1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Ambient Darkness: Prey

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ForceForever, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nancyallen Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 19, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Cameron
    Forest

    Cameron felt she could move...rather she felt that she had to move and did her best to do so. Perhaps it was the shock of the fall, she didn't know, but her back didn't seem so bad.
    "Move or die," she said, "so move." It still hurt however. The Jedi reached out a hand towards where she threw her lightsaber and tried to pull it in.
    Vash'll kill me if I leave this, she thought. But nothing happened. She couldn't sense the Force, couldn't see where the blade was dropped.
    "I can't see," she yelled out, which was true, her vision was a grey mist that clouded her eyes. Cameron tried to grab someone, anyone. "You lead, I'll follow."

    Tag: all
  2. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    OOC: Actually nancyallen, Keheen as picked up your character Cameron, and has jumped into the trees. She is also using her abilities to suppress pain, while she jumps from tree to tree..Anakin is following.


    Keheen Shurre
    The Forrest


    "We Musst move, or be overrrun!" Keheen had stated, as she moved towards the injured Jedi.

    The young man quickly agreed. "Can you move her?"

    He indecated the Woman at his feet. In response the Trianii quickly moved to scoop her up. "Yeessss!" she stated.

    "I'll cover you." the young Jedi told her, and with a nod, she leaped up into the trees. The young man
    followed behind picking off any creature that came lose.

    "They come!"

    Keheen suddenly heard the woman speaking. "Move or die," she said, "so move."

    Keheen wondered if the woman could see. Her question was answered by her next statement.

    "I can't see," she yelled out, which was true, her vision was a grey mist that clouded her eyes. She then tried to grab Keheen. "You lead, I'll follow."

    "Be Still." Keheen answered, as she made a new leap. "We leave." Just as the young male Jedi was following her, another stranger suddenly jumped out from the forest.

    Another JEDI?!?!? Was the forest full of them?

    "Would you like some help?" The new Jedi yelled to the other Jedi while removing the head of one of the creatures.

    Keheen looked down from the trees. "We go nowww. Mmmmany come!" she yelled to the newcomer, as she made another leap, holding on to the injured female Jedi.


    Tag: Nancyallan, MCPO_John_117, Mister_Master, ForceForever..and others if they catch up.
  3. ForceForever Jedi Youngling

    Member Since:
    Apr 10, 2008
    star 1
    IC: Abigail

    The Force Burst forth filling Abigail with sweet, sweet life. The world around her seemed to sharpen, and for the first time in this fight she felt confident.

    She saw a lady firing a blaster at the root monsters while others tried to grapple her. Abigail leapt over the monsters in a smooth summersault, landing with a back handed sweep of her saber that dispatched them.

    She ran at the ones that had the Lady entangled. She wove her lightsaber in a complicated pattern of destructive energy, slicing, burning, and cleaving the roots. She freed the woman easily, then turned as whatever it was that was shaking the ground cleared the trees.

    If a Rancor had a larger uglier cousin, this thing would have made it look cute. Its leathery skin had patches of rancid flesh and clumps of mottled hair. Its four eyes were sunken and dull, like a dolls eyes. Its breath was a horrid cloud of rot and decay.

    She embraced the Force ready to leap out of the giant?s path. It stopped and looked directly at her, and at that moment she knew that it had sensed her draw on the Force. Out of no where it stretched large leathery wings, and with a mighty heave it launched into the air.

    As soon as the Giant was out of sight the root monsters started to break apart and return to the ground. Abigail looked around at the others as the danger faded. She noticed the man with the long hair, and was surprised to see Qui-Gon.

    She couldn?t help herself as she grinned, and ran over to him. She wrapped her arms around him in a warm hug. She hadn?t seen him in years, ever since she had left the Order.

    ?It?s good to see you Qui-Gon, it?s been too long.? She released him and stepped back a step sensing his confused surprise.
    ?What's wrong??

