AMC Line...

Discussion in 'Spokane, WA' started by SilkWizard, May 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoolHanLuke Jedi Youngling

star 2
    So... what are you wearing to the Premiere???

Since I've been without permanent residence (and work) since January, I didn't have time to put together a costume.

So, if my T-shirt arrives next week, I'll have something to wear that covers all the episodes...
  2. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    *gasps*

Man... today really was my record typo day :p That should have said lack not like :p

As for what I am wearing to the movie, I'll be in my pink Twi'lek costume. I'll make sure to think of you all while seeing it in Colorado.
  3. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    I decided that I have neither the time, nor the effort to go as Anakin, so I will therefore be taking the simpler easier route... I shall go as Jedi Luke! So if anyone has a Jedi Luke saber I could borrow to hang on my belt, that'd be awesome!
  4. TK-3374 Jedi Knight

star 1
  5. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    I have the toy light up one, not replica, if you want it. Ill bring it friday in case you do.
  6. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    Who has the cards and flyers to recruit for the group? We want to hand them out tomorrow night, right? I know Nick and Casey(I think?) said they would be there at 4pmish. So will I, and I want to help recruit.

So, who's got them and can I pick them up?
  7. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't think we have any yet, I haven't had the time or funds to get anything printed... I can provide all the graphics if we just want to print some cards and flyers out on a color printer, but we'll need cardstock for the cards...
  8. Bayard_Lem Jedi Padawan

I plan on being there early. I mean EARLY. I may show up as soon a one or two in the afternoon. Casey, if you are going to be there early would you mind if I team up with you in getting there? (See the marathon thread for details...)
  9. TK-3374 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ill be there about 4pm. it wont be hard to miss me...
  10. ES-CHA-PHA-LAS Jedi Padawan

So from what Ive heard there will be at least 6 screens showing tonight at midnight, but that there are only 2 that are bigger screens than the rest of them, so Im guessing that there will be multiple lines, depending on what your ticket says, so I would like to know know what screen some of you early get in line people have. Also I was told most of us should be let into our rooms by right around 8 depending.
  11. MegomanJess Jedi Padawan

Well I'll be at Northtown about at 4 I get off work at 3:30

Jess
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.