Kahleen
  12. FoolyCooly Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 4, 2008
    star 1
    IC: Echo-562
    Forest

    The Jedi had come into the clearing, she said something Echo-562 didn't pay attention to. Out of his peripheral vision he saw her run through the brush. The ground under Echo-562's feet began to move, a small root wrapped around his leg, he pulled aimed down, not an easy thing to do with the larger DC-15A, he pulled the trigger hitting the root, it shriveled and pulled away from him.

    More roots sprang up, they looked sentient. Branches and roots for bodies with stone heads. Echo-562 aimed his rifle at the 'head' of the creature and squeezed the trigger. The rock burst and cracked as the creature dropped. More sprang up from the ground; he backed up and primed a thermal detonator, he got far enough and lobbed it towards the creatures, one of them caught it and continued moving towards him. Echo-562 ducked behind a thick tree and the thermal detonator exploded, destroying the large group of creatures and setting some of the surrounding foliage on fire.

    Echo-562 looked around for any more of the creatures before heading back through the burning area and following the young Jedi female. He came through the clearing to see her cutting apart more of the creatures with her light saber, she freed a long haired man, obviously Jedi by the looks of him, from one of the creatures. Another Jedi... He thought, and began firing his rifle helping to dispatch the surrounding creatures.

    TAG: Forceforever, MCPO, and the other group.
  13. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Keheen Shurre
    The Forrest

    Keheen offered the woman help. And she seemed eager to accept.
    The woman took several deep breaths and calmed down considerably.

    "A healer?" She groped her arms about feebly, searching. "Where? I cannot see." The woman tired to move, and seemed to gave great difficulty. "If you can help, please." She tried to roll to her side when the area around Keheen and her other companions went mad. "What was that?"

    "An Attack!" Keheen called out as she attempted to make her way towards the woman on the ground. Suddenly some parge roots sprang from the ground, wrapping tightly around her waist.

    With a roar, Keheen's claw extended, and with her fangs and claws she shredded the roots. What her hands could not reach, her feet did. But as she attacked the vines with a furry, she noticed that the ground appeared to move. Suddenly, severl malformed bodies, made of earth and stone for heads, and their bodies made of even more roots appeared. One of the things let out an terrible wail.

    Suddenly, she heard blaster fire errupting somewhere close. Keheen spoke to the woman. "Wait. Help comes.."

    Keheen muttered softly, "Goddess, help your cleric defeat this foulness!" and then she tore into the plants once more with a renewed vigor. She had a mission to complete, and no PLANT was going to stop her, no mater what hole the thing had crawled up from.

    Tag: lauren_solo,Nancyallen, Brentus, other groups nearby

    OOC: I dont care WHAT you say..nearly 7' of pissed off TIGER is NOT Helpless!! :p
  14. nancyallen Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 19, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Cameron
    Forest

    "An attack?" Cameron didn't need to be told twice, her life was at risk and she was a paraplegic. The Jedi couldn't even turn her head to see what was happening, and in any case, she had no idea what the sides were. Still..."Lightsaber," she called out to Keheen, "on my belt. Use it." Though given that she seemed to have gone from Dantoine to...to wherever this place was there was the chance no one here would even know what a lightsaber was. "Here," she snapped, her hand reaching down, activating the blade and tossing it to her side. "Now kill the schuttas. Show no mercy."

    Tag: Keheen
  15. MCPO_John_117 Jedi Youngling

    Member Since:
    Nov 5, 2007
    star 1
    IC: Anakin

    He started after Abigail then heard something off to the side.

    "Goddess, help your cleric defeat this foulness!"

    It was a strange battle cry, but most battle cries usually were. He charged through the brush just in time to see a...
    Another Jedi?
    The Jedi was on the ground, and seemed hurt. Another, large feline sentient, was fighting with some sort of creature.

    "Here..."

    The Jedi on the ground snapped on a lightsaber and tossed it to the side.

    "Now kill the Schuttas. Show no mercy."

    Anakin paused for a second on that one. It sounded decidedly more Sith like then Jedi.

    He pushed it from his mind for the moment. He ran towards the Trianii and scooped up the lightsaber on the way. With a few quick slashes the creature was on the ground in more pieces than a disassembled battle droid.