    Tag: BrentusofGath, All
  4. FoolyCooly Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 4, 2008
    star 1
    IC: Echo-562
    Forest

    As the giant creature faded from his sight Echo-562 disarmed his thermal detonator. Wonder what that was... he thought as the young Jedi rushed past him and put her arms around the long haired Jedi.

    ?It?s good to see you Qui-Gon, it?s been too long.? She released him and stepped back a step sensing his confused surprise," silence followed her excited tone, "What's wrong?"

    They needed to get out of there, and to find General Skywalker as well. "Master Jedi, we need to go back for General Skywalker," he pointed his thumb behind him, "He should be back in the forest a half a klick from here, and unless the plant creatures had gotten to him he shouldn't be far from where I linked up with him." Echo-562 slung his rifle around his back.

    TAG: Everyone
  5. nancyallen Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 19, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Cameron
    Forest

    Cameron had no idea where she was, all she knew was that she was slung over someone's back and they had jumped up somewhere. In the trees perhaps. Hanging more or less upside down should have played havoc with her head, but if anything her mind seemed to clear. Then she felt it, the Force seemed to return to her, at the same time as the fog from her eyes lifted.
    "Sithspit." After her recent experience Cameron didn't particularly like heights, and said as much to whoever had her, looking about to see who it might have been to no avail.
    Where is it? she wondered to herself, looking about her belt. The hilt was unfamiliar but the Jedi would know the feel of a lightsaber anywhere, even if it wasn't her own.
    "If many come then we need as much of an edge as we can get." She tested the grip on her, not sure about the wisdom of fighting on her own, before extending the yellow blade of Bastila's lightsaber. With her free hand she tried to reach for her own. "If you can set us down I can see how I go on my feet. I've already been out of my tree once today."

    Tag: Keheen
  6. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Keheen Shurre
    The Forrest

    As Keheen took another jump, she could suddenly feel the Force around her once more, and the others that were nearby. She twitched an ear..there were more people around now.

    The woman on her shoulder began to move now, as she talked. She got the idea the woman wanted to get down.

    "If many come then we need as much of an edge as we can get." she heard the woman say..but she stopped immediately when a yellow blade suddenly lit up.

    "If you can set us down I can see how I go on my feet. I've already been out of my tree once today." Keheen leaned forward. "A mmmommmment, let mmme check yourrr injurrries quickly."

    Keheen quickly scanned the woman, and if she found anything broken, focused the Force on it. She then reached inside her pouch she carried. She sat the woman on a tree limb. "Theee otherrr Jedi has ye lightsaberrrr" she purred softly. She then handed the woman three leaves.

    "Herrre. Chew this, and therre be no pain."[/i] she stated as she squated dwon on a tree branch She then looked at the two male Jedi.

    "Sooo? How many Morrrre Jedi in Forrrest?" she asked as she sniffed the air, counting the number of people now close by.



    Tag: Nancyallen, MCPO_John_117, ForceForever, anyone else!
  7. nancyallen Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 19, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Cameron
    Forest

    "Saw one or two before," Cameron said, balancing on the tree limb and trying to concentrate on Keheen and not falling again. "I always did like cats." Instead of eating the leaves she used the Force to lift them, the Jedi could definitely feel it coming back to her. "Thanks. Really." Swiping the leaves up in her hand Cameron quickly ate them, wincing at the taste. Her hand ran along her back, which felt better even before they set down, though it still hurt. "Just my head," she said, thinking that was the worst of it especially with what happened. She drove the lightsaber into the trunk of the tree so that the hint could be used to lower herself down. "I work better on the ground." Cameron swung over and immediately felt the pain in her back, fighting to not let her grip go as she pulled herself back up. "Then again," the Jedi reconsidered, her voice strained, "it is a good view up here."

    Tag: Keheen
  8. BrentusofGath Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Aug 12, 2005
    star 4
    IC - Qui-Gon


    She couldn't help herself as she grinned, and ran over to him. She wrapped her arms around him in a warm hug. She hadn't seen him in years, ever since she had left the Order.

    "It's good to see you Qui-Gon, it's been too long." She released him and stepped back a step sensing his confused surprise.
    "What's wrong?"


