main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL AMC Regency Episode III Midnight event

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by darth-blaze, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riquigonjin

riquigonjin Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005
    Regency is the place to be.

2. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Hey Ebb - our group will be at Regency for the most part so feel free to join us.

3. yoda1248

yoda1248 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Darth blaze/ luis......it doesnt look like im going to be able to troop with you because I wont be able to get there until about 8 or so. Sorry for so short of notice but i guess you can see if some one else want to use that costume. But thanks anyway. I guess i will see everyone wednesday about 8 o clock. Thanks....Joshua

4. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    hey, the time doesn't matter what time you get there the only thing you need is the will. Besides we got until midnight to troop. The costume still available if you wanted.

5. yoda1248

Feb 6, 2005
    ok sweet, darth blaze i will be there around 8 should i just find you and get the costume then right. Also when i get there at 8 will i have a spot in line with you guys or will i have to go to the back of the line. Help me darth blaze or leia your my only hope.

6. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    I am not sure how the line thing is - will people get upset if we have chairs in line and then have multiple people? I mean, it's not like we don't have tickets so . . . any thoughts on that from anyone?

Plus my husband Mark actually ENJOYS sitting in the front row, unlike other people, so that is where he'll want to head for anyways.

PhatJedi67 - are you coming or do you have to work?? We missed you at the last meeting!

7. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    well people won't get upset, we are planning to have trivia questions and prices.

8. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    Trivia and prizes? Fill us in Blaze! Is there some secret information you are holding out on us? hah!

I may come in costume - still trying to do a couple last minute things - may go right down to the wire tomorrow night before I decide!

9. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    mysterious the ways of the sith are. Can say too much until is finalized.

10. yoda1248

Feb 6, 2005
    Darth blaze, is it cool if i pick up the costume at 8 when i get there. Thanks joshua

11. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    Yes, Is fine with me.

12. yoda1248

Feb 6, 2005
    Sweet see you tommorow.....Thanks again joshua

13. darkapprentice112

darkapprentice112 Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    I will steal no thunder from Blaze but I will say we do have something cool cooked-up with AMC and Master Replicas. Beyond that, all I'll say is that we need as many costumed members there as possible.

14. PHATJEDI67

PHATJEDI67 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2005
    Hey, Leia214 how goes it?......yeah, I'm really hoping to make it to the next meeting. Although I do have to work on the 28th (4pm), I might be able to still make it to the meeting, depending on how early it starts.

15. PHATJEDI67

PHATJEDI67 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2005
    Now, as far as the midnight showing is concerned, that is an unfortunate no-go for me as I will be at work (tear). I will however, be attending the first morining showing at Tinseltown (11:50). So, if any of you guys are just itching to turn around and see it again (and chances are you will be) feel free to show up at Tinsletown that morning. I'll be there, hope you will too!

16. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    I am coming in costume - made some alterations last night to my Jocasta Nu obi and tabbards (gotta love velcro) so I am good to go.

I will not be getting there until at least 8 though. Have to work till 6, go back to SA, get everything together and then make the trek to Jax.

If you all need anything once you are there, call me on my cell so that I can pick it up on my way.

17. Swift

Swift Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2005
    I'll still be at AMC around 7pm tonight in X-wing garb. Anyone else not going as a jedi or sith? If not guess that makes me the default pilot for you all. :p See ya all tonight!

Swift

18. jediAce90

jediAce90 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2004
    Hey guys. I know I haven't posted in a long time, soo i'm sorry about that. I'm also sorry that I missed the last meeting, I really wanted to go. Anyways I really enjoyed Celebration III, it was awesome. I'm not going to be at Regency tonight for the movie because it's too far away for a school night. I'm going to Orange Park AMC 24, but I'll be there. I also wanted to tell you, I thought you'd be proud, I went to school today dressed up as a Jedi! That was fun. Well talk to you later. Enjoy ROTS, I know we all will. MTFBWY
    Adam

19. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    Welcome back Adam!!! Glad you posted to let us know how you were!

School as the Jedi - ALRIGHT!!! Unfortunately I could not wear a costume to work (that would have been funny) but I did wear a Darth Vader pin that everyone has been asking me about.

Hope to see you at the next meeting at Dave & Buster's!

20. Jedi_Maceo

Jedi_Maceo Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2005
    Is everybody READY???!!!
    I am looking so foreward to meeeting you all.
    please be nice and pose for many hundreds of pix!
    see you soon!
    MTFBWY

21. TK1162

TK1162 Jedi Youngling

Feb 15, 2005
    Just wanted to congraulate Luis on being mentioned in the Jacksonville Times Union. Looks like they gave him a bit more space than most of the others they interviewed.

22. CRIMSONXXX

CRIMSONXXX Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    Louis,

I read about you as well. Just want to know one thing...will you autograph my newspaper?

THE WRATH OF THE RED WILL RAIN!

TR-1741

23. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    Sorry about that, I'm being off the boards for a while, I being doing a lot of packing. looks like we got a lot of new members on the boards. Good turn out on wednesday. sorry about friday I just couldn't make it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.