    The Trianii seemed to be able to take care of herself so Anakin consintrated on defending the injured one. Hacking another of the creature to pieces.

    "I've heard of getting in touch with your roots, but this is ridiculous!"

    Oddly he felt more at peace with himself as he fought these creatures then he had in a long time.

    Tag: Nancyallen, Ktala, the others.
  16. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Keheen Shurre
    The Forrest

    Keheen muttered softly, "Goddess, help your cleric defeat this foulness!" and then she tore into the plants once more with a renewed vigor. She had a mission to complete, and no PLANT was going to stop her, no mater what hole the thing had crawled up from.

    As she tore into another part of the plant, she heard the woman call out.

    Still..."Lightsaber," she called out to Keheen, "on my belt. Use it." Keheen was busy tearing the plant with her teeth and fangs, so she couldnt respond, but the fact that the woman was offering her light blade for her to use, Keheen felt honored.

    "Here," she heard the woman say sharply, her hand reaching down, activating the blade and tossing it to her side. "Now kill the schuttas. Show no mercy."

    But before she could recover the blade, another being ran forward, this time a young man. He wore the trappings of a Jedi, even if the color was a tad different that what she had been used to seeing. He ran towards Keheen, and she wondered if the being planed to attack her. Her momentary worry was put to rest, when he scooped up the lightsaber and with a few quick slashes attacked the creatures nearby. He took out the thing in a few swift swipes. The young man then moved, at it seemed like he was trying to defend the one on the ground.

    "I've heard of getting in touch with your roots, but this is ridiculous!" she heard the young man say. Despite the seriousness of the fighting, Keheen had to grin at his comment.

    "Then, perrrrhaps we should trimmmm this unruly root!" Keheen stated, as she turned suddenly. Using her feline traits, especially in acrobatics, she leaped up, rebounding from a nearby tree, and then came back down at the walking garden salad. She let herself go with reckless abandon, as she seldom had chance to use her natural talents. And against such a un-natural enemy, she felt no pains about going full mode on them. She was careful not to let herself get too lost within the rage, as she tore into the plants, shredding them.

    And now, with the saber swords hacking away around her, it should not be long, before they were victorious.




    Tag: lauren_solo,Nancyallen, Brentus, MCPO_John_117, others nearby
  17. BrentusofGath Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Aug 12, 2005
    star 4
    IC - Qui-Gon


    She sprang forward towards a long haired man that was tangled with one of the monsters. She slashed through the monsters limbs in quick precise attacks freeing the man instantly.

    The limbs smoldered and flared in small explosions, like a child's firecracker, as the sap inside them was super-heated. She looked to her right and saw Kay similarly dispatching another of the monsters. Abigail continued to hack the monster apart, finally cleaving the "head" in two with a swift blow.



    Almost immediately, several more creatures, three for each one that was destroyed, sprang up as the earth beneath Qui-Gon's feet groaned audibly. These new creatures were faster, stronger and more agile than the first ones had been. Qui-Gon caught the distant feeling of an intelligence guiding these things. He turned to give thanks to the woman who freed him, but roots were already wrapping tightly around her. Slicing through several, he finally caught sight of her face.

    Puzzled, he was almost impaled by one of the earthen creatures. The silvery shine to her eyes was hard to ignore - her cheekbones, hair... it was like looking at young Abigail's older twin. But that was impossible. The Force was too distant for him to reach beneath the surface, and these creatures seemed to be incensed.

    More and more earth moved, the heavy sounds of stone feet plodded closer, the sky seemed to turn even darker with them moving in on every side. Slicing away the remaining roots confining the girl, he spoke hastily. "We cannot win here, not now. The Living Force tells me to fight another day. We must see to the safety of the others first and escape with our lives."


    Tag: Forceforever, any
  18. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    OOC:

    HELP!!

    OK..Im offically LOST NOW! Are ALL the groups together? Brentus last post is talking to two people who are not there, last I checked.

    Qui-Gon was was with Padame and my character, and we had just run into Anakin and the wounded Jedi on the ground.