    Carefully, Qui-Gon laid his hands upon this young woman's shoulders and closed his eyes. The Living Force swirled around her... just as it had that first day in the Council chambers. He almost could not believe the Force itself - this could not be Abigail!

    Confusion crept into his brain, but the situation everyone was in made it impossible for him to dwell on any subject for too long. Qui-Gon broke his serious demeanor with one of his disarming smiles and removed his hands from her shoulders, looking around. "Did you have anyone with you or were you alone when you arrived to my assistance... which I do thank you for. We should stick together for mutual protection."

    Just then a very strangely dressed humanoid approached. He looked as though he were covered in a plasteel coating. "Master Jedi, we need to go back for General Skywalker," he pointed his thumb behind him, "He should be back in the forest a half a klick from here, and unless the plant creatures had gotten to him he shouldn't be far from where I linked up with him." Echo-562 slung his rifle around his back.

    So there were others. More. At least that meant more stories to hear and perhaps figure things out, and more mutual defence from whatever hostile forces there were in this place. But a general? That was odd, perhaps this being was a soldier of some sort. Qui-Gon had certainly never seen a soldier like him on any world he'd ever visited.

    Not willing to give his ignorance away to the soldier - if indeed that's what this person was - Qui-Gon merely nodded to him, then turned back to the woman who couldn't be Abigail. The Living Force was unmistakable - it was like an open wound in his belly. She was, but she couldn't be...

    "Shall we, young lady?" he said quietly. "There are answers here that we must seek, and new friends to meet."


    Tag: Forceforever, foolycooly, everyone
  9. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Keheen Shurre
    The Forrest

    "Sooo? How many Morrrre Jedi in Forrrest?" she asked as she sniffed the air, counting the number of people now close by.

    "Saw one or two before," the woman said, balancing on the tree limb and trying to concentrate on Keheen and not falling again. "I always did like cats." she added. Keheen simply have a small huff, and then smiled.

    Keheen watched the woman, try moving moving around abit, and her ears perked up as she saw her grimace. "Just my head," she said.

    She drove the lightsaber into the trunk of the tree so that the hint could be used to lower herself down. Keheen gave a low growl, barely audible. These Jedi did not think of the damage they do. "I work better on the ground." she stated, as she swung over and immediately pulled herself back up. "Then again," the Jedi reconsidered, her voice strained, "it is a good view up here."

    The dammage is rrepairred, but mmmust give timme to heal. Keheen answered softly. She then reached out, sat on the limb. "What is yerrr name, Jedi?" she asked softly, while waiting for the others to show themselves.



    Tag: Nancyallen, MCPO_John_117, ForceForever, anyone else!


  10. nancyallen Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 19, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Cameron
    Forest

    "Cameron Jameson," Cameron replied, retracting the blade of her lightsaber. "Last thing I remember is being on Dantoine, laying into Bastila about anti Jedi extremists and their hatred and intolerance." She paused, examining the hilt for a moment before disregarding it as uninteresting. Cameron instead focused on Keheen, reminding herself she didn't know what her companion's feelings about them were and continued more carefully. "The type who would have helped those who were after us if there was the chance of killing a Jedi. But this looks like Dxun." Cameron looked around. "I think this is a moon orbiting my homeworld of Onderan." She sat back down on the branch, thinking. "How did I get here?" she asked herself. "But enough about me, I'm just a dumb old warrior who knows nothing about Jedi wisdom," she said to Keheen, "though I'd love to try being that now, starting with just what is going on. Any ideas?"

    Tag: Keheen
  11. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Keheen Shurre
    The Forrest

    Keheen sat on the limb. "What is yerrr name, Jedi?" she asked softly, while waiting for the others to show themselves.

    "Cameron Jameson," Cameron replied, retracting the blade of her lightsaber. "Last thing I remember is being on Dantoine, laying into Bastila about anti Jedi extremists and their hatred and intolerance." She paused, as if thinking. Keheen was in shock, her ears went back slightly. Anti Jedi? She had never heard of such things, except for those who broke the law. Was this something new?

    The woman spoke again, but this time a bit slower, "The type who would have helped those who were after us if there was the chance of killing a Jedi. But this looks like Dxun." Cameron looked around. "I think this is a moon orbiting my homeworld of Onderan." She sat back down on the branch, thinking. She then changed conversation, as if the thought was suddenly uncomfortable. "But enough about me, I'm just a dumb old warrior who knows nothing about Jedi wisdom," she said to Keheen, "though I'd love to try being that now, starting with just what is going on. Any ideas?"'

    Keheen have a turn of her head. "Ah, you teeese now. Ah know of Jedii wisdommmm." She gave a quick nod. "I am..Ke'heen, Master Jedi. Third daughter of the Raa'zak, and healer. But as for how we each got here, I do not know. I wass on a trrip, to visit my sanctuarrry. I saw a puuurrticularr plant I wished. I left my ship, to gather it...Then darkness. Next I was heerrree on this strrange land." She shrugged her shoulders. "I met twwo others before you. A Mmmaster Jedi called Qui-Gon Jinn...and a verrry strrange womman, who claimed to be sommme Queen on..ah, yes, Naaboo." Keheen flicked her ears. "Verrry strrrange thought...the lady says he had died. That wass beforrre I herrre you."

    Keheen flicked her tail gently. There were two other younger men somewhere around as well, but they had remained quiet.

    "We werrree heading forrrr mmmountains..but, heard blasterrr firre. I not know werree others go..."

    Keheen then sniffed the air. Yes, there were at least four others very nearby that she could sense. Could sense...yes, that was strange too, how the force seemed to change its mind so frequently here. She hoped the other Jedi could cope with such flickers in the life Force.

    "But...they nearrr."



    Tag: Nancyallen, MCPO_John_117, ForceForever, EVERYONE ELSE!
  12. nancyallen Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 19, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Cameron
    Forest

    "Queen huh?" Cameron wondered. "Wonder what Queen Urisal is doing here." She stood up and ignited the blade of her lightsaber. "Hey," she yelled out, waving it across her body, "over here."

    Tag: all
  13. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    OOC: Where everyone go!?!?!
    Keheen Shurre
    The Forrest

    As Keheen sat on the limb, the Jedi introduced herself as
    Cameron Jameson. Keheen quickly told her about the other Jedi she had seen so far, and the strange lady proclaiming to be a queen.


    "Queen huh?" Cameron wondered. "Wonder what Queen Urisal is doing here." She stood up and ignited the blade of her lightsaber. "Hey," she yelled out, waving it across her body, "over here."

    Keheen's eyes went big, as the woman shouted into the forest. She crouched, and then leaped up one branch. Hopefully, only the other Jedi would respond to the call. If not...well, she wanted to be prepared. Keheen's tail flickered gently, as she stretched out with her senses, looking for what might come out of the woods next.



    Tag: Nancyallen, MCPO_John_117, ForceForever, EVERYONE ELSE!

  14. BrentusofGath Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Aug 12, 2005
    star 4
    Co-GM's OOC: I guess I should have mentioned this sooner, but your 2 GMs are having a tough time at the moment. The game hasn't died, it's just resting for a little bit. :D
  15. FoolyCooly Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 4, 2008
    star 1
    Alrighty, I'm still here, waiting for the GM's and others to post. ;)
  16. BrentusofGath Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Aug 12, 2005
    star 4
    OOC: Due to outside circumstances, Forceforever will not be returning to her game.

    Hammer has graciously allowed me as co-GM to become the new GM and see if we can continue where it was left off. There are also still openings for new players and I would like to have anyone interested in helping me with this game to pm me.

    If anyone who is already in the game wishes to back out, that is entirely up to you and I will understand.

    However, since I am going to be moving halfway around the world in only a few days, and will likely be embroiled in finding a job and settling into the routine, it might not be able to restart right away unless I can get a co-GM quickly and can give him/her the info on the game that FF and I had discussed previously.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.