    So, somebody want to point out where the frack we are all at?!
  19. FoolyCooly Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 4, 2008
    star 1
    OOC: Go ahead and correct me if I am wrong, ForceForever is with Brentus, who is with Lauren_Solo who I am also with, MCPO is with Ktala and NancyAllen

    IC: Echo-562
    With Abigail, Qui-Gon, and Padmé

    "We cannot win here, not now. The Living Force tells me to fight another day. We must see to the safety of the others first and escape with our lives."

    "Master Jedi, Echo-562." He greeted Qui-Gon, shooting at more of the creatures, "General Skywalker is still back in the brush to the west, he shouldn't be more than a few yards from us." He blasted a few more, "I don't know where the others are, I followed her over here." he said nodding towards Abigail.

    The ground shoot slightly with large footsteps.

    One of the creatures grabbed onto Echo-562's head from the right, he jerked away but the creature's grasp was too strong. Echo-562 swept his arm up and sliced off the creatures arm with his concealed blade, then turned to shoot it as rumbling footsteps came closer.

    TAGS: Brentus, ForceForever, Laruen_Solo
  20. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    OOC: Thank you VERY Very, much, FoolyCooly :D

    Keheen Shurre
    The Forrest

    Things got confusing after that. Somehow, the Jedi called Qui-Gon, and the crazy Queen lady had dissapeared ...or perhaps they never followed her. It didnt matter now. Now, she had what could be a very seriously hurt Jedi on the ground, and another swinging away with a light sword.

    Her ears turned at the approach of another sound. The very area around them seemed to have changed. Her nose and ears told her that this was not a good place to be. She called out to the Jedi with the saber.

    "We Musst move, or be overrrun!"

    She moved towards the woman on the ground. They were still near trees. Perhaps they could keep away from the strange earth bound creatures there.

    She would need to be careful, however. While it was dangerous to move to injured Jedi, it was even MORE so to leave her. With feline speed, she moved over towards the woman. She scooped up the woman, as she tried to generate a small amount of Force energy directly to the woman, to at least dull her pain.

    "Forrgive rudness, but we must go!" she told the injured Jedi, as she leaped for the limbs of the closest tree. Once they were clear of the beasts, she could heal her, but not while they were under attack. Dulling the pain was the best she could do, as she tried to get the injured woman away from the creatures.

    In the tree, she could see the ground below moving.

    "They come!" she shouted to the other Jedi, as she began to move through the trees, to stay out of reach of the things.



    TAG:Nancyallen, MCPO_John_117
  21. MCPO_John_117 Jedi Youngling

    Member Since:
    Nov 5, 2007
    star 1
    IC: Anakin

    Anakin cut down a creature just in time to see another rise up. This was becoming futile. The Trianii turned from the creature she had just rended.

    "We Musst move, or be overrrun!"

    Anakin quickly agreed.

    "Can you move her?"

    He indecated the Woman at his feet. In response the Trianii quickly moved to scoop her up.

    "I'll cover you."

    As the Trianii moved the woman towards, and then up a tree. Anakin followed behind picking off any creature that came close.

    "They come!"

    Anakin felt the ground tremor. He couldn't keep this up much longer, with out the force to push, throw, or crush them as he sliced they would quickly overrun him by shear numbers.

    TAG: Ktala, Nancyallan, ForceForever
  22. Mister_Master Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Oct 17, 2007
    star 6
    GM's approved

    Name: Anen Bastra
    Gender: male
    Age: 38
    Species: human
    Homeworld: Coruscant (born on one of the mining city's on bespin)
    Era: end of clone wars. born 58 bby.
    Personality
    ---Traits: Anen is patient and tolerant when dealing with people he cares about, it is hard for him to trust people because he fears betrayal, he will never leave a man behind, because of the war he is afraid to get close to people.
    ---Likes: Loyalty, honesty, friendship, action,
    ---Dislikes: Dishonesty, disloyalty, betrayal, apathy,
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Caucasian
    ---Hair Color: red,
    ---Eye Color: brown
    ---Clothing: dark brown pants, beige tunic, brown cloak
    ---Other Attributes:
    ---Other Details: he is broad and muscular, he has a beard, and his hair is a little long, he has a scar on his torso that goes from his right shoulder to his left hip.
    Weapons: Lightsaber, the force, his fists.
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: 8
    ---Religion: the force
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s):
    -----Blade(s): single blade
    -----Color(s): blue
    -----Handle Description(s): Black and Silver, there are two buttons near the top of the hilt, one to ignite the saber, the other sets the length. The black pommel is shaped round with silver squares circling it.
    -----Lightsaber skill: 9. form 3 Soresu
    Biography: Anen was born on one of the mining city's of Bespin, to Governor Mittarn Bastra and his wife Helana. When Anen was two it was discovered that he had the force, Bothan Jedi, and Doctor Laayno Freteeno found him and took him to the Jedi. When Anen was four Laayno took him as his apprentice, teaching him the ways of the force. Anen was a gifted young man, he was good at fighting, and meditation, but his relationship with his master was falling. His master wanted for Anen to become a healer like himself, but Anen couldn't heal more then a small scratch. Anen felt like he was failing his master because he could not heal like his master, his master was pushing him to his limits and farther, and he was always frustrated. Laayno later told Anen that he was dying, his heart was failing. He told him that he was trying to finish training him before he died, and that the frustration was from not being able to cure himself. Anen was able to finish his training before his master died, and complete the trials. Anen was returning from a mission when his master died, he was two hours late. Anen spent the day morning the death of his master, friend, and the closest thing he ever had to a father.

    A couple years passed and Anen took on a apprentice, his apprentice always had a question, he wanted to know everything. He spent the next few years training his apprentice, but was pulled away when the clone wars began. Anen was among the Jedi who went to Geonosis to rescue Obi-wan. After that battle he took command of a company of clones, who's specialty was covert operations. Near the end of the war his company was assigned to take out a separatist leader, they were supposed to sneak into a CIS stronghold and capture, or kill the leader. The beginning of the operation went well, but they were spotted and a fire fight broke out. Anen assigned the clones to take out the droids while he took out the separatist. He found him trying to escape, the sep had his six guards fight Anen while he escaped. He fought them off and turned to chase after the sep, but was startled to see one of the guards in front of him, before he could do anything the man was already upon him. The guard sliced at Anen, leaving a scar that went from his right shoulder to his left hip. It was excruciatingly painful, Anen fell to the ground yelling in pain. The guard brought his weapon around to take the killing blow, but fell to the ground from a blaster wound. A friend of his, Jamond Anoe came to his rescue. Jamond was a republic solder that Anen put in charge of his troops when he wasn't around. Jamond carried his friend to safety, and took off just in time. The entire building had exploded, this concerned Anen. The clones had not checked to see if he was out of the building, they either ass
  23. witchdoctor187 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Aug 14, 2007
    star 2
    OOC: Hey I'm back YAY!!!, i'll most likely post something tomorrow. it's good to be back
  24. Mister_Master Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Oct 17, 2007
    star 6
    IC: Anen Bastra

    Anen winced in pain as he tried to stand up, he wasn't sure but he thought that he had broken a rib. He tried to look around but he was in to much pain, he had no idea where he was, and frankly he didn't really care, He was in too much pain to care. Anen sat back down, his back against a tree. He would figure out where he was later, for now he wanted to rest.

    Anen woke up to the sounds of battle. He could feel something was off, he felt like part of his vision was blurred. He got to his feet and realized what it was, his connection to the force was cut off. He could feel that it was there, but he couldn't access it. He would have thought more on it but the battle sounded like it was coming closer. Anen drew, and slowly made his way through the forest towards the battle. He looked over a bush to find out who was fighting, it was a Jedi. He could tell by his stance and the lightsaber he was using to fight the creatures chasing him. Anen ignited his lightsaber and jumped out from behind the bush and charged the creatures. "Would you like some help?" He yelled to the other Jedi while removing the head of one of the creatures.

    Tag: MCPO, anyone else.
  25. Lauren_Solo Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 22, 2007
    star 1
    IC Padmé


    Padmé just stood there in shock as roots grabbed her around the wasit and wrists. Then some girl leapt into the fight and freed Qui-Gon. She was full of spirit and beautiful and Padmé couldn?t help but admire her.

    More creatures appeared, making Padmé nervous. She aimed her blaster as best she could and fired a few rounds as she struggled to get free.

    More people appeared and Keheen went out to help someone begging in the distance. Padmé hoped these new people would be reasonable and they?d be willing to go along with what they were doing.


    Tag: everyone


    OOC: sorry, I?ve had computer problems. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.